Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
very well said....I am going to wait for what the CVs have in store for us...though I m very sad about the miscarraige.and def one should and does feel bad about anything like that happening in life...

.i feel that  the CVs have thought out where they want to go after this and the last couple of episodes have been well eked out...Im enjoying the what next feeling that is creeping up after each episode and with such phenomenal actors , Geet is coming back into its own..
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I also had put up a similar topic on the forums that for once we should trust the cv's for their tracks story chracterization coz what ever we wish to be shown that's just a wish at the end its the cv's who decide no doubt that story has become really weak in terms of authenticity & has lost the older & mid aged people's viewer ship even today my mother said the same thing that Geet is not so powerful in content or story but the chemistry of Maaneet works big time so i watch regardless of the story 
but people like my mother & even my younger sister says the story is too weak to invoke interest in the viwers like house wifes & mid people.... but as loyal fans we should trust cv's atleast they show good chemistry & scenes of Maaneet...