Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 93)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
2dy I loved Viren's confession sceene yaar . OMGG Kinshuk is getting better n better wid passage of tme . Wht a fantastic n marvellous n brilliant Actor He is . Amazingg . hats ff 2 him .

Ohh I loved hu Viren kneeled down just like a small kid who wants somethng frm his DS . aww He was ful intears n completlyy broken down . He was so much scared n was so much in fear of loosing them tht  once He started confesing , He didn't stop n continued his outburst until n unles his DS holds him n hugged him . OMGG Hu much I loved  n hu much i craved for dis dada-GS huggg ,Ohh I loveddit , simplyy so emotional n I had ters in my eyes while seeng it . Viren was exactlyy a 5 yr kid at tht time who just wanted his family wid him thatzz it . He then hugged his dadi who always used 2 taunt him for no reason , for whom Viren was alwaus useless But Vo kehte hai naa vakt sab kuch badal deta hai , tht is wht hapenned wid YSD . wid Passgae of time She realized d importence of d 2 most inocent souls Viren n Nivi . n So She 2 hugged Viren n i loved hu she was continueslyy sayng " MEra Bacha , Mera baacha " Oh I lovedd it . then just by holding his ears ( ohh hu cutee he looked by holding ears )  Viren says Sorry 2 DD as he hurted her husband . 
Then Viren after taking Blessing fr his MAA he hugged her after all He loves his MAA also whtever u say MAAA toh MAA hi hoti hai n CC 2 was happy for her son tht He came back . n then comes tht person who was much more then his maa , his Tayajii . He huggs her n his tayajii was soo happyy 2 see her badmash son coming back . n So she says tht 2dy it is time for muhh meetha . Ohh then comes d SOOD BROS milap . haii i loved dis scene . SID just comes running 2 Viren as he coudn't handle d hapiness of getting his young Bro back his chota bhai VIREN . So he comes n just hugss him . n Viren 2 hugss him back tightlyy as if sayng tht "  Sorry SIDHARTH BHAIYA  , I m soo soo sorry , I LOVEE U SIDHARTH BHAIYA " n Viren n Sid both were in tears .

Oh Iloved dis hall scene where tayajii was asking 2 Viren wht he will eat as 2dy his chice will b made in dinner . n OMGG Look at Viren our swwetu He was completlyyy shy just like a small kid n wid his such a innocent face He just says " till 2dy I always ate of my pasand only , but 2dy i will eat whtever u will make for me wid love " But  on insisting of VD , Finallyy Al agrres tht They will eat KARELA , Viren's fav dish . ohh At dis time Viren was so happyy 2 see all this small gestures frm coming his family . He was so touched . nkinny looked soo cuteee

Ohh hu cutee Viren looked in tht WHITE KURTA ( OMGG KRAZY 5 I m deadd ) Both Bro comes 2gtehr n hav lotzz of jokes regarding bhanng n all ( hmmm Bhaang , lagta hai Viren gonna drunk ) . Every1 asks abt Nivi n colors n Just look at Viren's face as soon as He hears Nivi's name . Kaano vich thand pauch gayi lol . His eyes immediatelyy starts searching for Nivi , his love 2  whom he wanted 2 say so many thngs but He couldn't ..

Oh I lovedd all d eye-locks b/w Nivren 2dy . n d small small look they were givng 2 each other . Haiii They hardlyy needs any dialgue when They hav their eyes 2 do tht . 1st one whch i loved was d look of gratitude n thanfulness whch Viren gives 2 Nivi when he realizes tht It was all Nivi's plan . 2nd look was When Viren n Nivi were again n again looking each other when VD was talking abt holi n then tht dinner thng . 3rd look was of Viren's in d last when his eyes searches for nivi . Ohhh lovedd it .

PRECAP

OMGG PRECAP veryy veyyy hillarious n funny in 1st half n veryy emotional in 2nd half . Ohh Mye God Nandu falls on his VEER . hehee . OMGG tht realyy hilaarious .
n awww nivi Plzz don't do dis . Plzz Atleast Viren shld know abt ur leaving d house . He has full right 2 know abt dis dear . Plzzz tell him atleast .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShianjaani07Anisha_91..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Diya Di Hii hu r u ?

