India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TO ALL LOYAL GHSP FANS!! (Page 3)

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

The fans of geet expect  the current CVs to maintain the same or better standard as before, when swati pande and team were part of Geet serial.

Today's episode though sad was of that caliber and was well applauded by the fans.

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
i have always been by their side no matter what, though i may not have liked some of the turns they took, and i perhaps wanted to see something else.But at the end of the day its their story and they would do it their way!

yes i was not for MC, and thought the story would have better a scope with other dimensions to explore with the baby around, but that doesnt mean they would be nothing else to do after the MC as well.. now that there is no baby anymore, i am thinking of ten other things they can do, and i wont be surprised if the creatives show us the 11th ..

i totally trust them and wish them luck .. !Smile

yes as fans we could give ideas, and our opinions, but thats just us doing our bit for the love of the show, the final call lies with them, and the final story should be their POV since its their vision we fell in love with in the first place!!

Edited by -honeydew- - 12 March 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Jassidevi Newbie
Jassidevi
Jassidevi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Muc h needed post..

It was an awesome episode with some great acting and excellent execution..

Great views everyone, I totally agree  that as fans we should not blackmail the CVs with "I quit" movement.. The entire cast and crew of GHSP has worked really hard to keep us addicted to the show.. Let's have faith in them and wait to see what they have in store for us!!

I am a loyal viewer and will continue watching the show Big smile
winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
@Smita good post. How much ever we were emotionally attached to the baby we can't deny that the story had to move MC or no MC. CVs have decided to go with the MC track. We as viewers can express our views and opinions but we can not dictate. It is their story, their brain child. I just hope that they manage to keep the show as interesting as they have  in the past. After all its a daily soap with fictional story and characters. 

Edited by winona - 12 March 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

@ smita, jhan, 

Nice post. 

We knew MC was going to come but how do you not mourn just because you knew it was going to come. 

Practically the baby should never have come and human mind is such that we need to blame something or somebody to take out our anger on. And this happens in real life as well. If she had lost the baby becos of Brij, NT, we could have hated them even more. 

In real life when such a thing happens, we never blame it on any person but just turn to God and say, why does it have to be me, why did have to be me, and then pick up our strength. Grumbling to God helps us to recover our inner strengths and move ahead. 

Everybody knows it is a fiction show and I have known that an MC will happen for a long time simply bcos they have been preparing us for a long time by making us tired of it. I wish they had had the courage to do it much earlier and stick to their story instead of making us also believe in the super baby which survived all odds.

I had truly believed that Geet's character was just not being developed as a girl who was going to be a mother eitehr in terms of responsibility or courage despite all the baby talk, and hence I just wish they had taken the decision much earlier.

But no time will be a good time i guess for this kind of a happening. 

So let us see where they take it from here. It is after all their story and as Deeps said, it is a fictional story.

In this conversion to a love story, is Dev going to be the other corner of the triangle as after all it was AS who cheated Geet and not SS. 

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spshastr

I remember the old HP days and the early Delhi days .. The story proceeded according to the CVS creativity.
THen people came online and started demanding the story to go their way and wanted to see what they perceived the plot was..

I for one dont know the story , never read the original script... am a poor fan who watches the show.
I am not pro MC .I felt the pain yesterday and cried for the baby.I am as attached to the baby as some others are..BUT
I dont think its fair to say story wont move if there is an MC
I dont think we can say Geet wont get justice now- Did she get it earlier? Dev was in KC and KM and happily moving around. So where is the justice??
THe baby was used as a prop whenever it was necessary..

Also how do we know what the CVS have planned.. Cant we let them do their job for once before assuming things..?

I want to express my solidarity to the CVS .. they created GHSP , they gave us some awesome Maneet moments and if today THEY decided this I will stand by them and watch the show..
Maybe there will be justice track shown...How dont ask me I am not a CV:-)

So let us enjoy the present and let them do their job..

That said I am pained for all the devastation in japan and for Maaneets baby..
MC is always painful and I hope geet gets throught this..

AND CVS please show what you think is right .. Fans will always give their fedback that is their right and taking constructive criticism and selective hearing is your right.:-)
Please dont bash.. i wrote my 2 cents..

thanks for the post hun, I have been screaming the same thing on top of my lungs but koi faida naiOuch
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Smita all I can say is that its a much needed postClap...yeah let CVs do their job now..they know the best...I too felt the pain yesterday  but I also know that its fiction and CVs need to progress their story forward...So yeah I will watch without predicting further now...Smile...

Smita and Jhan very well writtenClapClapClap
maneet2011 Senior Member
maneet2011
maneet2011

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you.

Go to top