Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awh Deepika looks ADORABLE with the hat!! 😳 Loving it!
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Deepika is looking great...Love her whole look. Bips is looking really cute...love the flower in her hair !!
Amazing pictures...Thanks for sharing
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Love it both Bips and Deeps are looking great!
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bad idea to promote a film during a cricket match. No one's gonna care! 🀣 Well, I personally didnt! Was too into the match :P
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I didnt know all these people were there. I saw Deepika and Sid once when the camera was focussed on her and she waved.
Yeah it was wonderful to see India snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.😑 We dont do very well when Deepiks is int he stands do we ? πŸ˜†
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shes looking really good with the hat :)
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

Yeah it was wonderful to see India snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.😑 We dont do very well when Deepiks is int he stands do we ? πŸ˜†

Or when Nehra is the bowler.😑 Anyways, vented enough anger out yesterday. πŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tulsi003

I saw the game, but I didn't see them during the break. Did the people in India get to watch them during the break?

Yep. They were shown b.w. the first and second innings break. They looked great. Abhi seemed a bit wannabe when he was talking. And Deepika looked like she was ignoring Bipasha.
But they didn't perform I think πŸ˜• Why be there all the way and not perform πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Parachute.

Or when Nehra is the bowler.😑 Anyways, vented enough anger out yesterday. πŸ˜†

I SWEAR. Dhoni na... *beep*beep*beep*beep*beep* W*H was wrong with him!!!! Who the *beep* would give the bowling to Nehra when its 13 runs from 6 balls *beeeep* On my BBM status message, I wrote 'Please Not Munaf or Nehra'.. and 2 mins later what do I see, dumbo Dhoni gave it to Nehra!!!! GRRRR. ANY person who knows LITTLE about Indian cricket would have given it to Bhajji or even Yuvi, even commentators were saying Bhajji but nooo, Mahan Dhoni who is obsessed with not doing the OBVIOUS thing!!! 😑 Grrr.!!! And when Botha came, I toh messaged my friend that he ll do the hisaab barabaar and he DID before getting out :| And even more mahan thing, he drops out one mahan player(Piyush) and takes in an even more mahan one(nehra)...WOW. ASHWIN ko le leta 😑😑 Gosh, DHONI!!!!! 😑

Anyways, even I vented out enough anger yesterday πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And as a TRUE Indian cricket fan, I shifted my channel to news channels after the match. Ahh, what a treat it was 😍

PS.- I still love you, Dhoni πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ And Indian cricket team πŸ˜†πŸ˜³