Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Member vs Member ~3~ (Goldies vs Senior members) (Page 21)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by Chill_Out

TASK:

You know, I'm going to get back at you, Rumi! Evil Smile
You guys have to go and convince two members that the current track is the best track of the show, INCLUDING the gay track and that lack of AbhIya scenes is actually a good thing Tongue

P.S. I know everyone will refuse this task! ROFL ROFL

Maar daalaaa...hayyyeeeeeeeeee maar daalaaa.....Cry

Aww!! Hug

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

TASK:

You guys have to go and convince two members that the current track is the best track of the show, INCLUDING the gay track and that lack of AbhIya scenes is actually a good thing Tongue

Aww!! Hug

lizzy jisne humein task diya hai vo ek bewafaaa hao usne kaha tha kal tak no task vo ek bewafaa hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by elizaa

TASK:

lmao...
heyy neethi... welcome to the madness
:))
did u read my task.. now am feelinig thoda bad for them
;lol..
:P

Heyy, Liz!! Long time!! How've you been? 
Nah! What's your task?
I would've never come here had I not been tricked into saying that I hate PKYEK by a certain someone Stern Smile  ROFL ROFL
am good.. wer have u been.. my night partner.. aaj kab soney ka irada hai?
actually ud love my task... this will show my love to my pkek forums
:D

my 1st task for u guys.
go through the entire pkyek forum, and make a list of all the possible one shots doube chots and ffs, with the names, links, writers name and which couple it is based on.. add up the writing contest's links too.. there have been some writing contests on the forums, wen u will go through it, ull see them too.
:)

tip- wht u can do is take half half set of pages.. and u have a partner.. remember?? make good use of that....
now the most important thing..
plz pm me the list and do not post it over here... i dnt want the sec team posting up getting the benifit to copy down the linksTongue
after i get the final pm of the whole list from yourl, illl come and post your lists here..
so guys.. have fun..
and the other task givers.. please give them a days time to finish this and then u can give them more ones..
Big smile
all the best.
:DLOL

.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

TASK:

lmao...
;lol..

Nah! What's your task?
I would've never come here had I not been tricked into saying that I hate PKYEK by a certain someone Stern Smile  ROFL ROFL

my 1st task for u guys.
go through the entire pkyek forum, and make a list of all the possible one shots doube chots and ffs, with the names, links, writers name and which couple it is based on.. add up the writing contest's links too.. there have been some writing contests on the forums, wen u will go through it, ull see them too.

tip- wht u can do is take half half set of pages.. and u have a partner.. remember?? make good use of that....
plz pm me the list and do not post it over here... i dnt want the sec team posting up getting the benifit to copy down the linksTongue
after i get the final pm of the whole list from yourl, illl come and post your lists here..
so guys.. have fun..
and the other task givers.. please give them a days time to finish this and then u can give them more ones..
Big smile
all the best.

and dis will show bewafai and zulm on us
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
@Sajna: Poor you! All the best, though Tongue

@Lizzy: Omg! Woman the Forum is over 300 pages with God knows how many FFs and OSs ROFL ROFL 
Well, my boards have started actually so instead of spending my nights at IF, I study for a change. And if I come here, I go to the CCs because the forum's a sorry state of affairs according to moiTongue

Ms.Goody

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

TASK:

Aww!! Hug

lizzy jisne humein task diya hai vo ek bewafaaa hao usne kaha tha kal tak no task vo ek bewafaa hai

dnt worry.. am in the organising team.. bwbhahahahhaahhah!!
so u complete this task for romrrw.. baaki next day kar lo.. everyone here understands tht going through all the pages and listing down things will take time...koi tumhe aur pareshaan nahi karega..
romi will also understand.. chill..
this task is for our pkek forums.. so chill.
 so the tasks will keeep coming, but tomrw tak u complete the current one..
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

TASK:

lmao...
;lol..

Nah! What's your task?

my 1st task for u guys.

so guys.. have fun..
Big smile
all the best.

and dis will show bewafai and zulm on us
sana chilll... nautanki bandh and kaam shuru karo
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

@Sajna: Poor you! All the best, though Tongue

@Lizzy: Omg! Woman the Forum is over 300 pages with God knows how many FFs and OSs ROFL ROFL 
Well, my boards have started actually so instead of spending my nights at IF, I study for a change. And if I come here, I go to the CCs because the forum's a sorry state of affairs according to moiTongue

lmao.. ikr 300 pages... i am cruella!! thts wht my friends call me, and i love it
all the best for ur boards... i hate the whole system of boards tho... but like we have a choice.. chakkki peeso and peeso and peeso
:|
oh the state of forums... lets nt talk bout it..
the track has made sure tht all their friends lose their minds and become violent... so cant blame the ifians seriously.
Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index