Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 47)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Milee Di I'm fine thanks. How are you?
College is brilliant but a little stressing 'cos everyday i get like TONS to do lol but its all perfect thanks 
That's good to know, I am doing fine thankyou. And you have your stress releaving friends here and specially Sweetu Viren just looking at him will releive your stress what say?Wink

Thats great Di. Hahaha of course Di Viren and all you lot are deffo stress relieve hehe. Aaah loved your post the other day about Viren and Sid x
Oh thanks sweetie, I didnot see you comment did you do it later maybe. Oh I wrote another one today, check it out. And I can surely say that I will be writing about Sood brothers frequently I think as we will get to see them bonding right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
LMAO!!! Faizuu your SO right you know when they stare in my head i'm like yes i know I'm pretty but pleasee stop LMAO!!!!! ROFL 

In my interview the guy was looking through my achievements and looked at me for like a minute and then asked tell me about yourself I was like okayyyy in my head 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
LOLZZ, faizuu, wait till u go for a proper full on job interview...the staring is just mad! It's like ur under a microscope!! But like sonal said, you'll get used to...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4memilee1014FaizuuNivRen

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
OK guys...........even i've to go now...........so i'll talk to u all (hopefully)...tomorrow.
Really looking forward to tomorrow's epi..........will definitely read all of ur guys analysis.

Asma.........as always..........i'll look forward to more of ur scenes.......that really the CT's miss to show.

Faizu..............do i need to tell u again.............i'm already bowled by ur scenes.

Sakeena..........its hard to talk to u girl...........but we'll chat aaraam se one day...definitely..........but u've an amazing talent to keep everyone happy...............like u r the live-wire of the thread.

Anisha........hun..........u seem to have forgotten me.........but like i said to sakeena.............i'll have to catch u one day so that we can chat aaraam se.

Milee..........it was really nice chatting to u............n we'll have many more of the chats with each other...if we find each other online.......definitely.
And ofcourse..........i'm going to read ur analysis on fridays epi......right now.

Luv u all guys.................take care.

Edited by starz4me - 13 March 2011 at 4:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenanjaani07Anisha_91

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Aww ok, byee sonal, hopefully see u tomoro jaan, really nice chatting to u today Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWW Sonal Diiiiiiiiiii!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Bye byeeeeee, LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Sweet Kinny dreamss!!!
AND YUP, THIS WEEK SHOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!
Hug

LMAOOOO!!!
ROFL!!
ANISHA DIII!! I CAN JUST IMAGINE YOUR FACE!
Like, DUDE, you just LOOKED in my file! HOW CAN YOU ASK ME THAT!?
ROFL
EWW, HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!

OMV ASMA DIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
What are you saying?
THE STARING GETS WORSE???
Eww, seriously, its one thing to look, BUT STARE?
That FREAKS me out!
Unless, obviously, it's Kinshuk staring at us, WHERE' FINE WITH THAT!
LIKE TOTALLY!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4memilee1014Anisha_91anjaani07diyaloveskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
No Sonal i didn't Sorry jaann Hug Yes chat to you next time good night sweet dreams love you x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meFaizuuNivRen

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh thanks sweetie, I didnot see you comment did you do it later maybe. Oh I wrote another one today, check it out. And I can surely say that I will be writing about Sood brothers frequently I think as we will get to see them bonding right?

Deffo Di, we will be getting more. i love the bonding between the Sood brothers its extraordinary 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index