Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 82)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hey milee di....so happy to see u....and i'm totally agree with u...divya is such a character who has no definition in any dictionary...she looks happy for sometime....Then again confused....in short she is not consistent.....She is happy now bcz sid cares abt her a lot...Bt the next moment she can be angry...she can be easily manipulated..she is self centered and so selfish..she actually don't care abt anyone......she depends on her mother only for her happiness...She is jealous for nivi....without any reasons....she can't bear anyone who is more happier than her..i think she is lucky to get a husband like sid..when sid-nivi past will come out she will going to change her colour.....she never try to understand anyone other than her happiness.....I don't want to see sidya romance bcz there is no depth in their relation.....I think divya's policy is something like this.....if i'm happy i'll make others happy....else me and my help desk will ruin everything....if we r not happy then why others...!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evesahujamilee1014aysha1989gmann2010VirMan_ArShiAlphabet26anjaani07anjubala

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hmm .. i was doing so well with my project due to the nivren scenes in the last few days..... but now Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aysha1989FrozenRain

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hello everyone... i am back...really missed u all..but tried to keep up with the posts and ff's. well... todays episode started so well... but then fell apart. finally our viren is back... i love it..atleast we can get so see our old viren talking and laughing... so that is a relief... i loved the way viren understood that nivi made this plan to bring out his feelings..by the way he looked at nivi and then those papers... omg ...i think one of the best nivren scenes in today's episode... they understand each other so well..that no words are needed.... then what happened... why couldnt viren see that nivi was happy but was sad too... he was able to read her face before... he was shown so engrossed with his family..that he didnt even notice nivi was not around him... and i was really expecting to see a scene bet them in the night...there should have been something.... for sure... sidya scene was not needed there... viren didnt say anything to nivi..and the way they both looked at each other..was an indication that everything bet them will become normal now..so why is nivi leaving..when she promised to make her marriage work... seriously this is a blooper... and looks like she will go without telling anyone... and this mangalsutra is a real mystry...first of all.. she didnt have it.. she was never shown wearing it...now she is leaving it before leaving..and then in the sbs segments they show nivi wearing mangal sutra and sindoor when she is at dadi's house... no one asked nivi anything abt the papers... and now she is leaving without any reason.... just tired for analysing their thoughts now.... when she has already forgiven him..and she knows what he did was due to anger...she knows he loves her... so much..then why is she saying she has no reason to live here now... they should have shown why she is saying that.. does she not believe in her love...or his love now... or is she just hurt..or is she just trying to make him realise that what he did is wrong..but he is already gulity... and i am sure she understands how difficult it is for viren to come out of his guilt... omg ...omg... so much explanation is needed here...

i must say..loved the scene where they showed viren concerned abt nivi..when everyone was saying they havent seen her since morning... but i want more...

sonia

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveprajeeaysha1989milee1014gmann2010Alphabet26FrozenRainanjaani07anjubalaGita97NiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

even teh part when nivi came with the clolour you could see viren's face and sid knew he was happy to see her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hey milee di....so happy to see u....and i'm totally agree with u...divya is such a character who has no definition in any dictionary...she looks happy for sometime....Then again confused....in short she is not consistent.....She is happy now bcz sid cares abt her a lot...Bt the next moment she can be angry...she can be easily manipulated..she is self centered and so selfish..she actually don't care abt anyone......she depends on her mother only for her happiness...She is jealous for nivi....without any reasons....she can't bear anyone who is more happier than her..i think she is lucky to get a husband like sid..when sid-nivi past will come out she will going to change her colour.....she never try to understand anyone other than her happiness.....I don't want to see sidya romance bcz there is no depth in their relation.....I think divya's policy is something like this.....if i'm happy i'll make others happy....else me and my help desk will ruin everything....if we r not happy then why others...!!
Hey Sana, Me too dear I missed you all so much. Yes, Divya character is one confusing character. Whenever I see her I just think of one song "confusion hi confusion hai solution ka patha nahi"LOL

She needs to apologize big time to Nivi and Sid. Specially Nivi becuase she questioned Nivi's character (whenever I think about that I just fume with so much anger) Lets hope that the Nivi-Sid past will bring some changes in her character which is very much needed. I don't want one of my Sood brothers to just compromise in life, I want him to be happy. She needs to prove that she is worthy of Sid's love and to be his life partner.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evesahujaaysha1989pipicatFrozenRain

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
i second that ... milee i have heard your analysis is really good.... wehn do i get to see it .. we need one now more then ever
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Hello everyone... i am back...really missed u all..but tried to keep up with the posts and ff's. well... todays episode started so well... but then fell apart. finally our viren is back... i love it..atleast we can get so see our old viren talking and laughing... so that is a relief... i loved the way viren understood that nivi made this plan to bring out his feelings..by the way he looked at nivi and then those papers... omg ...i think one of the best nivren scenes in today's episode... they understand each other so well..that no words are needed.... then what happened... why couldnt viren see that nivi was happy but was sad too... he was able to read her face before... he was shown so engrossed with his family..that he didnt even notice nivi was not around him... and i was really expecting to see a scene bet them in the night...there should have been something.... for sure... sidya scene was not needed there... viren didnt say anything to nivi..and the way they both looked at each other..was an indication that everything bet them will become normal now..so why is nivi leaving..when she promised to make her marriage work... seriously this is a blooper... and looks like she will go without telling anyone... and this mangalsutra is a real mystry...first of all.. she didnt have it.. she was never shown wearing it...now she is leaving it before leaving..and then in the sbs segments they show nivi wearing mangal sutra and sindoor when she is at dadi's house... no one asked nivi anything abt the papers... and now she is leaving without any reason.... just tired for analysing their thoughts now.... when she has already forgiven him..and she knows what he did was due to anger...she knows he loves her... so much..then why is she saying she has no reason to live here now... they should have shown why she is saying that.. does she not believe in her love...or his love now... or is she just hurt..or is she just trying to make him realise that what he did is wrong..but he is already gulity... and i am sure she understands how difficult it is for viren to come out of his guilt... omg ...omg... so much explanation is needed here...

i must say..loved the scene where they showed viren concerned abt nivi..when everyone was saying they havent seen her since morning... but i want more...

sonia
Hey Sonia, after a long time dear. How are you? Yes, there are so many questions right? Already there are so many unresolved or unanswered questions and then we got to add some more in to the listLOL
I did not watch the episode but I can say this with surety that our NivRen must have spoken a lot with their eyes.

Ok got to go, see you around. And lets hope CT's handle this seperation and whatever they are planning with utmost care and with not so many blunders.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujapipicat

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

i second that ... milee i have heard your analysis is really good.... wehn do i get to see it .. we need one now more then ever
Hey Hina, thanks dear I just write my thoughts that is all but its our gang who make it so much more.They all are so sweet and their love just overwhelms me.
You can see my analysis in our other thread dear where we write our POV, Analysis and all. I wrote from the day I came back. I think Wednesday onwards. I will get you the link we have everyone's analysis there in that thread. YOu see before we used to write here itself but it was getting buried in other discussions and chats so Anju opened another thread just for the anlaysis.
And I will write my thoughts on tonights episode later after I watch the episode, Ok.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index