Di I wrote d same thng replyng 2 Keety's post tht Viren said 2dy Thank u n sorry so many times just by his eyes n his looks n starings 2 Nivi But It was Nivi who didn't undesrand it . n Viren still is nt in cond 2 speak 2 her n apologise as He still can't see into her eyes So apology toh door ki baat hai . But Once He comes out of his guillt , he will do anythng 2 bring her back in his life becozz He can't live wout her nlovess her a lott

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunanjaani07diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
great analysis moni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Heeeyy My sweeties!!! How are you all?? FINALLY its Monday!!! 

What an AMAZING episode!! Loved it SO much, but seeing Viren cry was sad though, apart from that fantastic episode overall. Loved it. 

Okayy so the meaningless property papers lie scattered on the floor Dadaji and everyone looks at it. Viren is despondent and eventually says Dada sahib whatever  I have done till now was a facade, the love that i was craving for ever since childhood Sid had got it, I was trying to win that, but if you lot leave me, then who will give me that love, who? (As he expresses Nivi, YD dadi, VD taayji and Divya…..and wait for it…EVEN CC all have an uncontrollable smile, as Viren finally takes of his monstrous mask and reveals his real face, the one that loves his family immensely) Awww how cute was he looking…..VERY cute indeed!! He then continues saying the past few days have opened my eyes, I have understood the importance of my family, Dadaji is overwhelmed and  looks at Nivi as this is the result of her hard work and toil. Viren regretful and upset carries on saying I have understood the meaning of the the words that hurt me since childhood. My hatred could have destroyed this family, but your love has saved me getting destroyed. And today when i have understood this, you guys are thinking about leaving me alone and going Dada sahib you were the one who said that we should keep our family intact and together, then why re you leaving me all alone and going why? (Awwww OMG he sounded like a little baby awww awww aww, Anisha wants to huggie!!! hehe it was mega cute though i so wanted to hug him) Tears of happiness fill Nivi's eyes as he says these beautiful long awaited words. Viren then on his knees begs Dadaji saying, punish me anyhow, but please don't separate me from you, don't separate me from my family as he says this he is in tears, tears of pain and fear of losing his loved family (Sid smiles  seeing Viren's love for the family and, and tears of joy rund down VD's eyes) Dadaji then gets him up and says how can I separate you from me and hugs him (Aww what a cute intense hug…made me cry…just like K3G aww LOVED it!!) Viren then releases himself and says dada sahib you're not going to leave and move to Chandigar now right? YD Dadi blissfully says no dear, we're not leaving you and going anywhere, we were just going to the mandir, to pray for the peace and happiness of this house. Viren looks at her in a confused way and says but-that? and is cut off by YD Dadi if we go Mandir now, it will be only to thank Him for returning purr son to us. Viren smiles and hugs his Dadi 

NivRen eye lock scene: 

After the reunion Viren looks at Nivi intensely and full of appreciation and Nivi's eyes are still full of tears, he then looks again at the scattered papers on the floor and once again looks at Nivi passionately. (awwwww what a cute scene, Viren's appreciation for Nivi was visible, LOVED it it was INTESN!! SO SO cute awww) Sid then unable to bear the happiness hugs his little brother. and AWWW what a hug that was deffo some BROMANCE there loved it it was super super awesome reunite of two brothers!! aww. Nivi then looks at CC who gives her a 'whatever' looks honestly woman how can you not appreciate that seriously what type of woman are you. Viren the turns to his mum and takes her blessing and hugs her. (CC for your info this is only happening 'cos of Nivi so woman thank her and hug her). he then paces to VD tayji and takes her blessing and hugs her. (awww now that was mega cute bless). and then…………the cute cute cute part, He looks and Divya his babhi and smiles looking so freaking cute and hot and holds his ears for forgiveness (OMGGGGGGG how cute did he look…aaaaaa Anisha faints) Divya laughs and says I forgive you this time, but since ages you haven't fulfilled the duty of a dever which you will have to pay for. And..and..and..he..so..cute..says as you say babhi!!! awww!!! how mega mega super super cute!! LOVED IT!! VD tayji and Divya then leave to get sweets. 

