Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 88)

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Ya diya........n den both lajo n nivi would throw water on NAren's faces.....Big smile....den Naren  would realize what dey were doing.... but I'm afraid isske baad kahi nandu ke hairstyle na bigad jaye....ROFL
really yaar uska hair style hi toh CCBM ka TRP haiLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989-yati-anjaani07

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Ya diya........n den both lajo n nivi would throw water on NAren's faces.....Big smile....den Naren  would realize what dey were doing.... but I'm afraid isske baad kahi nandu ke hairstyle na bigad jaye....ROFL

Hey yes Laajo and Nivi have to do that to bring Naren to senses,  how can they see their love with someone else. They have to throw water on them, and may be Nandu's cute hair style gets bad, but at least they will be saved from trouble,  Nandy can remake his hair style,  But Naren have to be careful,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989VirMan_ArShi-yati-anjaani07

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
helo got it its in desirulez.net

aysha1989anjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Diya i found one channel on you tube but it;s only got the first part so far and i dont wanna watch it and have to wait so will wait till all parts are uploaded!

Rachu!! Hi sweetie, i'm good thanks, finally got home erly from work but im still having to wait lolz!! How're u?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ya mim......CC n HL both deserve eachother as dance partners......coz they both are good for nothing........

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

Dont worry Jaany seeing Naren dancing only would fetch the TRP high,  and Nandu should do something in his hair in such a way that it does not get spoiled,  May be Hair Spray, or hair Gum to stick his hair so that it does not get bad,  But it would be great to See Naren dancing, 

VirMan_ArShi-yati-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Diya i found one channel on you tube but it;s only got the first part so far and i dont wanna watch it and have to wait so will wait till all parts are uploaded!

Rachu!! Hi sweetie, i'm good thanks, finally got home erly from work but im still having to wait lolz!! How're u?

Oh Asma thats soooo cute and sweet of u,  Ok Dear I will wait for the whole Episode to be out then will see it,  Big smile
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by pinkparty

Dont worry Jaany seeing Naren dancing only would fetch the TRP high,  and Nandu should do something in his hair in such a way that it does not get spoiled,  May be Hair Spray, or hair Gum to stick his hair so that it does not get bad,  But it would be great to See Naren dancing, 
LOLOMG Diya Hair Spray or hair GumShocked what a solution yaarLOLn yes u r right NaRen dancing would fetch the TRP highLOL

Edited by pinkparty - 14 March 2011 at 11:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index