Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 90)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@rachu

Hey rachu Hur u ? missed u soo much
Dear NO dear His both d statments r correct If u thnk it deeply . See his 1st staement meant tht He wanted his family's love  rght ? n his 2nd statemnt meant tht He always believed tht Only, he loved his family frm childhood n nt his family . So wid his drama He wanted 2 snatch all tht love whch was given 2 sid for himself . tht is why in his next sentence he says his eyes opened . tht means He reazlized it now tht He was wrong who was thnkng tht Heneeds 2 snatch his famil's love . but reality was tht His family already used 2 love him .

Sorry If I m confusing u . But he meant exactlyy wht i wrote . I hope U understood .

Edited by sushmitadutta - 14 March 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Yupp Rachu I agrre . They hav pended Viren's cnfession n his apopolgy for future as they wanted d misunderstanding 2 b continued b/w Nivren .

See Viren thnkns tht He is worthy of Nivi's love So despite of knowing tht She loves him He is nt confessing it . n Nivi on other hand thnks tht Viren doesn't love her n he hates her n doesn't want her in his life So for his hapiness She is gong away . same Viren is dong . He is also letting Nivi go becozz he thnkns tht he doesn't deserve her n she deserves better then him .
So both r sorrounded by misunderstandings . Cry

Edited by sushmitadutta - 14 March 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Moni and Rach Hug how r u? well I am not criticizing Viren's behavior I am really mad at CTs. I get that they want to save Viren apologizing to Nivi for later, but come on, Nivi had done a huge thing for Viren and they didn't even shown him trying to talk to her, I would have been happy if Viren tried to talk to Nivi but couldn't say it or Nivi went to sleep before he went to their room, anything, but some indication that he was trying would have been good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26Dilbole_ShiOmRu

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
im realy confused ig to like 2days epi or be dissapointed
it was so sad seein viren begging nut the he was happy so i liked it.
but everyone left nivi out and she was on her own the whole time.
wen every one was lookin for nivi wen they showed virens face it turned all glum.

i just cant wait for tomozs epi are mr hotty is gonna dance after a long time this iss a must watch epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Moni and Rach Hug how r u? well I am not criticizing Viren's behavior I am really mad at CTs. I get that they want to save Viren apologizing to Nivi for later, but come on, Nivi had done a huge thing for Viren and they didn't even shown him trying to talk to her, I would have been happy if Viren tried to talk to Nivi but couldn't say it or Nivi went to sleep before he went to their room, anything, but some indication that he was trying would have been good.
Ketty even I didn't like the things jaan but you know we never liked Viren being MP, never wanted reason to be hatred but they showed us they rushed it unnecessarly without showing Viren saying a word to Nivi and I hated it completely he asked forgiveness from workers where he was not at all at fault, he apologise to his family where his fault was less and who were equally to be blamed but he didn't apologse to his wife who did so much for him and he hurt her so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hello girls,  I noticed something in today's Episode, But I dont know how far am right, After Viren's confession to the family and after he comes to know that they were not going to Chandigarh  but to the Mandir, Did i notice the way he was looking at Nivi as if he was telling her

So it was all ur plan to make me accpet my family"

He did not have anger in his eyes but he was thanking her ankhon ankhon mein,  He could not  talk to her in front of his family, may be he kept it for some time when they both were alone with a calm mind.

I dont know if u all will agree with  me

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaVarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShianjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
2dy I loved Viren's confession sceene yaar . OMGG Kinshuk is getting better n better wid passage of tme . Wht a fantastic n marvellous n brilliant Actor He is . Amazingg . hats ff 2 him .

