Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 46)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Oh thanks dear, I know CCBM and our gang always keeps us sane.
I didn't know about you writing let me read them, is it FF or just scenes? its ok don't bother I will go and look around on the forum. Thanks for informing me, I love to read and then if it has to do with NivRen I will make timeLOL you know how crazy we are.

I know dear from almost 4 months we are asking for Viren in blue sherwani, and he does have one remember Nivi gives it to him on that pooja day were he never wears it. I hope he wears it pretty soon.
[/QUOTE]

I only started writing about 3 weeks ago i think, it started out as one scene on the besharam gang thread and then just went crazy!! It's not really an FF, more like scenes tht follow on from each other along the current track but what we'd want to see rather than what the CT's show us. Here's the link, if u get time then let me know what u think!

Aww i know, i cant wait till they show us that. You're right, Nivi did give that to him but he never wore it badmaash!! Wink There was also that promo where he wore it but they never showed that in the actual show either...! I'm so glad that we're getting our sweetu viren back slowly, I read ur analysis and i'm also looking forward to DS and Viren hugging, can;'t wait!!

Edited by anjaani07 - 13 March 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRen

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Hey guys............has Asma logged out as well ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Faizzuuu OMG you talking about college interview reminds me that i have a Uni interview at the end of this month eeeeeeee lol x
 Anisha, Good luck for your interview.

Aww thank you Di Hug
I'm sure with all your best wishes i will be fine love you x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
JAFRINA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Hug

AHAAA ANISHA DII, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I FEEL, LIKE OH GOD, KINSHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!!!
But yeah, then I realise that thats impossible, so I stare back!

Anisha_91

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Asma........Lo abhi poocha tumhare baar mein...........and here u r .

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Asma........Lo abhi poocha tumhare baar mein...........and here u r .

Yep im still here jaan, wouldn't leave without saying bye to u allWink

Jafrina, hii jaan, how're u?!

starz4me

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Aww....thanks Milee......n i've read ur analysis for most of the episodes........n ur thoughts are really nice.
And yes.....like u said........this thread gives u the positive energy......n its good............coz it relieves u from the stress of seeing the rona-dhona wala drama in the shows.

I'm mostly a silent reader on most of the threads until i've something to say.

Thank you Sonal, it means a lot to me. This is the first forum I am participating in and also first drama after so many years. I love this serial and who ensemble of cast, they do brilliant job. And you know my niece too joined the list now, when she came to know about Viren being stalker she could not watch but then again she could not keep herself away and started watching again. On friday I called her and told her to restart watching as its getting better now and she told me she never could stop and she is loving Viren once again.LOL so we are crazy duo you see one crazy aunt and crazy neice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meAnisha_91anjaani07

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FaizuuNivRen

OH ALLAH!!!
LMAOOO!!!
ROFL
NO HI? NO HELLO?
LMAOOO!!!
Oh I;m glad it went okay, seriously, I'd rather have a man interviwer than a woman, cos they FREAK me out, and they STARE at me like, O_O ..
AND I dunno what to do, so I just sit there!!!

Well Faizu..........oce u get the hang of it.........u'll get used to the staring part.
Yeah...........but i dont know whats with the women interviewers...........i mean......dont they like their own gender.

LMAAAAAAAAOO!!!
ROFL
OMV!! ROFL!!
SONAL DIII, THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEE!!!
Seriously, the last time I checked, I too was a female, but they just GLARE AT YOU like I'm some sort of an alien! Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meAnisha_91anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index