Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Read this article about DD,tell me if I am wrong?

GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_RRenu13-TeriMalang-Rolzzcuttiee

gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
whats new in this article .Confused this is very old one .if you r a really DD s fan,so plz support her deccession.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraswatie_Bneha1779

GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Look..... MC WAS DEMAND OF D SCRIPT..... Its not because DD don't want bump...... Dat article abt her hesitation towards baby bump okay...... If cv's really want dis child to bron toh woh born ho chuka hota.... Nd wats worng if she don't want baby bump she is a normal human being she have RIGHT to refuse or chose.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FJkhushbuPGirngurpreet28vivacious_gurl

GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Hi, im Zaara from singapore and a hardcore fan of DD... When i saw this article, i also thought it was true.. But then, i realised one thing.. If she is uncomfortable with the bump, then she would not have accepted this role at first place.. This all are rumours and NOTHING else! If you are a TRUE fan, you will never suspect her due to the presence of such rumours.. One thing, I CANT BEAR OR WILL NEVER BEAR IF ANYONE TALKS BAD ABOUT MY DD.. Sorry to say, but you are NOT a true fan, since you are targeting her in this way.. I don mind if you had talked about her acting skills but i don like it that you are calling her unprofessional.. If she is, she would not taken up this role even after knowing the track, or would not have wished to do this role for many years to come..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet-Fangurpreet28--Kesh--prema_ks

-Zoya- IF-Rockerz
-Zoya-
-Zoya-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Its CVs decision...
If she refused than if CVs wanted the baby...
They would have shown a leap with the baby in frame!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosette80

niloufer_80 Newbie
niloufer_80
niloufer_80

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

i think i'm done watching Geet... i'm very upset :-/
y did dey hav to sho a miscarriage! its ridiculous! they hav shwn Maan n Geet strugglin to keep d baby alive.. n now dey showd a miscarriage! non of us mite know d real reason for showin d miscariage, but if it is bcoz of DD's inhibition to show a baby bump, then i believe an actor has to b professional.. or else they cud hav shown a leap of a year.. i'm so disappointd..

i know dat in all serials they never show d main actress becoming a mother so soon.. but thats what made Geet so different... the story of Geet rite from the beginning has been different from a typical saas-bahu serial... it was a different and refreshingly new story and so it got appreciation from public and became the number 1 serial... but now it is becoming a typical serial which is completely predictable... earlier we used to predict something and the makers wud pleasantly surprise us wid somethin new.. n now, sorry to say, but its become like on of those thousands of serials which r predictable.. and sorry but such serials dont interest me... tho Geet has become predictable since quite some time, i continued watching it thinking that it will eventually change.. but no it hasn't.. inspite of fans raising an objection to d AA track n objection to showing a miscarriage, d ppl dont seem to be bothered... on d contrary when fans like Viki (Vikrant) write about their concerns on forums, their posts r either deleted or they r blocked.. this is unfair... and whatever was d reason for showing d miscarriage, whether it was DD or d CVs, d bottom line is it shud not hav been shown when the essence of this story since it had started was the baby and d fight of a mother for her baby's survival...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--Sam_dean4Evacanadiansrosette80Kai.CHIPPEDCUP

Go to top