India-Forums

11th March WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
THAkkraal calls up dayal and gets mad at him as he was going to kill diwakar and dayal came there with cops and dayal says u said u were going to let anu win...and then make her lose in her win.   and thakkraal says if i go down i will take u down as well.  and dayal says i had to answer ppl above me...as delhi was calling...and thakkraal says u r a minister cause of me...i made u a minister...so u better not forget...and dayal says clam down...i will settle everything...and thakkraal says it is not time for me to clam down but it is time to clam all the other ppl down...and he hangs up...and he talks to himself saying ...u guys dont know who thakkraal is...and thakkeaal can not be beaten.   

Anu, Jeet and aditi are all getting the case papers together...and anu falls asleep working...in the morning..aditi and jeet still working on papers.   Aditi says diwakar is a special witness so we have to keep a special eye on him.   Aditi says thakkraal case will be against evicment to suicide.   and mahendar says suicide...and aditi says this is the only way he will get punishment soon...and we all know that rachna was threatened by thakkraal in front of all.   Anu is looking surprised...Mahendar says but we all know thakkraal has killed her...and we have evidence...and aditi says if we go that way then it will be a long trial.   and anu says but this is a case of murder.   aditi says we should go for the suicide case...and Anu says what are u talking about....He KIlled Rachna.   I thought u were here to help us but u r here to help thakkraal.   aditi says dont say that...and anu says whatever u say is true but we say is false.   and ragni slaps anu saying u have lost all respect to talk to adults.   She is helping u so much...and Anu leaves.   

Mahendar says u just want to register the case against for suicide and nothing else.   and Aditi says Yes...and jeet says we have no other option.   we will explain everything to you.   Anu in the other room crying.   Anu sees the pendent on the flooor and goes to pick it up...and then he notices something in rachna's cupboards.  and picks it up.   Its an envelope and she opens it..and reads the letter.   Letter reads if u r reading this letter then my daar is true.  But my hope has not died.   I know u will fight for me.   Rachna syas dont be afarid Anu...u can win all battles.   move ahead.  U can make thakkraal fall.  U HAVE TO.   Yours...Rachna.She says i am giving u ur lucky locket back to u...always wear it.   and then anu wears the locket.   and wipes her tears off.   and looks very determined.

Aditi is saying no video recording can be held as evidence in the court...and all the witness are thakkraal;s men.   so we cant guarentee that they will side with us the whole time.   Aditi says it is very hard to prove that thakkraal killed rachna.  and anu comes and says if we had to chose an easy way out we would do this...but rachna always chose the hard path...so we have to get justice to her.   

Bacchha comes to radha thakkraal's wife.   Jhanvi comes and says how come u are here...and bacchha says just to see how u are...and radha says we are fine...and bacchha says if u ever need anything...u can tell me... i can try to do it.  and radha says sure..we trust u.   i know u will always do good for me..and jhanvi continues drinking coffee..and bacchha says i m leaveing...and pray to God that u are ok all the time...and takes radha's blessing.   jhanvi watches this...and bacchhha leaves...and jhanvi says i think he came to tell us something but he didnt open his mouth...Radha says i feel something really bad is going to happen.   

Aditi and anu and gang coming out of rahcna's house...and they see ppl standing there...and they says thakkraal should be hanged...

Pre-cap --  Bacchha holding gun and thakkraal holds his hand and says i have lived like a man mu whole life so shoot me in my heart and holds bacchhaa hand..and then baacchha shoots the gun...3 times.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

padsouza49nurulainBeHappyAlwaysriniiiicorvette

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
thanks i was waiting for the WU as when i was watching lights went, precap baccha shoots thakral i dont think he will do it.intersting precap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeHappyAlways

nurulain Senior Member
nurulain
nurulain

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
thank u Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index