Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 41)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Sonal I'm studying Chemistry, Biology and Phaysics at college its my final year and Inshallah will be heading for Uni this september.

Faizuuuu Congratzz my jaaan!!!!
Bigh hug Hug

Asma Di awww bless you Di x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenstarz4meanjaani07..Sakeena..diyaloveskinny

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
Asma Diiiiiiii!!!
Lmaooo, naa, I bet you, school will give me another 6 pieces of homework!
BUT AWWWWWWWWWW, POOR YOU!!!
Sitting in meetings and drooling over KINSHUK!!!
I doo that in class, don't worry! Wink

AND THANKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

LMAOO, ANISHA DIIII, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
@Faizu, my sweet little angel. How are you? Its been a while dear. Didn't I send you a PM about my personal issues but its ok everything is fine and back to normal. I missed you all so much. But here I am, So how is school, any progress on your college seat.

@Hey Anisha, how are you sweetie. I know its been a while, I saw you all online thought I will say hi to you before I log off. How is school dear, been busy ?

@Hey Asma, how are you sweetie? I know I just spoke and then I disappeared. I had some personal problems sweetie but now its all ok back to normalcy. And I see our Sweetu Viren is back to normal so I am happy about it. How is work? and Asma I love your profile picture of Viren, handsome in blue. Oh how I want to see him in Blue kurta.

@Hey Sakeena, I am fine dear thank you. I don't know much about you, as I did not see you before maybe you joined later when I was gone but its my pleasure to meet you I mean to say chat with you. And you made my Friday with your funny icons thank you.

@Sonal, Hello dear. I see you too joined the NivRen Crazy gang haan. That's so nice, more the merrier.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07Anisha_91diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Sonal, i'm also in the UK, i've finished uni and now i work at the National Apprenticeship Service... sounds posh but basically, it's a govt funded organisation which helps school leavers into paid apprenticeships. It's actually pretty cool but day to day its just SOO busy it drives me mad!! So that's meEmbarrassed

Oh and also i spend most of my day day-dreaming about kinny and nivren...and waiting for ahsly's update on the latest epi LOLZZ

Edited by anjaani07 - 13 March 2011 at 4:08pm

FaizuuNivRenstarz4memilee1014Anisha_91

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
Sakeena Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Milleee Diii!!
Yup, I got your PM, and I'm sooo happy that everythings back to normal again for you!!!
And hopefully it stays that way!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Welll, School's awesome, I got an A* in my history GCSE and an A* in my english language GCSE too!!
And college ... well, I have one interview left before I decide which college to go to!!
AWWWWWWW DIIIIIIIIIII!!
I've reallly missed your analysis!!!
Sooo I'm gonna read it now! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Originally posted by milee1014

I see Moni, Asma, Faizu, Sakeena online. Hello girls, how are you doing? Moni its 3 in the morning you did not sleep dear, are you too hyper are what?
Sakeena, I was in a big trouble on Friday because of your funny icons dear, don't worry nothing I could not control. But to tell you my manager thought that I am gone crazy because of the workloadLOLWink.
HAHAHAHA i Have one for u in OF ..Will Show u tomorro Lolz
OH thanks dear, is it funny one again. Actually I could not control my laughter on Friday and the best thing was I was happy for NivRen and at the same time I was fuming because of that She Gholam (if you don't know who it is its our very own Hema the daughter psycho mom, I gave that name to her because she is just like Gholam saying My PRecious)
I am waiting for tomorrow, so now I have to wait for episode and them for your gift hahahah

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
WOW Faizu...........good job.........n good luck with more.

Anisha...thats really nice......i love science as well.

Asma.........it is really funny.....imagining u.....sitting in meetings lost in Kinshuk's dreams.

Milee...........hello dear......yes.......I've joined the thread.....n it is worth chatting i guess...........coz u interact with so many Kinshuk fans n from so many different places.
I've seen u around but never got a chance to start the conversation........but this is a good start.

Well u guys........i'm a pshychology major student.......and a part time preschool teacher.....I live in chicago.........so coz of the time difference....with some....i dont get a chance to catch them online.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenanjaani07Anisha_91diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index