Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Read this article about DD,tell me if I am wrong? (Page 5)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
@Vikrant-DD is an actor.....fans will come and go......people will say bad things about actors......or will say good things...u cannot stop them from sayin it.
So stop thinkin too much, it is a part of an actors life.....fake rumors about them......gossip about them....they ignore it because they get used to it....so why should you stress over it?? lolz

Also MC was always on the cards but kept gettin delayed because the audience of GHSP didn't want a MC....so due to pressure from the fans they stretched it this far.

So just let it be.......there will always be a few that will not like an actor....but DD still has a huge and amazing fan following.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSahvivacious_gurl

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I guess you are completely WRONG.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSilentsoulmysterygurl1427SahSah

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@VK - if Drashti is losing ground around u then please let go off her .... if an actor has grown so big that a channel or a PH wants to bow down to the pressure then it just shows how good that actor is..... so even if it is true that MC happened becoz of DD, then am happy for her...it shows she is that important to the story that the CVs decided to go by her wants....

Like i told u earlier, if CVs saw the need for the baby in future, they cud hv shown a leap and direct baby.... but no they decided to show the MC ..... MC was always planned but the PH kept postponing it due to viewers responses n they showed it now as ppl had now started getting irritated that even after so many months baby bump wasnt shown.....

Drashti is a young actress and if she has problem sporting baby bump then its a choice we shud all respect... everyone makes choices in their lives and is entitled to stick with it..... whether that person's choice is right or wrong, only time can tell....

Drashti is a brilliant actor and atleast for me, she will never lose that ground.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427SahSah

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

@Kuls - i totally agree with you, some people wanna believe anything that is posted in news papers... and also these fans like to stay in news and hence keep making posts after posts.....

Hi gauri..........I know..........some people like to be in news or reached a stage of over obsession with this series......whever something happen not according to their wishes...............there goes the list of endless blame game....in new post.............against cast crew......director..........kabhi Nissar to Kabhi DD...........Kabhi GC..........give them break..........They are actors not your public property...........Dont like them switch to different show........Life is that simple............than blame actress............with half baked knowledge.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427vivacious_gurl

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
@TM - you just cannot stop people from assuming things and putting allegations even if there is no truth at all....I am happy for DD she has made that place for herself where people are interested in discussing her....that's goes to show how popular she is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_gurl

GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by deniac

@Kuls - i totally agree with you, some people wanna believe anything that is posted in news papers... and also these fans like to stay in news and hence keep making posts after posts.....

Hi gauri..........I know..........some people like to be in news or reached a stage of over obsession with this series......whever something happen not according to their wishes...............there goes the list of endless blame game....in new post.............against cast crew......director..........kabhi Nissar to Kabhi DD...........Kabhi GC..........give them break..........They are actors not your public property...........Dont like them switch to different show........Life is that simple............than blame actress............with half baked knowledge.....
Yeah Kuls..... what u said is so true.... whenever something goes against their wishes ppl just dont see anything else...they just go on making posts against Nissar, PH, channel, DD, GC....

GC takes 2-3 days off and ppl will start yelling and screaming.... gosh if PH has allowed him the leave means they are taking care of story without him or they hv already shot for his scenes.... itna humgama kyon....

If DD goes on leave, same thing...some rumours that DD dint want baby bump, n there u go...with so many posts aginst her ...calling her unprofessional n all...

Nissar's started work on new show so he is bashed sayign he doesnt care bout this show any more and that he doesnt understand whats needed for the show....

CVs bring a new entry n ppl will start posts saying y new entries....
so in short kuch bhi karo n if that something is against ppl's wishes or their assumptions on story, then there is a huge hue n cry....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
@TM
-Time and again the same topic opened in various posts .
-Instigating fightS n disrupting peace n decorum of forum.
- Bashing the actress.

POST REPORTED.

IF DEV TEAM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427SahSahvivacious_gurl

Go to top