India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I salute THE WOMAN. (Page 2)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
thank you for sharing this event with us...my thoughts are with you...your experience puts things in perspective...i am very proud of the everyday women...you are one of them...i know there is a day when these tragidies will stop ocurring...but until it comes i will keep the faith...and keep thinking of you and other women...

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Clap Wonderful....I knew bluey what you have gone through and what lot of womens going through, and gone through...Me also mother of 2 kids, and can understand the pain of 1 mother....

Agree with your each and every word..Salute to the woman who still stand strongly....And yes Man cannot do in million years......

Take care sweety, hope see you back in the forum....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16RiMa_972

preeti200 Senior Member
preeti200
preeti200

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I am truly sorry for your pain. As a mother of two little ones, I can understand the pain and struggle mothers' go through for their children. I myself am going through some tough times with my little one. Hope and pray for God's blessings on all the Mothers' and all the littles ones around the world.
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Hi bluey...i have had a tubular..and i have had the same experience...suffice to say..dont wanna talk about it..

but thanks for not mixing reel and real....can feel Geet's pain...but also realise it is part of a story......brilliantly protrayed...!!

Take care...as we take care of everyone around us...but never of our own selves...
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
thank u for a wonderful post....and i am utterly saddened to here about u. I wouldn't know how it feels to be a mother since i am not there....any where near that thought....but a woman can understand another even so.

I agree, that instead of cryin over a fictional character.....realize these things are reality......that this is life.

Bluefish, i am glad that you are safe, and healthy. Wish you all the best and happiness thank u for sharing with us this wonderful and yet heart wrenching post.

Please take care of urself.....and always smile. Embarrassed

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 March 2011 at 8:24pm
summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I am only 18 and unmarried, but this post was really touching... i also salute u for going through so much pain and sharing it with us... may God give you all the happiness in the world... its true that the motherly feeling is always in a female.. no matter young or old... and even accidents are still URS.... losing it is something unexplainable... i've seen many women in my own life go through the pain... and i hope every woman who goes through this pain copes with it and tries to move on
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Blue Fish.

Sorry about what happened to the baby in you.  Expectations may have been high, but the hand of God has greater power to govern every moment in our life.  Hope you are recovering well.

Yes.  On a reel note,  what fabulous acting by DD and GC that this sadness so sunk into our hearts and minds.  Tongue

Cheers blue fish.
serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Love you Bluey, take care of yourself. That is most important.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972

Go to top