Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Read this article about DD,tell me if I am wrong? (Page 3)

GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Edited by ria_sengupta - 13 March 2011 at 12:43pm
GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rohini77

If DD had no problem with baby bump, why did she not show even a slight bump so far....she must have been atleast 5 to 6 months pregnant now

My dear to show or not show something is not DD's but the CVs decision.... same as to show any intimacy or not between characters is not up to the actor but the creatives and the director of the show or for that matter a film... actor can improvise but only within the constrains of a script...

Geet got pregnant very early in this show so its not possible that when DD signed this show she did not know about this fact and that in the future the track might demand her to carry a baby bump.... so why would she refuse now... its does not make any sense. 

It was not DD who had a problem or didnt want to sport a baby bump... it was the CVs who didnt want her to and it was the CVs who scripted the MC. Simple. Big smile
Afrad Senior Member
Afrad
Afrad

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiwalia56

Look..... MC WAS DEMAND OF D SCRIPT..... Its not because DD don't want bump...... Dat article abt her hesitation towards baby bump okay...... If cv's really want dis child to bron toh woh born ho chuka hota.... Nd wats worng if she don't want baby bump she is a normal human being she have RIGHT to refuse or chose.....

I don't think MC was demand of the script.MC happened becoz of Drashti.If Drashti has no problem with baby bump why they didn't show baby bump before.Why they dragging baby story so long.Geet become pregnant since May last year.Drashti ia an actress.Actress have to do many thing if story demand.She is also a woman.She will become mother someday then she refused to God.If she refused to do kissing scene its ok.But may be she can do passionate scene but not baby bump.Many people said Gurmeet is not professional when he was in vacation.Every people need vacation.It is a reason.But actress didn't want a baby bump.Its not professional.When Drashti sign the show she know about baby,Why she signed then?He or she is ny fav actors.But its not mean everything he or she did is right.I like her so much.She is very good actress.But I don't like her attitude.If she doesn't changed her attitude someday she will suffered.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vikrant_Khatri

Drashti Dhami is still loved by me for her acting skills but I feel bad to say she has lost that respect which she had in my eyes.

Now she sounds more selfish and self obsessed human being...

God Bless her with all blessings becoz her personal and professional gain and loss wont hamper me in anycase..

I had loved her alot till date as an actress as well as a great human being,but after learning her personal views,I feel it is stupid to have high regards for her..

Humm... gud for you mate. Its just sad how some people get influenced by one single rumour and alter their opinions based on this. 

The fact still remains that the truth is still somewhere out there and no one except Drashti knows it. 

If every story printed in newspapers and told by news channel was deemed to be the absolute truth then god save this world cos journalists always twist the story to make it more appealing and sizzling... I know this cos my husband deals with them all the time. 
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
i would encourage you not to "read" to much into these articles...or any article for that matter...continue to enjoy the show and Drashti as your heart desires...
GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Go to top