Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 92)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by prajee

Hello All... :) today's epi was good but still i feel something was missing..  may be i had expected a lot... atleast they should have shown one NivRen scene.. complete disappointment... feel like it was hurried..... Ouch

@moni Congratzz dear.. :)

I agree with u dear, I read the updates,and no mention about Nivi, Imagine Nivi did all this for all of them and no one thought of her, Its so sad, and painful, Now I hope atleast they stop her and dont allow her to go, It will be so painfulCry

Ya diya.... Except DS no one cared to thank nivi for bringing their lost son... Atleast a NivRen scene at night in their bedroom... nothing was shown.. :( I really hate DD more than CC now... she bashed poor nivi at store room for Viren's action on Worker's salary.. and today she was all smiling towards him...

I totally agree with all of you. No one except DS thought of Nivi, everyone was happy and forgot the person behind their happiness. I really don't get DD at all, what's up with her, the moment before she was calling her dear mama to complain and now she is distributing mithai, making food for Viren ShockedAngry and being all goody goody. I just can't stand her. Seriously hated CTs for not giving us a scene between Nivren. I know they want to show separation and all but then she would have left it right away, weren't they in same room at night? VIren could say so many things to his family and even ask for forgiveness from stupid DD (did he ever hurt her directly?) but couldn't say a single word to his wife who made all this possible, no sorry no thank you. What the hell was that?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
hii guyzz hu r u all ?

@Keety Dear Viren said all those thngs 2 his family Becozz he didn't hurted them tht much , like he hurted Nivi wout any reason . His guilt for his family is much smaller then his guilt for Nivi . Dear u r talking abt Thank u n sorry ? had he b able 2 do tht , nt only sorry or thanx but he would hav confessed his love for Nivi till now . But he couldn't . Becozz his guikt ws coming always infront of him as soon as he used 2 come infront of Nivi . Yaar he is nt able 2 look into her eyes then hu cn we expect tht He will say sorry or thanxx 2 her ? He didn't tell it , tht doesn't mean tht he don't want 2 say it . He said thanx n sorry 2 Nivi 2dy by his eeyes n nt only once but many times but It was Nivi who didn't understand it n took such a bigg decision wout even telling 2 Viren .

So Hav patience dear Viren will definatelyy apologise 2 Nivi n It will b a veryy bigg emotional epi as We will get Confession along wid it . I m damnn sure . I thnk tomm We gonna get some Nivren scene definatelyy in their room  either before song or after i don' t know But surelyy we gonna get .

As far as mangalsutra is concerened , I thnk I always said tht We shld nt judge d Precap . They r edited . So letzz wait for d epi . Ct's itne bhi bevakoof nahi hai yaar . Itna bada show chala rahe hai So hav some faith on them after all they r d one who gave us Nivren . rght ?

gmann2010diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Ketty as I said earlier too his sorry and thankyou is pending he will go to her house and say all these things as he couldn't say this now if he had said Nivi wouldn't have left the sood house. So to show her leaving and Viren bringing her back they are showing all this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@rachu

Hey rachu Hur u ? missed u soo much
Dear NO dear His both d statments r correct If u thnk it deeply . See his 1st staement meant tht He wanted his family's love  rght ? n his 2nd statemnt meant tht He always believed tht Only, he loved his family frm childhood n nt his family . So wid his drama He wanted 2 snatch all tht love whch was given 2 sid for himself . tht is why in his next sentence he says his eyes opened . tht means He reazlized it now tht He was wrong who was thnkng tht Heneeds 2 snatch his famil's love . but reality was tht His family already used 2 love him .

Sorry If I m confusing u . But he meant exactlyy wht i wrote . I hope U understood .

Edited by sushmitadutta - 14 March 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Yupp Rachu I agrre . They hav pended Viren's cnfession n his apopolgy for future as they wanted d misunderstanding 2 b continued b/w Nivren .

See Viren thnkns tht He is worthy of Nivi's love So despite of knowing tht She loves him He is nt confessing it . n Nivi on other hand thnks tht Viren doesn't love her n he hates her n doesn't want her in his life So for his hapiness She is gong away . same Viren is dong . He is also letting Nivi go becozz he thnkns tht he doesn't deserve her n she deserves better then him .
So both r sorrounded by misunderstandings . Cry

Edited by sushmitadutta - 14 March 2011 at 1:26pm

Alphabet26diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Moni and Rach Hug how r u? well I am not criticizing Viren's behavior I am really mad at CTs. I get that they want to save Viren apologizing to Nivi for later, but come on, Nivi had done a huge thing for Viren and they didn't even shown him trying to talk to her, I would have been happy if Viren tried to talk to Nivi but couldn't say it or Nivi went to sleep before he went to their room, anything, but some indication that he was trying would have been good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26Dilbole_ShiOmRu

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
im realy confused ig to like 2days epi or be dissapointed
it was so sad seein viren begging nut the he was happy so i liked it.
but everyone left nivi out and she was on her own the whole time.
wen every one was lookin for nivi wen they showed virens face it turned all glum.

i just cant wait for tomozs epi are mr hotty is gonna dance after a long time this iss a must watch epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Moni and Rach Hug how r u? well I am not criticizing Viren's behavior I am really mad at CTs. I get that they want to save Viren apologizing to Nivi for later, but come on, Nivi had done a huge thing for Viren and they didn't even shown him trying to talk to her, I would have been happy if Viren tried to talk to Nivi but couldn't say it or Nivi went to sleep before he went to their room, anything, but some indication that he was trying would have been good.
Ketty even I didn't like the things jaan but you know we never liked Viren being MP, never wanted reason to be hatred but they showed us they rushed it unnecessarly without showing Viren saying a word to Nivi and I hated it completely he asked forgiveness from workers where he was not at all at fault, he apologise to his family where his fault was less and who were equally to be blamed but he didn't apologse to his wife who did so much for him and he hurt her so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index