Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 43)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meFaizuuNivRenanjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

WOW Faizu...........good job.........n good luck with more.

Anisha...thats really nice......i love science as well.

Asma.........it is really funny.....imagining u.....sitting in meetings lost in Kinshuk's dreams.

Milee...........hello dear......yes.......I've joined the thread.....n it is worth chatting i guess...........coz u interact with so many Kinshuk fans n from so many different places.
I've seen u around but never got a chance to start the conversation........but this is a good start.

Well u guys........i'm a pshychology major student.......and a part time preschool teacher.....I live in chicago.........so coz of the time difference....with some....i dont get a chance to catch them online.

Sonal, you did good joining the group its always fun over here and we always keep positive approach even when the situations are turning bad in the serial. I know we have so many people from different parts of the world. Usually I never go on other threads just come here and chat and write my analysis and discuss about the story but I did read some of your posts and I think commented on it too. But good to see you here dear, I hope you have wonderful time. Actually most of the gang members are missing, hopefully they will be back soon.

So you are from Chicago, good to know. I live in Arizona and I am an accountant.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meFaizuuNivRenanjaani07..Sakeena..

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Milee ya ..i joind late Becz Net prob for 6month Lolz So Long And i couldnt join this forum frm the start i mean whn i Heard Abt kinshu's Entry
No problem dear, atleast you are here now so lets enjoy. And I love you made everyone laugh on Friday when all of them were depressed because of the precap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

milee1014Anisha_91anjaani07

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Milee Di I'm fine thanks. How are you?
College is brilliant but a little stressing 'cos everyday i get like TONS to do lol but its all perfect thanks 
That's good to know, I am doing fine thankyou. And you have your stress releaving friends here and specially Sweetu Viren just looking at him will releive your stress what say?Wink

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Originally posted by FaizuuNivRen

OMV!
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII,SUPER MEGA KINSHUKFUL GOOD LUCK IN THAT!!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY, College interviews FREAK me out, UNI INTERVIEWS WILL GIVE ME PANIC ATTACKS!!!

Awwww thanks sweetie. and Good Kinshukful lucK with your too.

OMG i don't blame you hehe when i went for my first one this dude just came and said are you Habiba i was like yes (Nice attitude, like saying Hi and how are you is SO last year, and very meaningless hehe) but the interview went great. You will be fine as well x

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by FaizuuNivRen

OMV!
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII,SUPER MEGA KINSHUKFUL GOOD LUCK IN THAT!!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY, College interviews FREAK me out, UNI INTERVIEWS WILL GIVE ME PANIC ATTACKS!!!

Awwww thanks sweetie. and Good Kinshukful lucK with your too.

OMG i don't blame you hehe when i went for my first one this dude just came and said are you Habiba i was like yes (Nice attitude, like saying Hi and how are you is SO last year, and very meaningless hehe) but the interview went great. You will be fine as well x
OH ALLAH!!!
LMAOOO!!!
ROFL
NO HI? NO HELLO?
LMAOOO!!!
Oh I;m glad it went okay, seriously, I'd rather have a man interviwer than a woman, cos they FREAK me out, and they STARE at me like, O_O ..
AND I dunno what to do, so I just sit there!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index