Ohh I loved hu Viren kneeled down just like a small kid who wants somethng frm his DS . aww He was ful intears n completlyy broken down . He was so much scared n was so much in fear of loosing them tht  once He started confesing , He didn't stop n continued his outburst until n unles his DS holds him n hugged him . OMGG Hu much I loved  n hu much i craved for dis dada-GS huggg ,Ohh I loveddit , simplyy so emotional n I had ters in my eyes while seeng it . Viren was exactlyy a 5 yr kid at tht time who just wanted his family wid him thatzz it . He then hugged his dadi who always used 2 taunt him for no reason , for whom Viren was alwaus useless But Vo kehte hai naa vakt sab kuch badal deta hai , tht is wht hapenned wid YSD . wid Passgae of time She realized d importence of d 2 most inocent souls Viren n Nivi . n So She 2 hugged Viren n i loved hu she was continueslyy sayng " MEra Bacha , Mera baacha " Oh I lovedd it . then just by holding his ears ( ohh hu cutee he looked by holding ears )  Viren says Sorry 2 DD as he hurted her husband . 
Then Viren after taking Blessing fr his MAA he hugged her after all He loves his MAA also whtever u say MAAA toh MAA hi hoti hai n CC 2 was happy for her son tht He came back . n then comes tht person who was much more then his maa , his Tayajii . He huggs her n his tayajii was soo happyy 2 see her badmash son coming back . n So she says tht 2dy it is time for muhh meetha . Ohh then comes d SOOD BROS milap . haii i loved dis scene . SID just comes running 2 Viren as he coudn't handle d hapiness of getting his young Bro back his chota bhai VIREN . So he comes n just hugss him . n Viren 2 hugss him back tightlyy as if sayng tht "  Sorry SIDHARTH BHAIYA  , I m soo soo sorry , I LOVEE U SIDHARTH BHAIYA " n Viren n Sid both were in tears .

Oh Iloved dis hall scene where tayajii was asking 2 Viren wht he will eat as 2dy his chice will b made in dinner . n OMGG Look at Viren our swwetu He was completlyyy shy just like a small kid n wid his such a innocent face He just says " till 2dy I always ate of my pasand only , but 2dy i will eat whtever u will make for me wid love " But  on insisting of VD , Finallyy Al agrres tht They will eat KARELA , Viren's fav dish . ohh At dis time Viren was so happyy 2 see all this small gestures frm coming his family . He was so touched . nkinny looked soo cuteee

Ohh hu cutee Viren looked in tht WHITE KURTA ( OMGG KRAZY 5 I m deadd ) Both Bro comes 2gtehr n hav lotzz of jokes regarding bhanng n all ( hmmm Bhaang , lagta hai Viren gonna drunk ) . Every1 asks abt Nivi n colors n Just look at Viren's face as soon as He hears Nivi's name . Kaano vich thand pauch gayi lol . His eyes immediatelyy starts searching for Nivi , his love 2  whom he wanted 2 say so many thngs but He couldn't ..

Oh I lovedd all d eye-locks b/w Nivren 2dy . n d small small look they were givng 2 each other . Haiii They hardlyy needs any dialgue when They hav their eyes 2 do tht . 1st one whch i loved was d look of gratitude n thanfulness whch Viren gives 2 Nivi when he realizes tht It was all Nivi's plan . 2nd look was When Viren n Nivi were again n again looking each other when VD was talking abt holi n then tht dinner thng . 3rd look was of Viren's in d last when his eyes searches for nivi . Ohhh lovedd it .

PRECAP

OMGG PRECAP veryy veyyy hillarious n funny in 1st half n veryy emotional in 2nd half . Ohh Mye God Nandu falls on his VEER . hehee . OMGG tht realyy hilaarious .
n awww nivi Plzz don't do dis . Plzz Atleast Viren shld know abt ur leaving d house . He has full right 2 know abt dis dear . Plzzz tell him atleast .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShianjaani07Anisha_91..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Diya Di Hii hu r u ?

Di I wrote d same thng replyng 2 Keety's post tht Viren said 2dy Thank u n sorry so many times just by his eyes n his looks n starings 2 Nivi But It was Nivi who didn't undesrand it . n Viren still is nt in cond 2 speak 2 her n apologise as He still can't see into her eyes So apology toh door ki baat hai . But Once He comes out of his guillt , he will do anythng 2 bring her back in his life becozz He can't live wout her nlovess her a lott

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunanjaani07diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index