Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Member vs Member ~3~ (Goldies vs Senior members) (Page 23)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

lmao, yeah ur lavender color.. uff, meri kismat ki waapas dikhai diya
:P
aww, y wldnt anyone care.. am sure tht i do,, coz wen i wait for pocos ff and then i dnt see ur comment, am like, W*H is she? wasnt she my POORI RAAT JAAGO MATE?
my luck tht u wer not arround.. u knw wht.. we had this task wer we had to write 5 os on the stupid jodis
panchi-shankar
madhu-haseena
arnab-shanaya
kabeer-ruhi
t - angad..
jaakar woh apdho

Aw! That is so sweet! But what's the big deal? Agar lavender colour itna miss kar rahe the, toh apna post colour kar lete Wink
I know you do, Lizzie and that means a lot! Thank you Hug
Aww! You really miss me that much! I'm so touched :')
Ya, I'm off Poco's FF also. Hopefully, will be back after the boards Embarrassed
OMG! ROFL ROFL ROFL
What kind of tasks are given to you, man? ROFL ROFL
Omg! The task should've been asking you to post it in the forum without letting anyone know that it was for the contest.
Maybe I can give the same to these participants Evil Smile
But ab toh everyone knows Tongue

@Rumi: Tell me about it!Ouch

-Edited-

Lizzie, did you see this?

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 March 2011 at 4:46pm

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Aw! That is so sweet! But what's the big deal? Agar lavender colour itna miss kar rahe the, toh apna post colour kar lete Wink
I know you do, Lizzie and that means a lot! Thank you Hug
Aww! You really miss me that much! I'm so touched :')
Ya, I'm off Poco's FF also. Hopefully, will be back after the boards Embarrassed
OMG! ROFL ROFL ROFL
What kind of tasks are given to you, man? ROFL ROFL
Omg! The task should've been asking you to post it in the forum without letting anyone know that it was for the contest.
Maybe I can give the same to these participants Evil Smile
But ab toh everyone knows Tongue

@Rumi: Tell me about it!Ouch

-Edited-

Lizzie, did you see this?

argh!! neets... missed u okay?Angry nt the color bot weird YOU!
:|
omfg... i didnt see tht...
i never knew tht the sisters r this good friends too
:D
treat for my eyes today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

argh!! neets... missed u okay?Angry nt the color bot weird YOU!
:|
omfg... i didnt see tht...
i never knew tht the sisters r this good friends too
treat for my eyes today

Awwiiee! I miss you, too! In fact, I miss the genuine members of the forum. Most have become inactive like me Ouch
Love you, Lizzie! You made me SO happy! Hug

IKR?? I'm so happy that Priya-Sukku are friends! I love them both together so much! <33
They're adorable and I so miss my PiaMish! Pata kya kar diya hai show ka! Misha ko koi ajeeb sa track de diya hai aur Pia ko bhi abla naari bana diya hai Ouch
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Awwiiee! I miss you, too! In fact, I miss the genuine members of the forum. Most have become inactive like me Ouch
Love you, Lizzie! You made me SO happy! Hug

IKR?? I'm so happy that Priya-Sukku are friends! I love them both together so much! <33
They're adorable and I so miss my PiaMish! Pata kya kar diya hai show ka! Misha ko koi ajeeb sa track de diya hai aur Pia ko bhi abla naari bana diya hai Ouch

yeah.. most have become inactive,.. and trust me this game has made it interesting for me.. all the torture ek is giving me am gonna remove on my fellow participants..
and as am the cuella, am enjoying this,,
sana has alost done the task ive gicen, so the others will have to do it too.

priya suku.. am so happy for themm.. they r equally fun offscreen.
mish ka track kab khatam hoga yaar.. the trio track is simply hilarious... but in simple words annoyingly funny..
u knw wen u laugh at some1s foolishness and u feel like nt slapping the person and laugh instead.. its tht feeling for me..
idk wht mishas reaction will be wen she will learn of the truth.. hopefully ek shows soemthing sensible there, warna ek ka bas chale toh she will make mish be ok with the being gay and living with both of them..
argh.... ignore.. am disgusted with this..
upar se ap ki baat toh karni hi nahi.. pehle i liked ap for the casts.. the charaters didnt impress me much, but now they depress me..
hw the hell can u hurt the one u love physically- mentally ka toh count mein bhool hi gayi, but accident.. seriously?? and pia... rite now no issues with her.... am sure she is disgusted with abhay rite now...

