Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

now what??? sameera???

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i was thinking wat will happn next ....i mean MC track is almost over. we vll see it for 2-3 days more n then dev vll also b out frm d frame as SBS said that dev vll go out of maneet lives aftr MC.... then what????
i think its sameera's turn to enter geet maan life...wat u say guys r u prepared for this track at this time or u want SR first or may be SR bcoz of sameera ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no idea yaar ..............
anything can happen 
but first maan ko geet ka mood aacha karna parega 
phir kuch ho sakta he ..................
but i think sameera track will come a little later .......................
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
MC track is almost over?😆
It just started
Why do you want things to rush so fast
Geet lost her BABY not some toy lol
She wont recover so fast
She went against everything for her baby 
She is in a trauma most likely 
Both maaneet are in pain
They dunt need to rush this track
I think this track has lots to show n it can be shown beautifully
This time no one will blame anyone..it was pure fate..maan might blame himself that he has always protected her but this time he wasnt there n this happened but in all this he will try ti hide his pain to make geet happy..he will do everything to give her her life back
It will be very interesting to see how maan brings geet back into the lively geet she once was which i dun think is happening for at least 1 month 
In this there will be amazing episodes like today n they can really get the charm back too
Reallyy hope this track brings the charm back n cvs maintain it
GHSP needs to get number 1 again!
Sameera might be the next big thing but i dun think she is coming this fast lol
Maaneet havnt even recovered
Maan has got the biggest shock of his life i dun wanna see him more shocked n in pain atm.. ðŸ˜•
To be honest i dun want sameera right now
It just doesn fit
Let cvs take the track forward i m sure they had thought of something earlier as MC is a big step they took n as GC himself said march will have a very interesting track n viewers will not be disappointed 
So letz wait and watch is all i can say😛
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Hun this MC track wont take only 2 3 days😆

Geet lost her BABY not some toy 
She wont recover so fast
They dunt need to rush this track
I think this track has lots to show n it can be shown beautifully
This time no one will blame anyone..it was pure fate..maan might blame himself that he has always protected her but this time he wasnt there n this happened but in all this he will try ti hide his pain to make geet happy..he will do everything to give her her life back
It will be very interesting to see how maan brings geet back into the lively geet she once was which i dun think is happening for at least 1 month 
In this there will be amazing episodes like today n they can really get the charm back too
Reallyy hope this track brings the charm back n cvs maintain it
GHSP needs to get number 1 again!
Sameera might be the next big thing but i dun think she is coming this fast lol
Maaneet havnt even recovered
Maan has got the biggest shock of his life i dun wanna see him more shocked n in pain atm.. ðŸ˜•
To be honest i dun want sameera right now
It just doesn fit
Let cvs take the track forward i m sure they had thought of something earlier as MC is a big step they took n as GC himself said march will have a very interesting track n viewers will not be disappointed 
So letz wait and watch is all i can say😛

i agree with u 
.Lina. thumbnail
i just want the old chemistry back. It feels superficial now. Being the sparks back.
Preetina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too..but plz yaar give her a break she has already lost her baby have mercy on her let her recover first than bring Sameera ............................why scaring her of loosing Maan now....................she needs time....................n I like Dev I want him to stay positive  n never interfere in Maneet lives............!
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hiraj

me too..but plz yaar give her a break she has already lost her baby have mercy on her let her recover first than bring Sameera ............................why scaring her of loosing Maan now....................she needs time....................n I like Dev I want him to stay positive  n never interfere in Maneet lives............!

I agree. Let us give the lovely some time for themselves. Let them recover from the loss. I even thought of a song for Maan to take away Geet's pain. How about Bebasi Dard ka alam from Babul?

Before bringing up Sameera how about the family re-union. They have already brought Annie and Dev. Bring back Vicky first and if possible Meera too. Meera looks good with Dev. I too want Dev to be positive. Before his mind changes and he goes back to his negative ways, bring Meera into his life.

Then the Sameera track. You know the whole family fights against the evil. What say..?

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
to bring back geet from shock
to make geet join office 
and sr.
aa ka truth
dev n arjun face off
 but no sameera yaar shock pe shock we will🤢