Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 90)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hey am so happy I got the Link and am watching the Episode,  Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989VirMan_ArShianjaani07

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Hello All... :) today's epi was good but still i feel something was missing..  may be i had expected a lot... atleast they should have shown one NivRen scene.. complete disappointment... feel like it was hurried..... Ouch

@moni Congratzz dear.. :)

I agree with u dear, I read the updates,and no mention about Nivi, Imagine Nivi did all this for all of them and no one thought of her, Its so sad, and painful, Now I hope atleast they stop her and dont allow her to go, It will be so painfulCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaysha1989gmann2010wadi..doll-yati-anjaani07

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Hello All... :) today's epi was good but still i feel something was missing..  may be i had expected a lot... atleast they should have shown one NivRen scene.. complete disappointment... feel like it was hurried..... Ouch

@moni Congratzz dear.. :)

ya they should have shown one nivi viren scene.... what are CT suppose to do now.... nivi leaving after playing little bit of holi... to her maika.....& viren wont utter a word... oh god..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaysha1989gmann2010

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Aww diya, the link doesn't work for me, well it goes to a ccbm page but no video is there for some reason?! I'll just wait...!

@prajee, hi, how're u? Sorry not sure of ur name sweetie, i'm AsmaHug I haven't seen the epi yet but will post my thoughts on it after i do. From the updates i got that it was good on the viren-family front but not so much regarding nivren?! Was looking forward to at least one good nivren scene!

Edited by anjaani07 - 14 March 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeDilbole_ShiOmRu

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by CCBM_fan

ya mim......CC n HL both deserve eachother as dance partners......coz they both are good for nothing........

Hey what if they get Laalji Kaka and dance with him in Bhaang ke nashe mein,,  But am sure Laaji kaka ka Nasha utar jayega the moment CC or HL try to dance with him, Hey am sure JW and Pt also will refuse to dance with their wives,  the moment they see their wives coming closer they will both run away,  Bhaaaaaagoooooooooooooooo

Lalji kaka dancing wid CC N HL.....bechare lalji kaka ke mann main agar kahi koi umeed bhi hogi naa shaadi ke.....den he will himself kill that small hope of his marriage......ROFL

VirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aysha1989

Hey guys you can watch it here
http://www.desirulez.net/chand-chupa-badal-mein

Hey  Dear thanks soooooooooooo much Dear,  A bug hug for uHug

You are welcome dear a big hug to you too Hug

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha1989

[QUOTE=friendforall][QUOTE=aysha1989]Hey guys you can watch it here
http://www.desirulez.net/chand-chupa-badal-mein

Hey, thanx for the link sweetie but it doesn't work properly for me. No worries tho, my laptop has a mind of it's own for these things so i'll just wait till sumone uploads it! Thankx thoHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

ya mim......CC n HL both deserve eachother as dance partners......coz they both are good for nothing........

Hey what if they get Laalji Kaka and dance with him in Bhaang ke nashe mein,,  But am sure Laaji kaka ka Nasha utar jayega the moment CC or HL try to dance with him, Hey am sure JW and Pt also will refuse to dance with their wives,  the moment they see their wives coming closer they will both run away,  Bhaaaaaagoooooooooooooooo

Lalji kaka dancing wid CC N HL.....bechare lalji kaka ke mann main agar kahi koi umeed bhi hogi naa shaadi ke.....den he will himself kill that small hope of his marriage......ROFL
ROFLoh Yati so true ROFLCTs should save lalji kaka 4m CC n HLLOL

-yati-diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index