Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

No lip-lock for Asin, Salman! (Page 5)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

no he didnt kiss aishwarya... not onscreen
thiehehehe
I wonder how he felt when she was kissed in Kyun Ho Geya Naa by Vivek Ouch

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Joined: 07 July 2006
Posts: 8313

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

no he didnt kiss aishwarya... not onscreen
thiehehehe
I wonder how he felt when she was kissed in Kyun Ho Geya Naa by Vivek Ouch
was that before or after the break up? kyun hogaya na? and if it was after i dont think he watched the movie LOL
Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Joined: 07 July 2006
Posts: 8313

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
ladies ladies...  please kindly back of salman LOLEmbarrassed
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Joined: 07 December 2005
Posts: 33368

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
anu_pre4eva
i dotn think salman khan ever saw a movie of VO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Joined: 01 April 2005
Posts: 8717

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

lovanika u really think he would kiss asin when he didnt kiss others..
 
Nope...
 
BUT I truely feel thatg Asin is the girl for him.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and I am not a big Asin fan...I am Deepu's/ But I feel thatg Slaman has a thing for Asin and that is very visible. Asin has ponly signed movies with Salman. She walked out of every other movie.
 
I think they make a good pair.
 
 
 
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Joined: 07 December 2005
Posts: 33368

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
honestly i dont like her
she shoudl be with a random guy not with salman khanCry
 
no offend.. its just there are many actress i dislike she is one of themSleepy
 
 
 
Originally posted by lovanika

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

lovanika u really think he would kiss asin when he didnt kiss others..
 
Nope...
 
BUT I truely feel thatg Asin is the girl for him.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and I am not a big Asin fan...I am Deepu's/ But I feel thatg Slaman has a thing for Asin and that is very visible. Asin has ponly signed movies with Salman. She walked out of every other movie.
 
I think they make a good pair.
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Joined: 07 December 2005
Posts: 33368

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
 
aagar yeh ganaa pehla aaya to salman khan would have been singing
 
ZOOR KA JHATKA HAAYE ZORRON SE LAGA .. HAIN LAGALOLLOLLOL
 
 
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

no he didnt kiss aishwarya... not onscreen
thiehehehe
I wonder how he felt when she was kissed in Kyun Ho Geya Naa by Vivek Ouch


Edited by Sallufanno1 - 14 March 2011 at 4:46pm
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9031

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

 
aagar yeh ganaa pehla aaya to salman khan would have been singing
 
ZOOR KA JHATKA HAAYE ZORRON SE LAGA .. HAIN LAGALOLLOLLOL
 
 
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

no he didnt kiss aishwarya... not onscreen
thiehehehe
I wonder how he felt when she was kissed in Kyun Ho Geya Naa by Vivek Ouch

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dabangg and WAF lock heads (article)

2 3

Author: desigal90   Replies: 21   Views: 1832

desigal90 21 1832 27 July 2010 at 9:46pm by .khoobsurat.
When Salman met Salman

2

Author: rhea_6   Replies: 11   Views: 13197

rhea_6 11 13197 02 June 2009 at 9:30pm by punjabi_qt26
Salman shuns Bruna - salman looking cute in d pic

Author: _Sano_   Replies: 1   Views: 7092

_Sano_ 1 7092 12 December 2008 at 8:37pm by ibelieveinpink
Salman-Ranbir at Salman Khan's Foundation

Author: MiniRulz   Replies: 7   Views: 5385

MiniRulz 7 5385 06 March 2008 at 5:28pm by --__Shireen__--
Salman Khan Out, Big B,Abishek,Srk,Salman

2 3

Author: tenyangzom   Replies: 16   Views: 7654

tenyangzom 16 7654 23 September 2006 at 11:21am by ar$hi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index