Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Moniii okay sis good night, sweet Kinny dreamz Love you x
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

MUJHE BHI!!! Me too want a HUG from Kinnu!!! heheheh x

Toh what u think ..Kuch na kuch karna Parega Ab ..Lekn kiaaaaaaa.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Faizuu..Asmaaaaaaa plzzzzz helpppppppppppp.......
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: anjubala

Moni, how many triggers does Viren need? He just got one regarding family... And he spoke out in open...Nivi is also his family... So speak to her too...

Regarding pooja day, yes he was guilty that is why he was not looking in her eyes..But once he entered temple he was not... I do not believe he was in trance that time.. It was Nivi's love and GOD's wish that pulled him in. He was well aware that he is coming inside once he took out his shoes.. And during pooja he looked at her couple of times... And it is high time he stops being guilty... It is better to come out clean rather than sulking and feeling guilty.
Moni and regarding telling "She told VD that she wants to say something". So tomorrow we have to see if family listens to her or just forces her to change and come... And I guess in the end after playing Holi and seeing everybody so happy Nivi thought of leaving without telling anyone so as not to spoil their happiness... And Viren is all drunk anyway..

Yaa Anju It might happen tht Nivi might nt want 2 spoil d mood of holi so she was leavng woiut telling .
All I cn say we hav 2 wait n watch tht wht Ct's hav for us . thtazz wht i cn say . i havn't loose my patience n I will nt as I know Atlast nivren is only d end result . So I m watngg for tomm's epi as 2dy they showed less then half of holi n d precap was edited . So letss see . who knows ? we may get Nivren convo scene in d room before or after d song . It may b Viren drunk n sayng his heart 2 Nivi . Who knows ? So it's better 2 wait n watch rather then givng jhatkas  so much thnkng 2 our mind 😆
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
-Jafrina- thumbnail
if only we can gt a hug from viren/kinnu i now it would be difficult to ake me apart from him i wont let him go
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

MUJHE BHI!!! Me too want a HUG from Kinnu!!! heheheh x

What's this? You're getting hugs from Kinny???!! OMG where's the queue i wanna join LOLZZ😉😳

Hey anisha, moni, sakeena, rachu, jafrina, ketty and everyone else, how're u all?

Monii jaan, loved ur analysis, no need for u to read mine, tere jaisa hi hai as usual😉

Anisha wow sweetie, brilliant analysis and agreed with u on the pre-cap, omg i cant WAIT to see Viren dancing but i'll also be worrying about what'll happen later...!
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
OH MY DI!!! ASMA DI!!! What an awesome analysis!! ITS AMAZING!! Di i agree with you, about just continuing to next morning without showing what happened between NivRen i SO agree!!
Once again Di its BRILLIANT!! LOVE IT  x
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Anisha n @Asma lovedd ur analysis jaans . amazingg asusual . I was asking abt u both frm sakeena n u r here . Hu u guyzz r ? I lovedd 2 dy's epi but like Asma said veryy tiny of NivRen moments annoyed me2

@Sakeena me2 want a bigg jaadu ki jhaapi frm my Viren .

@jafrina Oh thanxx for lovngg my analysis jaan
Asoooooooom jaaaaan ..Superb Analysis ..as usual...or hannnn yaa KINSHU .......as usual HOT..... HOT......and hahahha Jetspeed HOLI ...🤣
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Awww Asma Di thank you Sweetie!! And Di agreed A LOOOOOOONG queue indeed hehehe x
Originally posted by: anjaani07

What's this? You're getting hugs from Kinny???!! OMG where's the queue i wanna join LOLZZ😉😳

Hey anisha, moni, sakeena, rachu, jafrina, ketty and everyone else, how're u all?

Monii jaan, loved ur analysis, no need for u to read mine, tere jaisa hi hai as usual😉

Anisha wow sweetie, brilliant analysis and agreed with u on the pre-cap, omg i cant WAIT to see Viren dancing but i'll also be worrying about what'll happen later...!

We still planning how to get hug from MR.Hottie.........😆