Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) (Page 108)

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
hey i am having alot of mixed feelings today , cant watch the epi as my inlaws r coming over ... and vreything gooing wrong ..viren please stop her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Good Morning!
Seems like the pages have not run fast since last night. I guess everyone is disappointed with yesterday's episode.I too am and feeling low.

Yesterday I expected VD, Sid, YD to miss Nivi while celebrating Viren's return, but none of them missed her. These are the Soods. Matlab nikla to bhool gaye Nivi ko. Plus Viren who loves Nivi so much, who means the world for him did not miss her absence. How is that possible?
I was not satisfied with Nivi's reason for leaving. Nivi who loves Viren and who knows somewhere in her heart that Viren cares for her, how can she leave without trying. Little Separation is required but, I need a good reason for that.

There is also something else that i was thinking was about Nivi remembering what DS had told her that "Jhoot ki bji kabhi kabhi jeet hoti hai" and this was on the night when she keeps the divorce papers in the cupboard. We all wondered why this was shown as we did not see DS ever mentioning this to Nivi. This brings to the point that did Nivi lie? Did she lie about making the marriage work? being a Sood bahu? Post the divorce scene I don't remember any incident that she lied except for the property papers.

CT's have made a blunder yesterday. I was so looking forward to holi and the CT's have ruined such a joyous occasion. I will not be able to enjoy knowing that Nivi is leaving Cry

Well I guess we just have to wait and watch. 

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 14 March 2011 at 11:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujadyhardfanGita97Curlylocks

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Good morning all.

What a disappointment the episode was yesterday. Yes we got Viren back etc. Why oh why are the Soods soo selfish. Nivi was completely sidelined and whats more Viren's Nivi radar has totally broken down, he did not even notice.

I am glad she is leaving, this family does not deserve her. But a bit more explanation as to why please....

And the mangalsutra - biggest blooper of all

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujaaysha1989dyhardfanAlphabet26NiViren-RajCurlylocks

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Today on my way to work i was listening to the songs from CCBM.

When i head the song during the HM, it brought tears to my eyes. Especially the words "yes dosti, dosti se hai badke kahi,  woh ek pal pyar ka bus yahi hai kahi"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dyhardfanAlphabet26Gita97Curlylocks

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Good morning guys!!!!!Smile i am soooooo irritated your won't believe it..... CTs need to wake up bigggggg time, they are messing around toooo much. i was looking forward to the holi track but know i don't even if i want to watch it. nivi leaving.Cry i also didnt get why viren didnt go up to nivi and talk to her, he was happy with the whole family and nivi was just standing and watching, why didnt they show a scene with viren talking to her??????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumAlphabet26Gita97NiViren-RajCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

byyeeeeee hav 2 go 2 school

byee preetz 
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
i ws more than disappointed guys.... y do CVs hate us so much?!?!?! ahhhhhh give me some sun shine... give me some rain..

9 hours to go.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumdyhardfanAlphabet26

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
hey nandzzzz my school is at 2'0 clock so i will be here fr an hour

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index