India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TO ALL LOYAL GHSP FANS!!

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

I remember the old HP days and the early Delhi days .. The story proceeded according to the CVS creativity.
THen people came online and started demanding the story to go their way and wanted to see what they perceived the plot was..

I for one dont know the story , never read the original script... am a poor fan who watches the show.
I am not pro MC .I felt the pain yesterday and cried for the baby.I am as attached to the baby as some others are..BUT
I dont think its fair to say story wont move if there is an MC
I dont think we can say Geet wont get justice now- Did she get it earlier? Dev was in KC and KM and happily moving around. So where is the justice??
THe baby was used as a prop whenever it was necessary..

Also how do we know what the CVS have planned.. Cant we let them do their job for once before assuming things..?

I want to express my solidarity to the CVS .. they created GHSP , they gave us some awesome Maneet moments and if today THEY decided this I will stand by them and watch the show..
Maybe there will be justice track shown...How dont ask me I am not a CV:-)

So let us enjoy the present and let them do their job..

That said I am pained for all the devastation in japan and for Maaneets baby..
MC is always painful and I hope geet gets throught this..

AND CVS please show what you think is right .. Fans will always give their fedback that is their right and taking constructive criticism and selective hearing is your right.:-)
Please dont bash.. i wrote my 2 cents..

Edited by spshastr - 12 March 2011 at 8:00pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta1803ManeetRUniquedreamymaneetsavinikpriyaoctkarimaanshachifan4aartiskpratzjstmePGirnTulirajanirchandranmaneet2011abd_20richiiiiiMounchy-Deepzz-Amiiishpolly23mechantefilleaanyakunat--Saavi--TSharanSweetSammymgdg_2010serialwatcher16maansaGeekgodRenu13jyoti06Siddhi_SahSahmd410swan20namita25-honeydew-anuandavishalimysterygurl1427Ash1991BatameezDilgeet.avivacious_gurlMishtyShonaliv2laughSerendipity..adits7Mehek25-Saruu--lazybee-roseinbloomshalini28InfinitedreamsmehraanSecretKhabri420blackb28undisclosed

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
well said...let the CVs do their job, lets not dishearten them!!
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
A much needed post Smita. Clap Clap Clap

I know all of us are extremely concerned about the state of GHSP because we love the show so much. We want the series to be the best on TV and in an effort to make it so we are constantly giving the GHSP team lots of feedback. This shows how passionate we are about our show and how much we love it.

The makers of the show have been accommodating of our requests much more than any other show out there. But I feel that we have all gotten carried away. Instead of offering constructive criticism we have started resorting to blackmailing the CVs.

All the posts I see in the forum these days are of this kind "MC must happen else I quit" and there is another group that says "MC must not happen else I quit". Where exactly does this leave the CVs? Imagine yourself in their shoes - half your audience wants MC and the other half does not. What do they do  - they maintain status quo and keep the baby for now. They were undecided what to do with it and hence the story has kind of stagnated.

They have now taken a bold step and so we need to support them. They finally made a decision and went ahead with the MC. Now there will be another round of chappals thrown at them. But folks at the end of the day these people are just doing their job.

The CVs brought in a new actor to play Dev and Samir Sharma has done an awesome job stepping into the role. Why would the CVs spend all this time, effort and money to bring him in if they did not have a wonderful track in mind? They brought him in with something great in mind. Should they not be given the opportunity to build this track?

Moreover these CVs are new. Should we not give them some time to show their talents before we start judging them? It is kinda hard to do your job when you are being judged without even being allowed to show your talents. Be honest, has the quality of the series not improved in the last few episodes? We are getting nice scenes. Why are we complaining always? Can't we appreciate the hard work they are putting in? Let us all give them a round of applause

I know a lot of you are upset because Maaneet passion and chemistry has been put on the back burner for now. But folks you cannot run a series on that alone. Without a story, the series will stagnate as it did towards the end of last year. The passion will come, please be patient. As they say good things come to those who wait .  So we need to be patient and let them build their track. Let them know what we think but could we please be polite about it and not resort to any threats.

Message to the CVs
Thank you for your efforts. GHSP is now your baby. Someone else was looking after it until now but from now on it is in your care to mould as your please. A request to you to please show us your creativity. We appreciate that you take the time to read our feedback.  We will support you by giving positive or negative feedback as the situation warrants. Constructive criticism should definitely be heeded to and implemented. However, when fans make unreasonable demands I know it puts you in a tight spot (like the MC or not fiasco ). Please do not let this stifle your creativity. I do not envy you your job but I know that you will sift through the criticism, find what is right and apply that alone.

If I ask anything of you it is simply this, please keep the positivity in the show always because this is what sets our show apart from other shows.

To all my fellow Maaneetholics
 I am like you folks and think I can quit. But I cannot .... trust me I tried.....but I am addicted to Geet and this forum ......mera kooch nahin ho saktha hai LOL ....... I told myself that I would not let all this negativity affect me ...... and look at me now spouting off LOL .......let us remember that series mein kuch bhi ho ya na ho we always have each other . No matter what I do I always land up on this forum again "Jeena yahan marna yahan iske siwah jaana kahan"

PS: I am not saying do not give feedback. I am just saying let us give constructive feedback instead of blackmailing people and threatening to quit. All of us know no one is going anywhere otherwise we would not have stuck around for this long. ROFL

Thanks all for reading my ramble. Please show your solidarity with the CVs by commenting on this post. 

