Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

WU of 5th week rerun-SAAVAN meet formally!!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The 5th week started gaining momentum, laying the foundation for the official Ladka- Ladki dekhna..Am just giving you all a concised version of the weeks, interspersed with my sig commentsπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

28 June episode sees the Sharma family discussing about the Jaiswals and giving their approval, for the ristha...(Good you didnt have any choice, but to agree guysπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›)..Nanni in her full form tries to put spokes in the wheel, but is subdued and convinced by others how good this alliance is..(Trust her to always come up with some objection or other😑😑)..The lovable part was how Saacvhi and Shreya conveyed their happiness , once it was okayed and maami giving a sideways glance and asking her to get dressed up..(It was very sweet and lovely to watch this smiling, shy and happy SaachiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈπŸ˜)

In the meantime when Shravan tries calling his Nidhi dear, she keeps cutting his phone..The episode ends with Shavan and his friends discussing Tara at a restaurant..

The plus points---Madhura walks into the room to see her future DIL and says shea gem that needednt be dressed up..The Jaiswals saying they dont want dowry or anything and that since Saachi was already okayed by Shravan that was just enough for them..Saachi's expressions of joy, happiness and shyness; all the emotions superbly displayed(Ankita's beauty and her expressive eyes, acting prowess starts unfolding now)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The minus points---Nanni always finding faults even at the smallest things..😑😑

The 29th episode sees everyone waiting for their Ladla Saharavn and plan how to tell him that they had confirmed this ristha for him..Hitlersays that whatever Sharavn wanted always , he get it, just like now he will get the girl he has chosen(Arre aap ko kya patha , poor guy he is going to be shocked to the core,when he sees Saachi)
Shravan enter the house and informs every thing is settled and none needent worry about his marriage...In turn the ladies all are angry and Nidhi informs him his ristha has be fixed..A shocked and confused Shravan pesters her, but shes just cryptic and says this time he will never reject this alliance..(Sharavn ur time has come, no escapingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)
In the meantime at Saachi's place all are happy, ribbing her about Shravan and getting ready with all arrangements the next day for formal seeing of ladka- ladki..
Sharavn just avoids this by faking a stomach ache and much to the disappointment of Shrama's household, Pratap cancels the visit ..All are disappointd at Shrama's place...Sharavn calls his friend to meet him at the cafe, after hearing Tara's father say that she is now at her mama's place..

The June 30th episdoe starts with Sharavn briefing his friends abt all that had transpired so far..Seeing Tara meeting Nidhi in front a medical, Shravan thinks that Nidhi was only talking abt this alliance...When tara comes to meet him at the cafe he avoids her, saying hes not well.. At home he  agrees to meet his Bhabhi's choice of girl, ..So everythings is fixed for the next day for the meeting... ( Oh hoo Sharavn wait till you get the shock of you lifeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›)

The night sees Shravan alone at a cafe drinking Champagne, and coming to a wrong conclusion that Nidhi must hve fixed up everything and that all she, Hitler, tara her father , his dadhi all planned secretely and fixed it up with Tara and himself..( Lol only Shravan can come up with such wrong calculationsπŸ˜•πŸ˜•..But then on the bright side its right calculation since he will now meet his soulmateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ)

A lovely welcome is given to him the next day at Inder's place..Shravan eager to see tara asks for her..Dadhi thinks hes given Saachi a pyarri nickname of Tara( uggh I dont want Saachi ever to be called as tara of shravan's life😲😲😲😲)Shravan walks to the room to meet a waiting Saachi....An eager and beautiful, demur Saachi dressed in a lovely green salwar slowly turns around.. Shravan who enter the room and nears her sees her slowing turning to face him....Tada...BG music of a cresendo happens..Shravan is totally shocked and open mouthed....Camera pans 360 degrees around them..End of episode..

I felt this was the best shocker ever for Shravan in those first months...he deserved it....Where is Tara and where is Saachi?..No comparison...
The plus point...Saachi displaying all her emotions beautifully..Sharavn equally going through a happy, dreamy and shocking emotions..Both Ankita and Barun acted very well those scenes...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
The minus-- only Tara and her attitude and her colonel father treating Shravan like a doormat...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maris you have written so beautifully as if I am watching the episode I read it three timesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ hats off to youπŸ‘πŸΌ
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful WU! :D

These three eps - what can I say about them? So many scenes of the lovely Jaiswal family, Shravan being his usual funny self and the beginning of SaaVan's most exhilarating journey πŸ˜‰ They had me glued to the seat, and I wish I could turn back time and watch their initial airings all over again.

But honestly, I will never get why Shravan only got zhor ka jhatka when Sanchi turned to face him. Shouldn't the height/build/hairstyle and clothing have tipped him off that something was wrong and this might not be Tara? πŸ˜†
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great job Maris!!

Yes, I wonder also what attracted Shravan to Tara.  She always looks constipated.
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: momma1128

Great job Maris!!

Yes, I wonder also what attracted Shravan to Tara.  She always looks constipated.

πŸ˜† Very funny Momma1128!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Thanks for sharing, Maris!!!!!!😊
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Great job Maris!!

Anu lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ May be Sharavan was her laxative....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maris08

Anu lol🀣 May be Sharavan was her laxative....πŸ˜†

Hmmmmm, looking at Shravan does make me feel better - perhaps he does have medicinal properties? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update maris!!!,All these very good  epis with no drag fest were the reason we started loving this show so much.It was a complete package.
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Very nice updates, Maris !!!πŸ‘ 

Agree with May, completely. Shravan should have realised that it was not Tara. But, that is Shravan for all of us. His reactions are very very slow... πŸ˜†
 I hated Tara's attitude too. And her father, addressing Shravan as chanchal, and treating him like dirt....😑 Loved Ankita and Barun, enacting their roles, to perfection...πŸ‘πŸ‘

savan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great job Maris!!

very well said dear, no wonder she was also nicknamed SETB "single expression tara bhoot"...πŸ˜†