Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 91)

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by prajee

Hello All... :) today's epi was good but still i feel something was missing..  may be i had expected a lot... atleast they should have shown one NivRen scene.. complete disappointment... feel like it was hurried..... Ouch

@moni Congratzz dear.. :)

I agree with u dear, I read the updates,and no mention about Nivi, Imagine Nivi did all this for all of them and no one thought of her, Its so sad, and painful, Now I hope atleast they stop her and dont allow her to go, It will be so painfulCry

Ya diya.... Except DS no one cared to thank nivi for bringing their lost son... Atleast a NivRen scene at night in their bedroom... nothing was shown.. :( I really hate DD more than CC now... she bashed poor nivi at store room for Viren's action on Worker's salary.. and today she was all smiling towards him...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08gmann2010anjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha1989

Originally posted by anjaani07

[QUOTE=friendforall][QUOTE=aysha1989]Hey guys you can watch it here
http://www.desirulez.net/chand-chupa-badal-mein

Hey, thanx for the link sweetie but it doesn't work properly for me. No worries tho, my laptop has a mind of it's own for these things so i'll just wait till sumone uploads it! Thankx thoHug

oh sorry dear but sap_s has given some links there in pg 89 check that!! Hug

Aww thanx so much jaan, i missed that post lolzz, it works so im off to watch the epi!!  BTW i'm asma, nice to meet uHug You're Aysha right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Aww diya, the link doesn't work for me, well it goes to a ccbm page but no video is there for some reason?! I'll just wait...!

@prajee, hi, how're u? Sorry not sure of ur name sweetie, i'm AsmaHug I haven't seen the epi yet but will post my thoughts on it after i do. From the updates i got that it was good on the viren-family front but not so much regarding nivren?! Was looking forward to at least one good nivren scene!

Asma sweets, I'm doing good. Smile I'm Pratibha and my jaans over here call me Prathi..
Waiting for ur analysis dear... :) I may disappoint you as there were no NivRen scene today except one or two eyelocks and smile.... Cry

anjaani07

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=friendforall][QUOTE=aysha1989]Hey guys you can watch it here
http://www.desirulez.net/chand-chupa-badal-mein

Hey, thanx for the link sweetie but it doesn't work properly for me. No worries tho, my laptop has a mind of it's own for these things so i'll just wait till sumone uploads it! Thankx thoHug

oh sorry dear but sap_s has given some links there in pg 89 check that!! Hug

Aww thanx so much jaan, i missed that post lolzz, it works so im off to watch the epi!!  BTW i'm asma, nice to meet uHug You're Aysha right?

Yes dear Im Aysha nice to meet you too Asma Big smile  Enjoy the Episode honey!!! Hug

anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, sorry I have go now. hopefully I come back later when I calm myself down. So see you around, and girls who ever did not check my post on the forum please check it out and comment because I want to know your views too. Maybe I am looking it differently and your POV may be different.
Take care and see you sometime later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Hey aysha, thanks sweetie!

Prathi, hi i've seen ur comments on my scenes thread and just wanted to say thanx so 4 ur nice words!Hug I just watched the epi, will post what i thought in a bit xx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaysha1989Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hey Asma what you feel about today's part actually today except Viren's apologising part everything just looked rushed.

Other thing I found little wierd that Viren said he did all this to get love of family so this itself means he value the family and wanted to be with them and in next sentence he said now he understand the value of family then why would he so much to get family's love if he didn't understand value of family (here they contradict his own statment) rest his confession was beautiful when he asked forgiveness from DS.

Now separation track will come and we will see Viren's tadap for Nivi I am liking the concept but the fact he hadn't apologised to her is bothering me too as he hurt her the most so he should be asking forgiveness from her and I want that confession to be beautiful.

Alphabet26

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by friendforall

Hello All... :) today's epi was good but still i feel something was missing..  may be i had expected a lot... atleast they should have shown one NivRen scene.. complete disappointment... feel like it was hurried..... Ouch

@moni Congratzz dear.. :)

I agree with u dear, I read the updates,and no mention about Nivi, Imagine Nivi did all this for all of them and no one thought of her, Its so sad, and painful, Now I hope atleast they stop her and dont allow her to go, It will be so painfulCry

Ya diya.... Except DS no one cared to thank nivi for bringing their lost son... Atleast a NivRen scene at night in their bedroom... nothing was shown.. :( I really hate DD more than CC now... she bashed poor nivi at store room for Viren's action on Worker's salary.. and today she was all smiling towards him...

I totally agree with all of you. No one except DS thought of Nivi, everyone was happy and forgot the person behind their happiness. I really don't get DD at all, what's up with her, the moment before she was calling her dear mama to complain and now she is distributing mithai, making food for Viren ShockedAngry and being all goody goody. I just can't stand her. Seriously hated CTs for not giving us a scene between Nivren. I know they want to show separation and all but then she would have left it right away, weren't they in same room at night? VIren could say so many things to his family and even ask for forgiveness from stupid DD (did he ever hurt her directly?) but couldn't say a single word to his wife who made all this possible, no sorry no thank you. What the hell was that?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index