NivRen : Judaai aur Milan.. (#34) - Page 81

Posted: 13 years ago
Aww anisha sakeena bye jaans!! I'll also be off now cos i was up so late last night and im shattered! Will see u all tomoro, goodnight and sweet kinny dreamz, love youu xx Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

aww me so besharam ..forget to say hi ketty sweetie🤗

Hi Sakeena 🤗, how r u sweetie? Oh can't wait for tomorrow. One tension is over and another due tomorrow so let's see what happens.

Asma I will kill CC if she tries to delude Viren. I really want Viren to learn a true color of his mom soon. If he thinks his mom cares for his happiness than it will be really hard during separation as CC can create a MU between Nivren which I am most afraid of.

Hi Sakeena 🤗, how r u sweetie? Oh can't wait for tomorrow. One tension is over and another due tomorrow so let's see what happens.

Asma I will kill CC if she tries to delude Viren. I really want Viren to learn a true color of his mom soon. If he thinks his mom cares for his happiness than it will be really hard during separation as CC can create a MU between Nivren which I am most afraid of.

Ketty, i was about to leave when i saw this! Yep thats exactly what i meant about CC, it will annoy the hell out of me!! I'll help u in killing her - there'll be a long line im sure!! I think Viren partly knows what she's like but just not the extent to which she is evil if that makes sense? Wait till he finds out what she did with DS's wish for a Nivi-Sid marriage....OMG will there be fireworks or what on that day!

Anyway it was nice chatting to u sweetie, but i gotta go now! hopefully speak to u tomoro jaan, night xx
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
GOT MY WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
IM SOOO HAPPYYY!!!!!
hey ashley nice intro dear👏
Asma that was a great analysis thank you even I wont be able to enjoy today's episode at all!!! So sad
good mornin nivrenians.......🤗

im very disappointed with last nite's epi especially since dere were no nivren specials in store for us. viren apologized to everybody except our nivi, poor lass. i ws fumed why he didn't utter a word but gave sympathetic looks to her. i dont think nivi deserves any sympathy from viren, she needs to be loved back since she was always dere for him no matter wat

i guess sorry seems to be da hardest word to say for viren.... dat to nivi of course...

im gonna break into pieces if he doesn't stop her tonite!!!! viren, pls stop her, dont lose a gem of a person who means da world to u although u'v no freakin idea abt it..... either u know it and dont know how to express it or u dont hav courage to let out ur true feelings..

btw 10 1/2 hours to wait.....
Edited by NaDzGirl - 13 years ago
haaaaaaaaai time keeper nandssssss how r u
Originally posted by doot

haaaaaaaaai time keeper nandssssss how r u

preetuuuuuuuuuu 🤗 howdy sweets?!?! me fine... at office and doin a borin report😆 nivren's wat keep me boosted at present....

one nivren dose per day keeps da office stress away
i am fine yaaaaaaaaar ............ i am havin exam 2day so hav 2 go now.......