HL and PT scene:

PT is justifying himself, he saying oh nothing happened to me, i just had a chest pain but now i'm fine i think it was just gas. HL becomes tensed and so does NT dadi. after HL leaves to get the medication he says to NT dadi nothing happened yo me i just said it to get her back from the Sood house 'cos Nivi called me, and told me to get her back here as soon as possible.

Sood Mansion scene:

So everyone is sat on the sofa very happy indeed. Dadaji jokingly says I was thinking if we don't go to the maunder today God won't be angry, YD dadi joins and says even i don't want to go and everyone laughs. Nivi laughs tearfully. Sid then says to Viren (noticing a silence) Why are you so quiet, forget everything today is the day to have sweets. Viren replies Siddharth (NOOO pleasee pleasee say BHAIYA hehe) I don't need any sweets today 'cos i don't have any bitterness in me anymore, i don't deserve forgiveness but you will have to forgive me cos i'm your little brother awww. VD and Divya come in with sweets and VD says to him, come on open your mouth. She then says go on tell me what do you want to eat today? Viren replies all these days i've been having what i like, but it was tasteless, whatever you make today i'll have it happily. be it whatever. VD laughs and says Pagal. just the Jawahar enters the house and Dadaji says come in Jawahar today is a very good day Viren has forgiven us all. Virne then approaches his father, takes his blessings and hugs him. Dadaji then says so Vandana what have you decided to make? Kerela or chicken? VD laughs and says I'll only make what Viren wants today, Sid then says Okay mum for Viren's sake i'll have cereal today. Divya then says Ma should i make an Italian dish Viren likes it a lot, Nivi will help me right Nivi? Viren then looks at Nivi and smiles. (OOOHHH how lovingly he looked at him SO cute!!) Dadaji then says today I'm very happy and lalji kaka says tomorrow is Holi, and everyone is delighted. Sid then tomorrow will be great. YD dadi says this time the whole family will celebrate Holi together. It will be very fn right? Everyone is extremely happy and start discussing and planning for Holi. Nivi looks at Viren who is also enjoying the convo and smiles with tears in her eyes. Dadaji approaches Nivi and says listen to me dear. They then leave and and Dadaji says to Nivi today you have proved that love is stronger than hatred, your trust defeated his stubbornness. You melted his stone like heart. cos of you i have got my Grandson back, cos of you the happiness of this house has returned. What can be a better Holi gift than this. I thank you on behalf of everyone. Nivi once again in tears says please don't say thanks and make me feel like an outsider. Nivi then lets go of his hands and leaves. The way she let go was very symbolic suggesting she will be leaving the Sood house. The way he looked at her was also suggesting it. 

She then goes back to the rest who are having a blast discussing what to do at Holi. VD then says to Divya don't spare you dever tomorrow. Divya jokes and says of course how can i let him off and pulls his cheek (AWW i wanna do that) Viren replies Tayji i am no less (Nivi watching her happy family and cries with happiness) VD replies we'll see tomorrow. CC then says i anticipate tomorrow will be a ran Holi celebration Viren don't spare your father this time, he escapes every time. Nivi carries on looking at Viren happy admits his loving family. As she sees them enjoying she makes her way upstairs she stops again and takes another looks at them. she comes into her room and opens her wardrobe and sees the collage she had made for Viren's birthday. Seeing it she touches it and recalls when Viren announced their divorce. The restless rush of the wind then drops Viren's frame. and Nivi delicately holds it the and says I don't know why we met, why we raise hopes, and everything got ruined because there is only one answer to it, our journey stops here, i have fulfilled my promise, I have to leave, tomorrow morning i will leave. Awwww what a heart breaking scene made me cry al through out i seriously felt her pain AWWW. 

