NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
byyeeeeee hav 2 go 2 school
hey i am having alot of mixed feelings today , cant watch the epi as my inlaws r coming over ... and vreything gooing wrong ..viren please stop her
Good Morning!
Seems like the pages have not run fast since last night. I guess everyone is disappointed with yesterday's episode.I too am and feeling low.

Yesterday I expected VD, Sid, YD to miss Nivi while celebrating Viren's return, but none of them missed her. These are the Soods. Matlab nikla to bhool gaye Nivi ko. Plus Viren who loves Nivi so much, who means the world for him did not miss her absence. How is that possible?
I was not satisfied with Nivi's reason for leaving. Nivi who loves Viren and who knows somewhere in her heart that Viren cares for her, how can she leave without trying. Little Separation is required but, I need a good reason for that.

There is also something else that i was thinking was about Nivi remembering what DS had told her that "Jhoot ki bji kabhi kabhi jeet hoti hai" and this was on the night when she keeps the divorce papers in the cupboard. We all wondered why this was shown as we did not see DS ever mentioning this to Nivi. This brings to the point that did Nivi lie? Did she lie about making the marriage work? being a Sood bahu? Post the divorce scene I don't remember any incident that she lied except for the property papers.

CT's have made a blunder yesterday. I was so looking forward to holi and the CT's have ruined such a joyous occasion. I will not be able to enjoy knowing that Nivi is leaving 😭

Well I guess we just have to wait and watch. 

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
Good morning all.

What a disappointment the episode was yesterday. Yes we got Viren back etc. Why oh why are the Soods soo selfish. Nivi was completely sidelined and whats more Viren's Nivi radar has totally broken down, he did not even notice.

I am glad she is leaving, this family does not deserve her. But a bit more explanation as to why please....

And the mangalsutra - biggest blooper of all
Today on my way to work i was listening to the songs from CCBM.

When i head the song during the HM, it brought tears to my eyes. Especially the words "yes dosti, dosti se hai badke kahi,  woh ek pal pyar ka bus yahi hai kahi"

Good morning guys!!!!!😊 i am soooooo irritated your won't believe it..... CTs need to wake up bigggggg time, they are messing around toooo much. i was looking forward to the holi track but know i don't even if i want to watch it. nivi leaving.😭 i also didnt get why viren didnt go up to nivi and talk to her, he was happy with the whole family and nivi was just standing and watching, why didnt they show a scene with viren talking to her??????
Originally posted by doot

byyeeeeee hav 2 go 2 school

byee preetz 
i ws more than disappointed guys.... y do CVs hate us so much?!?!?! ahhhhhh give me some sun shine... give me some rain..

9 hours to go.......
hey nandzzzz my school is at 2'0 clock so i will be here fr an hour
For some reason or the other whenever there is a happy moment shown in Nivi's life, it has to be accompanied by something heartbreaking. Her wedding with all the torchur she had to bear, Karwachauth with Divya and Hemlata lying false allegation on her and her slapping Nivi, HM with the attack, Dada sahib's anniversary with revelation and now Holi with separation. Not to mention what happened when she was to get engaged to Sid. Why CT's can't have one fully happy moment for her and the viewers. No matter what, Nivi and viewers have to have a heart ache. Edited by neha_fan - 13 years ago