Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 78)

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
no gap blopper is the word

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRainNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Nivi told DS she did because it is her family, then why leave without confronting Viren and without telling anyone.
I feeling so sad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghgmann2010FrozenRain

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Oh that's too bad I was expecting a nivren scene todayUnhappy...I though he will at least say thank you... She's going after the Holi celebration I'm all in tears this is so sad Cry..... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCVarshaLuvsArjunFrozenRainNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
The segment which shows nivi with NT dadi. Here Nivi is dressed as she is in Sood house and also has her sindoor. Looks like this scene is going to come probably after holi.

I hope Viren stops Nivi.

fai_luBz_NehaHCFrozenRain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Good morning/Good evening girls Hug. How r u all?

Thanks Ashly Hug for updates. Ok so tomorrow is holi sequence and end of the episode will be precap I guess and she will finally leave on Wednesday. Magalsutra is still a mystery, where does she got it all of a sudden, now she is leaving so she has to leave something behind to let Viren know that she left, is that why CTs remember mangalsutra now? This week is going to be interesting. Let's see. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989FrozenRainAlphabet26

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
me too but  i just saw the first part loved the acting got me to cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Today's episode is super bt  a blunder too……

Finally we got a sood brother's hug..one such bonding that we r waiting for a long time……..

I'm so happy to see the happy sood family…..

And finally the CT's bring back JW and give us a son-father hug..I never see a scene where JW and viren share a bond..At last today they show a father-son relation at least for some seconds……..

Again DD changes her colour left me so confused abt her real self..For this time she is very good…hope she will continue like this……and CC as usual making me angry wit her evil looks....Angry

The way viren smiles at nivi..he looks at nivi…I loved that….Beautiful eye locks....!!

Nivi decided to leave sood house..for what….They can show a self talk of nivi where she pour out her pain and feelings in detail..But nothing happened like this….Unhappy

To increase my frustration DD-sid romance at wrong time….I want a proper scene between nivren..They r showing something else….They can show at least a few second's conversation between nivren…Bt we can't expect nothing from CT's….looks like they r participating in some race…wanted to rush the track…Disapprove

Some days before I posted a request for CT'si nanother thread….telling that pls don't rush the upcoming track….Bt I'm totally discouraged after seeing the starting of holi celebration in today's episode……In ccbm all celebrations came late….Now they celebrating holi earlier…….Confused

And the mangalsutra…..We twisted our brain so much for this…Nivi wearing mangal sutra…kahan se aaga ya….They just using mangalsutra for a scene where nivi take it from her neck and put it on the table…So they can make an emotional scene before nivi leaving sood house……..Ermm

And I'm super excited abt the precap….bcz vir-nandu-sid romantic dance…Wink...and nandu with veil...he is damn confused to choose between his lovers....LOL....OMG….nandu dancing with the hot sood brothers….ROFL...I loved it..and I'm waiting fr tomorrow's episode mainly for my nandu's dance….Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evefai_luBz_NehaHCvids08aysha1989VarshaLuvsArjungmann2010Alphabet26anjubalaGita97..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thanks ashly fr the fab updt.

aysha1989NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index