Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 83)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hina and others here is the link for that thread. And my analysis, along with others are in there, enjoy.

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Hi all....

Finally viren admits that he was fake while doing all the negative acts ......n he just wanted the love that sid gets from sood family.......n coz of dis he was not able in deciding what'z wrong n whtatz r8....

N at last  every sood member was happy in 2day's episode....but I wonder ...noone except DS realized the presence of nivi when everyone enjoying viren's acceptance of sood family......everone was so consumed in celebrating that nobody realized when nivi went out of the hall......

N yes dis time CCBM is celebrating holi before time....otherwise CCBM celebrates every event after a week of actual celebration....inka bhi kuch pata nahi kabhi jaldi celebrate karte hai to kabhi baad main.....time par kuch nahi hota iss serial main....Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujavids08VarshaLuvsArjun

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

[
Hey Sonia, after a long time dear. How are you? Yes, there are so many questions right? Already there are so many unresolved or unanswered questions and then we got to add some more in to the listLOL
I did not watch the episode but I can say this with surety that our NivRen must have spoken a lot with their eyes.

Ok got to go, see you around. And lets hope CT's handle this seperation and whatever they are planning with utmost care and with not so many blunders.
[/QUOTE]
hi milie... i am fine dear... was busy with an exam... i am getting tired of analysing their unspoken words.. but i really hope we get some cute nivren scenes... where they self talk abt their feelings for each other..and how much they miss each other... please we need words to support the eye language...[/QUOTE]
LOL I know dear, its high time we get to hear them speak out loud. If not we will definitely go crazy putting words to their expressions.

So how did your exam go? So that is the reason you were missing haan, I am not seeing so many other girls around so thought maybe its the story line or what. Good to see you back and looking forward to your thoughts.
This time I really have to go ok, take care and see you around.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaaysha1989

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
good send me the link after you do
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

wherz diya todayy...Missin her ...Unhappy

Hi Sakeena Dear how r u,  Just logged in and was going through these post and saw this post, How sweet u were missing me Dear,  I just returned from my University Dear,  JUst came and read the updates,  It was a great Episode, Was missing u all very much my Dear onesHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hey Jawahar was not their in any of the SBS segments.
He is not there for holi

Hey Raj is this a question to ask, naturally he will not be here, He must be busy with CC souten,  How can he celebrate Holi with a makeup ki Deewani like CC,  he wants someone who will fill colour in his life, and give him peace of mind and not someone who snatches the peace of mind of others

-yati-

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
agree...diya...BTW jawahar is back in 2day's episode.....seems he got the RANG BEERANGEE lipstick 4 CC that she asked for holi celebration..... Big smile

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

agree...diya...BTW jawahar is back in 2day's episode.....seems he got the RANG BEERANGEE lipstick 4 CC that she asked for holi celebration..... Big smile

Hi Yati how r u Sweetie Oh really thats nice if he is here then,  but dont worry he will soon run away from here, How long will he tolerate CC,  Any normal person will never be able to tolerate CC for more than few hours, LOL

-yati-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index