India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I salute THE WOMAN.

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Hi GHSP friends......today im posting after a long hiatus......was keeping away from the forum...and Geet for my own reasons......so a big hi and hugs to all the mothers in  the forum from me.....

Im posting today because of Geets MC......it feels bad to write the word........and I feel related and sad at the same time. Because exactly a month back.....on 14 feb...I underwent emergency surgery because I had tubal pregnancy which ruptured, had internal bleeding...the tube and the 5 week embryo had to be taken out.

I keep telling myself that the emotional pain for me was very less....because I have 2 kids already and this was  a third and accidental  unplanned pregnancy. Wanting to be fit and alive for my kids was the focus the first week...didnt have any time or energy to feel anything beyond that. But it sunk in later ...as i recuperated that what happened was as much a life-event...as the birth of my two kids. I am never going to be able to forget it....nor  can i forget that even though unplanned..it was mine.

Geet that character going through this pain brought me back to this forum today....i have no great words to say except that reality is much bitter and worse than drama.

I want to salute the woman today...the woman God made for a highest purpose ...of being the instrument to bring new life into this world. She can do thousands of other things...be the executive...drive and cook and host and love ...the list is endless....but this journey of motherhood and the responsibility....only woman has the guts to take.

All women want kids..knowing that a good percentage can have miscarriages, spontaneous abortions, or even threat to thier own life esp during childbirth. The rate of mothers dying during childbirth is still high in third world countries...in which mothers still die while delivering because they were not in a hospital and they needed blood, or because they needed an emergency C- section but the facility was too far away....or because complications could not be treat timely.

And the path to this is full of vomitings, nausea, headaches, tired back, reflux, varicose veins, and  carrying 20-40 pounds weight on ur body 24/7 till u deliver.

But even then...99.9999% women want to go through this...want to have kids..want to have the responsibility...want to have the sleepless nights of feeding ...and the risks above...to be "mother".
The highest status a human being can have.

I salute all the women..who underwent this journey and I salute those brave women even more who dealt with MCs or tubals.....and still had courage to hope and pray and try again...and who restore faith in God by going ahead and having successful babies ......

My experience has made me appreciate the gifts I have in the form of my two kids......and made me related and close to all others who faced problems.

God made the WOMAN...because he knew...MAN cannot do this in a million years.

Please don't despair for a character in a daily soap....she is just acting( brilliant..but its still acting)

Pray for those women instead who are pregnant that they may have healthy fullterm babies, pray for those who are struggling to conceive, pray for  those who are suffering from MCs in reality.
pray for thier strength and for peace and god's love and healing to flow to them.

Again..I salute..the woman.   you all........she is you , she is me, she is everywhere.

Peace,
Bluefish.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaiprichintushilpa-Rati-kdg129love4maaneetwatergirl68inPGirnnaamteeg-eiya-babygurl10svijaya77gurpreet28prema_kslovetheserial9staroneserialsARMaanEetsindu_gurtiPreethi-Premimeravigilisomahi246ramaheshserialwatcher16DilsayEccentric.BeingRenu13RiMa_972t_areebRolzzevelinerahmona_pakswe49erFanMahak Sinha-Kash-Silentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreamsmehraanpickachublackb28undisclosed

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Hi GHSP friends......today im posting after a long hiatus......was keeping away from the forum...and Geet for my own reasons......so a big hi and hugs to all the mothers in  the forum from me.....

Im posting today because of Geets MC......it feels bad to write the word........and I feel related and sad at the same time. Because exactly a month back.....on 14 feb...I underwent emergency surgery because I had tubal pregnancy which ruptured, had internal bleeding...the tube and the 5 week embryo had to be taken out.

I keep telling myself that the emotional pain for me was very less....because I have 2 kids already and this was  a third and accidental  unplanned pregnancy. Wanting to be fit and alive for my kids was the focus the first week...didnt have any time or energy to feel anything beyond that. But it sunk in later ...as i recuperated that what happened was as much a life-event...as the birth of my two kids. I am never going to be able to forget it....nor  can i forget that even though unplanned..it was mine.

Geet that character going through this pain brought me back to this forum today....i have no great words to say except that reality is much bitter and worse than drama.

I want to salute the woman today...the woman God made for a highest purpose ...of being the instrument to bring new life into this world. She can do thousands of other things...be the executive...drive and cook and host and love ...the list is endless....but this journey of motherhood and the responsibility....only woman has the guts to take.

All women want kids..knowing that a good percentage can have miscarriages, spontaneous abortions, or even threat to thier own life esp during childbirth. The rate of mothers dying during childbirth is still high in third world countries...in which mothers still die while delivering because they were not in a hospital and they needed blood, or because they needed an emergency C- section but the facility was too far away....or because complications could not be treat timely.

And the path to this is full of vomitings, nausea, headaches, tired back, reflux, varicose veins, and  carrying 20-40 pounds weight on ur body 24/7 till u deliver.

But even then...99.9999% women want to go through this...want to have kids..want to have the responsibility...want to have the sleepless nights of feeding ...and the risks above...to be "mother".
The highest status a human being can have.

I salute all the women..who underwent this journey and I salute those brave women even more who dealt with MCs or tubals.....and still had courage to hope and pray and try again...and who restore faith in God by going ahead and having successful babies ......

My experience has made me appreciate the gifts I have in the form of my two kids......and made me related and close to all others who faced problems.

God made the WOMAN...because he knew...MAN cannot do this in a million years.

Please don't despair for a character in a daily soap....she is just acting( brilliant..but its still acting)

Pray for those women instead who are pregnant that they may have healthy fullterm babies, pray for those who are struggling to conceive, pray for  those who are suffering from MCs in reality.
pray for thier strength and for peace and god's love and healing to flow to them.

Again..I salute..the woman.   you all........she is you , she is me, she is everywhere.

Peace,
Bluefish.
Agree 200% females r d best even wen u talk about animals.............I 2 pray for women who want to give birth but r unable 2 .......Women who die while giving birth 2 deir child...............& dose who go through millions of hardships during pregnancy.................
-Rati- Groupbie
-Rati-
-Rati-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." - Cardinal Mermillod

I have nothing more to say after reading your post. God bless you & all women who have suffered such great pain & loss with strength & peace.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtipickachu

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCry I am so sorry for your experience

But Woman is the strongest as you said, Man cannot do it even in million years..... I know how painful MC can be becaue i have had a close firned of mine undergo the same an year ago. Its painful. I dont have any owrds beyond it....

Hope all those women who suffer come through that phase soon...

God bless the baby soul...Cry
t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Dearest,
i understand your pain, may you have all the strength to bear the loss

i had 3 MC, so you would understand how it has impacted my life.i can only pray to gain more strengh and face the life as it comes.

and yes "God made the WOMAN...because he knew...MAN cannot do this in a million years"

Take Care
RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Bluey....you were the first person I thought of yesterday when I saw the epi.........and I understand exactly how you feel......As i have undergone the same too. I have had 5 MCs till date..and believe me, it is the most painful thing to undergo - emotionally rather than physically, and I still havent been able to carry a pregnancy to full term till now.  It is impossible to explain in words and I hope and pray nobody else has to undergo what I am going through.

I have nothing else to say except that I hope you come out of this very soon and be back to your usual self. God Bless!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoserialwatcher16Infinitedreamsmehraan

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Agree Thumbs Up

Go to top