Edited by liv2laugh - 12 March 2011 at 8:23pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shachifan4karimaanTuli-Deepzz-Shas3polly23mechantefilleTSharanaanyakunatGeekgodSweetSammymi7chimesserialwatcher16jyoti06md410swan20Serendipity..spshastrroseinbloomInfinitedreams

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Res~

shhh.. i ill say i agreee with you word by word..

cant write my wrds now.. gotta go out for a pre-test Sleepy

but well for now , a small note!

the CVs,  u go on , Create u r the Creative!

Fans, wait and watch, criticize constructively.. coz u r the audience!

either of u love it lik ur baby, then treat it like one.. n let it b wht is meant to b..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shachifan4polly23SweetSammy

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

I know all of us are extremely concerned about the state of GHSP because we love the show so much. We want the series to be the best on TV and in an effort to make it so we are constantly giving the GHSP team lots of feedback. This shows how passionate we are about our show and how much we love it.

The makers of the show have been accommodating of our requests much more than any other show out there. But I feel that we have all gotten carried away. Instead of offering constructive criticism we have started resorting to blackmailing the CVs.

All the posts I see in the forum these days are of this kind "MC must happen else I quit" and there is another group that says "MC must not happen else I quit". Where exactly does this leave the CVs? Imagine yourself in their shoes - half your audience wants MC and the other half does not. What do they do  - they maintain status quo and keep the baby for now. They were undecided what to do with it and hence the story has kind of stagnated.

They have now taken a bold step and so we need to support them. They finally made a decision and went ahead with the MC. Now there will be another round of chappals thrown at them. But folks at the end of the day these people are just doing their job.

The CVs brought in a new actor to play Dev and Samir Sharma has done an awesome job stepping into the role. Why would the CVs spend all this time, effort and money to bring him in if they did not have a wonderful track in mind? They brought him in with something great in mind. Should they not be given the opportunity to build this track?

Moreover these CVs are new. Should we not give them some time to show their talents before we start judging them? It is kinda hard to do your job when you are being judged without even being allowed to show your talents. Be honest, has the quality of the series not improved in the last few episodes? We are getting nice scenes. Why are we complaining always? Can't we appreciate the hard work they are putting in? Let us all give them a round of applause

I know a lot of you are upset because Maaneet passion and chemistry has been put on the back burner for now. But folks you cannot run a series on that alone. Without a story, the series will stagnate as it did towards the end of last year. The passion will come, please be patient. As they say good things come to those who wait .  So we need to be patient and let them build their track. Let them know what we think but could we please be polite about it and not resort to any threats.

Message to the CVs
Thank you for your efforts. GHSP is now your baby. Someone else was looking after it until now but from now on it is in your care to mould as your please. A request to you to please show us your creativity. We appreciate that you take the time to read our feedback.  We will support you by giving positive or negative feedback as the situation warrants. Constructive criticism should definitely be heeded to and implemented. However, when fans make unreasonable demands I know it puts you in a tight spot (like the MC or not fiasco ). Please do not let this stifle your creativity. I do not envy you your job but I know that you will sift through the criticism, find what is right and apply that alone.

If I ask anything of you it is simply this, please keep the positivity in the show always because this is what sets our show apart from other shows.

To all my fellow Maaneetholics
 I am like you folks and think I can quit. But I cannot .... trust me I tried.....but I am addicted to Geet and this forum ......mera kooch nahin ho saktha hai ....... I told myself that I would not let all this negativity affect me ...... and look at me making a positive post .......let us remember that series mein kuch bhi ho ya na ho we always have each other . No matter what I do I always land up on this forum again "Jeena yahan marna yahan iske siwah jaana kahan"

PS: I am not saying do not give feedback. I am just saying let us give constructive feedback instead of blackmailing people and threatening to quit. All of us know no one is going anywhere otherwise we would not have stuck around for this long.

Thanks all for reading my ramble. Please show your solidarity with the CVs by commenting. 

very well said. NICE!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta1803polly23liv2laughmysterygurl1427

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
good post Smita.

Although i'm completely devastated with the MC & feel there was lot of scope to develop a track with a baby in the picture, i can understand that this is the CVs vision. They must have thought about it before executing it and are clear about where the story is heading. There's no point in interfering in their job & always questioning their methods. It takes the fun out of watching......afterall its a medium of entertainment right....should treat it as such without getting too involved. I'll wait to see how the story unfolds from hereon & certainly won't quit...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I totally echo your sentiments....GHSP is the creatives brainchild...They are only ones who know what is in store for us viewers...They are ones whose bread and butter is at stake...Let us leave it to the professionals.

Fans can support by backing off and allowing them to unfold the story the way they want to..... Interested viewers can wait and watch....The others can always find something else to watch.....

At the end of the day....GHSP is just any other fictional show....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23serialwatcher16aanyakunat

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
@ Smita - Very well written sweety, yes for the first time i feel so good that CV's decided their own....I felt so bad for baby, i can feel the pain of 1 parents, but life never stopped....People never stopped living....

Yes right now the time is terrible for MaanEet, but obviously they will not stop living...And i seriously want CV's to do their job, and stop giving so much importance to fans...Respect us, care us, but not do everything according our wish only...They can't make all of us happy, so better care about their own baby, their own show...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23serialwatcher16

Go to top