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

yeah.. most have become inactive,.. and trust me this game has made it interesting for me.. all the torture ek is giving me am gonna remove on my fellow participants..
and as am the cuella, am enjoying this,,
sana has alost done the task ive gicen, so the others will have to do it too.

priya suku.. am so happy for themm.. they r equally fun offscreen.
mish ka track kab khatam hoga yaar.. the trio track is simply hilarious... but in simple words annoyingly funny..
u knw wen u laugh at some1s foolishness and u feel like nt slapping the person and laugh instead.. its tht feeling for me..
idk wht mishas reaction will be wen she will learn of the truth.. hopefully ek shows soemthing sensible there, warna ek ka bas chale toh she will make mish be ok with the being gay and living with both of them..
argh.... ignore.. am disgusted with this..
upar se ap ki baat toh karni hi nahi.. pehle i liked ap for the casts.. the charaters didnt impress me much, but now they depress me..
hw the hell can u hurt the one u love physically- mentally ka toh count mein bhool hi gayi, but accident.. seriously?? and pia... rite now no issues with her.... am sure she is disgusted with abhay rite now...

IKR? Misha is one the second strongest reason why I watch this show after AbhIya. Sad! My two main reasons to watch the show are being ruined! Seriously, what are these people upto, man? I'm also very disgusted with the way this show and track is shaping up, I'm very disappointed! This had the potential to be the best track of the show and ironically, it's the worst! What was the point of making Shaurya gay? I thought he's about to leave the show but that's not what is happening apparently Confused
Abhay didn't impress me also, initially and I was neutral towards Pia. But slowly I started understanding and relating to them. Now, once again, I'm at a point where they don't make sense to me, specially Abhay. Seriously, I wonder why Pia hasn't slapped him yet!!

Anyhow, Lizzie. Nighttime over, it's morning now. 5am Tongue
I better go and sleep. Bbyee! Tc! Love you!! And it was wonderful talking after so long! Cya! Hug
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

IKR? Misha is one the second strongest reason why I watch this show after AbhIya. Sad! My two main reasons to watch the show are being ruined! Seriously, what are these people upto, man? I'm also very disgusted with the way this show and track is shaping up, I'm very disappointed! This had the potential to be the best track of the show and ironically, it's the worst! What was the point of making Shaurya gay? I thought he's about to leave the show but that's not what is happening apparently Confused
Abhay didn't impress me also, initially and I was neutral towards Pia. But slowly I started understanding and relating to them. Now, once again, I'm at a point where they don't make sense to me, specially Abhay. Seriously, I wonder why Pia hasn't slapped him yet!!

Anyhow, Lizzie. Nighttime over, it's morning now. 5am Tongue
I better go and sleep. Bbyee! Tc! Love you!! And it was wonderful talking after so long! Cya! Hug

see u sweetie... hang around in he forums for sanity's sake.. atleast thn i can have convos with u without missing u..
the topics put up r so not comment worthy.. like per subject par 7-8 topics, and am nt exaggerating.

.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
ho gya hum logo ka task lizzy ho gya ab hum sone chale
yayyyy
yayyyyyyyy

Supermagical

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

ho gya hum logo ka task lizzy ho gya ab hum sone chale
yayyyy
yayyyyyyyy

haan congratulations...
sana and farah have completed the task i gave them

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index