Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BIPS, DEEPU @ the World Cup Match (VID & PICS pg6) (Page 4)

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
deepika bipasha look sooo cute...i rly want white jeans lol.  love deeps hat too

qwertyfied Goldie
qwertyfied
qwertyfied

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Deeps n Bips lookin' cute Big smile
arya. Newbie
arya.
arya.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
both bipasha and deepika look good...i like deepikas hat
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
The girls look nice...bips has a flat behind!
Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Originally posted by Parachute.

Originally posted by qwww

Yeah it was wonderful to see India snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.Angry We dont do very well when Deepiks is int he stands do we ? LOL
Or when Nehra is the bowler.Angry Anyways, vented enough anger out yesterday. LOL

I SWEAR. Dhoni na... *beep*beep*beep*beep*beep* W*H was wrong with him!!!! Who the *beep* would give the bowling to Nehra when its 13 runs from 6 balls *beeeep* On my BBM status message, I wrote 'Please Not Munaf or Nehra'.. and 2 mins later what do I see, dumbo Dhoni gave it to Nehra!!!! GRRRR. ANY person who knows LITTLE about Indian cricket would have given it to Bhajji or even Yuvi, even commentators were saying Bhajji but nooo, Mahan Dhoni who is obsessed with not doing the OBVIOUS thing!!! Angry Grrr.!!! And when Botha came, I toh messaged my friend that he ll do the hisaab barabaar and he DID before getting out :| And even more mahan thing, he drops out one mahan player(Piyush) and takes in an even more mahan one(nehra)...WOW. ASHWIN ko le leta AngryAngry Gosh, DHONI!!!!! Angry

Anyways, even I vented out enough anger yesterday LOLLOL And as a TRUE Indian cricket fan, I shifted my channel to news channels after the match. Ahh, what a treat it was Day Dreaming

PS.- I still love you, Dhoni LOLEmbarrassed And Indian cricket team LOLEmbarrassed

Oh lord, you said everything that was going on in my head at that time! What the HELL was Dhoni thinking?! First he messed up with the batting order.. Pathan before Kohli? Sorry whatttt?Ouch Sachin and Sehwag gave them such an amazing start, they could have made 350 EASY... and what to they do.. collapse for 29 runs. Seriously!!Sleepy  One thing I have to say, we don't have a bowling attack, we have a bowling defence. Ouch I don't even want to talk about Nehra. Apparently before the last over was bowled, Bhajji took the ball from Zaheer, he wanted to bowl but what does Dhoni do, give that over to Nehra. Seamers would NOT work against the SA in the last over.. Bhajji had had a good day with the ball. Eurgh.
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Deepika and bips are really gorgeous face wise.
~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Originally posted by Parachute.

Originally posted by qwww

Yeah it was wonderful to see India snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.Angry We dont do very well when Deepiks is int he stands do we ? LOL
Or when Nehra is the bowler.Angry Anyways, vented enough anger out yesterday. LOL

I SWEAR. Dhoni na... *beep*beep*beep*beep*beep* W*H was wrong with him!!!! Who the *beep* would give the bowling to Nehra when its 13 runs from 6 balls *beeeep* On my BBM status message, I wrote 'Please Not Munaf or Nehra'.. and 2 mins later what do I see, dumbo Dhoni gave it to Nehra!!!! GRRRR. ANY person who knows LITTLE about Indian cricket would have given it to Bhajji or even Yuvi, even commentators were saying Bhajji but nooo, Mahan Dhoni who is obsessed with not doing the OBVIOUS thing!!! Angry Grrr.!!! And when Botha came, I toh messaged my friend that he ll do the hisaab barabaar and he DID before getting out :| And even more mahan thing, he drops out one mahan player(Piyush) and takes in an even more mahan one(nehra)...WOW. ASHWIN ko le leta AngryAngry Gosh, DHONI!!!!! Angry

Anyways, even I vented out enough anger yesterday LOLLOL And as a TRUE Indian cricket fan, I shifted my channel to news channels after the match. Ahh, what a treat it was Day Dreaming

PS.- I still love you, Dhoni LOLEmbarrassed And Indian cricket team LOLEmbarrassed

girl i feel ya.....i was so mad yesterday as well.
i dislike their choices of players 
i don't know y pathan should have came in betting line up as he usually does y early....also i asked to kick chawla out n they took nehra which is no difference

i wish irfan pathan was there. 

but on topic

no wonder india lost....deepika was there lol

Go to top