Sid and Divya scene:

Divya is taking off her bracelet in front of the mirror. Sid sneaks up from behind and says, It felt great to see you happy seeing Viren thank you, Divya then says why wouldn't i be happy isn't this house mines? 

HOLI!!

So lalji kaka and Nandu are outside getting the holly stuff ready and joking amongst themselves. Sid and Viren come  and say don't worry about us we will handle each other, Lalji kaka says we'll se who handles who and every one laugh. 

Nivi at the temple scene:

She prays and says please forgive me, i know i will be hurting everyone, give me courage to tell everyone that i can't stay here anymore. she then takes the colour tray. Once again everyone is outside having a blast, joking with each other. They them remember that Nivi is missing VD asks where is Nivi why hanse;t she come down yet Divya? Divya says i don't know i also haven't seen her since morning. Viren looks around to see if he can stop his Nivi and fails and looks down dejectedly, Nivi then enters and Divya shouts here she is. Viren smiles seeing her. VD tells her to go and change when Nivi says i wanted to say something.

Precap OMG OMG OMG!!! Viren dancing SO DAMN HOT!!! Aaaaahhh!!!! Anisha faints!!! Whilst everyone is having a blast Nivi is preparing to leave she looks at her  mangalsutra and cries and leaves it. 

OH seriously Neha and Kinnu smashed it today with their brilliant acting LOVED IT. and Kinnu as usual was WOW WOW!!! Lovedddd it I felt your pain Viren!! I actually felt as though i was Nivi the way she acted today was super amazing. . BRILLIANT Neha and Kinnu!! 

x x

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4evesahujaVarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShianjaani07-Jafrina-Alphabet26anjubala..Sakeena..NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
lovely anaysis anisha

Anisha_91

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

hii guyzz hu r u all ?

@Keety Dear Viren said all those thngs 2 his family Becozz he didn't hurted them tht much , like he hurted Nivi wout any reason . His guilt for his family is much smaller then his guilt for Nivi . Dear u r talking abt Thank u n sorry ? had he b able 2 do tht , nt only sorry or thanx but he would hav confessed his love for Nivi till now . But he couldn't . Becozz his guikt ws coming always infront of him as soon as he used 2 come infront of Nivi . Yaar he is nt able 2 look into her eyes then hu cn we expect tht He will say sorry or thanxx 2 her ? He didn't tell it , tht doesn't mean tht he don't want 2 say it . He said thanx n sorry 2 Nivi 2dy by his eeyes n nt only once but many times but It was Nivi who didn't understand it n took such a bigg decision wout even telling 2 Viren .

So Hav patience dear Viren will definatelyy apologise 2 Nivi n It will b a veryy bigg emotional epi as We will get Confession along wid it . I m damnn sure . I thnk tomm We gonna get some Nivren scene definatelyy in their room  either before song or after i don' t know But surelyy we gonna get .

As far as mangalsutra is concerened , I thnk I always said tht We shld nt judge d Precap . They r edited . So letzz wait for d epi . Ct's itne bhi bevakoof nahi hai yaar . Itna bada show chala rahe hai So hav some faith on them after all they r d one who gave us Nivren . rght ?

@bold - Moni, I do not agree with you here.. If his guilt is coming in way then why did he take her to temple???? While entering the temple and carrying chunni in his hands, he was only looking at Nivi - straight in her eyes.. When was his guilt that time??? Sorry, I want to support him but I also do not want to..I am more with Nivi this time. Viren can make any decisions he want but Nivi cannot???? Nivi knows that Viren deserves all the happiness and she does not want to take away his happiness hence she is leaving. Her presence is making Viren guilty... She has realized that he needs time to come out clean as regards to Nivi and I support her in this decision.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgmann2010

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
MONI!!! What an AMAZING analysis sweetie!! Awesome, brilliant loved it loved it!! x

anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivrenlover

lovely anaysis anisha

Heyy Hugawww Thank you jaan. How are you?? x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index