Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 81)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

i think they are showing alot of sidya caue they need them to bond inorder for nivren to stay together.... we all know na how sid is abt nivi
Hey dear, sorry don't know your name. I am Milee, and I think you joined the gang after I disappeared for a while. Welcome to the gang sweetie.

Ok about Sid -Divya (I cannot put their names together because I don't think Divya proved her worth being Sid's bride, ok its my thoughts) so why they are showing their bond because later when Nivi-Sid past comes out there going to be rough time for them and hopefully they can handle. And most importantly Divya should learn the importance of Sid her husband, and Nivi too. She questioned their character after KC vrat that was not at all required. She needs to feel the pain but again she needs to show that she is worthy of Sid's love and Nivi's love. I hope you got my points, did I make any sense.

Its just like how NivRen bonded before Viren got revealed as stalker and then Nivi knew the real Viren and she stood by him and fought for his happiness. The same way but it works differently here Divya needs to know what a gem she got in her husband and know his importance and worth in her life.She claims she Loves him but I don't think so she just follows her mom's instruction manual or as Sana says calls help desk.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evepipicatFrozenRainNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hey Jawahar was not their in any of the SBS segments.
He is not there for holi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010VirMan_ArShiFrozenRaindiyaloveskinny

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
milee my name i hina and i kind of get your point .. i oo badly want nivren together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
About Mangalsutra they better show some reason as she never had any Mangalsutra before and how come she got a new one right now. CT's did same blumder Marriage fiasco too, that Nivi wore that RadhaKrishna locket on that marriage day why oh why I still can't understand. CT's better show some reason with this mangalsutra thing atleast a flashback if not it will look like a stupidest blunder ever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveFrozenRain

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
sorry for the typo the s key seems to have failed me i am working on a on screen key borad

FrozenRain

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
that it will they are moving oh high speed they cant even recall their own scene

FrozenRain

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

milee my name i hina and i kind of get your point .. i oo badly want nivren together
Hey Hina, nice to meet you. Hope we get to chat sometime. Thanks for understanding my point dear.
Oh Me too dear Me too want to see NivRen, and specially they needed to talk, whole day yesterday I was thinking atleast they will give a few seconds convo between them today, because it was needed then again CT's we know how they work right? But I have to watch the episode before I comment on anything about NivRen because sometimes they do talk with their eyes, that is the best part of their relation. Their communication with eyes is brilliant just like how a couple should do. I know it because I do that quite a lot with my husbandLOL when we can't talk out loud.

But lets hope CT's handle this seperation well enough that they don't do blunders.

NivRen_Luvu4eveFrozenRain

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I don't get it. 
If Nivi has decided to leave and she is sad, the why is she happily dancing.

She must be tipsy after having BhaangWink

Edited by vids08 - 14 March 2011 at 10:06am

milee1014FrozenRain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index