Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 109)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
hiya preetu... ah cool... good for u choti sis..
i just got back from a borin meetin... everythin seems very borin at office dese days for me... wish i had a boss like viren Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989dyhardfan

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_fan

For some reason or the other whenever there is a happy moment shown in Nivi's life, it has to be accompanied by something heartbreaking. Her wedding with all the torchur she had to bear, Karwachauth with Divya and Chanchal lying false allegation on her, HM with the attack, Dada sahib's anniversary with revelation and now Holi with separation. Why CT's can't have one fully happy moment for her and the viewers. No matter what, Nivi and viewers have to have a heart ache.

y r rite yaaaaaaaaaar........ i really feel bad fr nivi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Cts hate alllllll nivren fans that is why they are torturing us like this.........Ouch

aysha1989NiViren-Raj

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_fan

For some reason or the other whenever there is a happy moment shown in Nivi's life, it has to be accompanied by something heartbreaking. Her wedding with all the torchur she had to bear, Karwachauth with Divya and Hemlata lying false allegation on her and her slapping Nivi, HM with the attack, Dada sahib's anniversary with revelation and now Holi with separation. Not to mention what happened when she was to get engaged to Sid. Why CT's can't have one fully happy moment for her and the viewers. No matter what, Nivi and viewers have to have a heart ache.

@bold
ur soooo rite yar... i feel very bad for our nivi girl. pat on da back for goin through all da rough patches but she surely deserve some happiness

dyhardfanNiViren-Raj

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i just got back from a borin meetin... everythin seems very borin at office dese days for me... wish i had a boss like viren Day Dreaming

me toooooooo i want teacher like virenEmbarrassed then i willl score 100 in all subjectClap

Edited by doot - 14 March 2011 at 11:38pm
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

me toooooooo i want teacher like virenEmbarrassed then i willl score 100 in all sujectClap

awwww.... i can totally understand u jaanu btw are v day dreamin too much hon?!?! ROFLROFL but still chalega cuz dil toh bachcha hai ji... i love dat song, it's made for crazy fanatics like us 
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
bt i think they will drag it tis seperation track as no other track is left with the CTs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

hey sweetie.... if you had a boss like viren i dont think anyone in the offices will get any work done..... your will be tooooo busy admiring himEmbarrassed

StarktasticNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index