Read this article about DD,tell me if I am wrong? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
What is there in the post to report..I have given the source of information and I have expressed dissatisfaction,now if I am not allowed to do that then what is the use of forum..Mehraan do you feel fans should only praise and not criticise..

If my post gets blocked then I will certainly take the matter far and very far for India forum to understand that I havent written anything against Drashti without a reason and I have given reference of Times of India article.
@VK - repeated posts on same topic is against IF rule.... hence this post has been reported.....
Originally posted by deniac

@VK - repeated posts on same topic is against IF rule.... hence this post has been reported.....
If this post gets blocked then I will seriously get into the bussiness and take it further,becoz I dont think this is the post to be reported,you can report my other post "Drashti's denial to sport baby bump forced MC track" I am ok with it,becoz that was the one which was repeated
Originally posted by Vikrant_Khatri

If this post gets blocked then I will seriously get into the bussiness and take it further,becoz I dont think this is the post to be reported,you can report my other post "Drashti's denial to sport baby bump forced MC track" I am ok with it,becoz that was the one which was repeated
@VK - i was just telling u y mehraan reported ur post.... all ur posts looks similar....u might think they are different but to readers they look similar...
u can get into serious business but if such posts keep coming up, ur posts will keep getting reported and hence closure... this aint gonna do u any good...

u wanted to express something..u made a post...well ppl read n understood.... making repeated posts on the same topic aint gonna make ppl change their opinions na....so take a chill pill...
Originally posted by Vikrant_Khatri

What is there in the post to report..I have given the source of information and I have expressed dissatisfaction,now if I am not allowed to do that then what is the use of forum..Mehraan do you feel fans should only praise and not criticise..

If my post gets blocked then I will certainly take the matter far and very far for India forum to understand that I havent written anything against Drashti without a reason and I have given reference of Times of India article.

Seriously Dude........Hey that statement is proof of over obsession..or over psychotic  behavior .over a show...........Its show....not reason of life and death...............

..Bytheway.where will you take matter again to Geet  FB.............to get banned again....or .....
Is their court designed to prosecute actor or actress of they dont fulfill fans demand...specially if they dont fulfill................The Vikrant wish to keep baby bump........or
To all producers..........not .to give any future work to DD>.....If you are that Allmighty go ahead do that..............Tell me where will you take this matter...........
..You are crying like baby in this forum........Hey this is show..........get over it.........IF you can't please dont watch any Indian show anymore.....They are full of mindless twist and turns...........Like it or leave it your choice.........
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

Seriously Dude........Hey that statement is proof of over obsession..or over psychotic  behavior .over a show...........Its show....not reason of life and death...............

..Bytheway.where will you take matter again to Geet  FB.............to get banned again....or .....
Is their court designed to prosecute actor or actress of they dont fulfill fans demand...specially if they dont fulfill................The Vikrant wish to keep baby bump........or
To all producers..........not .to give any future work to DD>.....If you are that Allmighty go ahead do that..............Tell me where will you take this matter...........
..You are crying like baby in this forum........Hey this is show..........get over it.........IF you can't please dont watch any Indian show anymore.....They are full of mindless twist and turns...........Like it or leave it your choice.........
Hey KULS do hell with your over obsession,you dont know me so stop it or keep wasting your time..Iam surprised by ( GA's perception,bcoz she knows I was never against DD and even now I have written only after hearing words sgainst Drashti from people who dont even come to social networking platform and as makers and channel said,they dont consider fans on social networking platform as real viewers.

If that is the case then Drashti and makers shud realise that their show may be loved but is no more respected as it was earlier,becoz of the misunderstanding spread by that Times article and it is necessary for the makers and channel to post an article claiming Drashti is not responsible but it was demand of script.

Reason for the article: Geet is the only series which is followed seriously,fans have an eye on it and more importantly even a small news related to geet is followed seriously.

Now if I am wrong in conveying atleast what I have seen and heard from those who dont come to social networking platform and if you feel I am obssessed,keep thinking,becoz I see what others hardly notice and since months I have been writing predicting and informing possible consequences and later fans have reacted badly to steps taken by makers.

Be it

Geet revealing the truth,Maaneet wedding,AA track and now wait for few more days,even Maaneet wont be spared.
Hey i know in recent times there were too many topics related to this issue & I know according to fans the decisions DD took of not sporting a baby bump affected us & also content of the show the Baby bump issue has been solved as there no track of pregnancy now so all's eventually well there's no need for it to be discussed now... so moderators would have blocked it..... so note repeating of one topics several posts confuses the forum members & so they take that step.... Jaane bhi do yaar it happens
Vikrant..u r the last person who shud be talking about self respect since a) u have none and b) u r so delusional that even if it came and hit u on the head u wudnt recognise it...

darling, let me correct u...u didnt bash me on FB -u ran away with the tail between ur legs coz u had no supporters....u thought u wud find some here on this forum but then again u have been thwarted and have found little or no support on this thread...yet u do not learn or cud it be that u really do not have the brains to understand what others are writing and pay heed to them...everyone and by that i mean everyone, has been telling u to take a chill bill and lay off DD but u like the psychiatric nutcase that u r are still going on and on.....let me repeat myself..pls get your self some psychiatric help...u really need it...!!!
Originally posted by indepgal

Vikrant..u r the last person who shud be talking about self respect since a) u have none and b) u r so delusional that even if it came and hit u on the head u wudnt recognise it...

darling, let me correct u...u didnt bash me on FB -u ran away with the tail between ur legs coz u had no supporters....u thought u wud find some here on this forum but then again u have been thwarted and have found little or no support on this thread...yet u do not learn or cud it be that u really do not have the brains to understand what others are writing and pay heed to them...everyone and by that i mean everyone, has been telling u to take a chill bill and lay off DD but u like the psychiatric nutcase that u r are still going on and on.....let me repeat myself..pls get your self some psychiatric help...u really need it...!!!
hahahaha go and read your comments and also read the real reason behind my article,you wud laugh at your stupidity for not reading the article carefully and woohh such big comments,wow I am loving it,how people try to prove their point without reading what the other person had to say.

No wonder people from media,think they are second best after God.

Vikrant Khatri has no respect to any one belonging to news channels and news papers and specially those who dont even read what others had to say and more importantly dont read the real reason behind the articles written.
@ vikrant...one more point-u talked of seeking attention.....ha, ha-thats a fine one coming from u) ....looking at the no of posts u have floated and that too after alleging u no longer watch GHSP, one can safely assume u suffer from OCD...i wonder how much more we would have had to suffer u and ur nonsense had u continued watching GHSP.

and by jove, let me warn u i will continue to bash u as i take great offence  to u , ur posts and ur thoughts!! how dare u question Drashti, her professionalism, her ethics and her dedication!!?? u call urself a fan-no way!! pls do not insult us by categorising urself with us, who are truly her fans.....get off her case and go get a life for urself-vikrant beta!!