noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was truly heartbreaking but I felt that the episode was done very nicely. I loved how they used colours and moments in the episode.
1) When they showed that little girl and maan' s chat and maan suggesting that he would pay all her school expenses ๐Ÿ˜Šand when the girl's mother bends down to touch his feet, he says he is a father too and on the other hand geet is in hospital struggling for her and their baby's survival.
2) Also loved how maan is remembering all their tender baby moments and they show geet still struggling.And maan being so desperate to get to the  hospital that he starts pushing a heavy truck on his own.
3) And the way they showed maan finally making to hospital, the doctor having blood in her hands, the doctor announcing geet's state and baby's death. And everyone turns quiet and  then there is maan entering when everything is still except maan who is rushing towards doctor.
4) Finally, maneet scene where maan has tears in his eyes and he looks at geet but geet is oblivious to his presence and is deeply devasted. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: noorsand

Today's episode was truly heartbreaking but I felt that the episode was done very nicely. I loved how they used colours and moments in the episode.
1) When they showed that little girl and maan' s chat and maan suggesting that he would pay all her school expenses ๐Ÿ˜Šand when the girl's mother bends down to touch his feet, he says he is a father too and on the other hand geet is in hospital struggling for her and their baby's survival.
2) Also loved how maan is remembering all their tender baby moments and they show geet still struggling.And maan being so desperate to get to the  hospital that he starts pushing a heavy truck on his own.
3) And the way they showed maan finally making to hospital, the doctor having blood in her hands, the doctor announcing geet's state and baby's death. And everyone turns quiet and  then there is maan entering when everything is still except maan who is rushing towards doctor.
4) Finally, maneet scene where maan has tears in his eyes and he looks at geet but geet is oblivious to his presence and is deeply devasted. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Agreed........................D episode was one of best implemented ones