Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK SONAM win WORST Actors (SONA upset Pg17 Updt (Page 22)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Originally posted by beboholic

How can katrina be convincing in her roles? Confused I haven't seen her even play the glam roles to perfection either. Yes she was good in some films like Rajneeti and Namesta London and what not! But she was not convincing in TMK!  Am sorry but, i don't see why we are comparing pc and bebo to katrina. Kareena and pc are way ahead of katrina in terms of acting. And even if bebo and pc slack off, their acting is by miles ahead of katrina! Atleast pc and bebo didn't make me cringe in K3G and Salam-Ishq.

neelu...I think bebo in Poo was by miles better than what Kat did in TMK.
Spot on!! Smile

Thank you. That was hard to say lol. As much as I dislike PC, and I like katrina better...but talent is talent..we can't ignore it..even if we dislike the actress.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786safeplacetoland

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolover89

The only movie I liked Kat in was Namastey London..New York was good by Kat's usual standards but she was nothing amazing in it..and maybe it was just me but I started laughing in her speech scene at the end of Rajneeti..

lol at Kat's standards. Yeah I agree, for Kat.. those films were performed well. Her Rajneeti speech didn't make me laugh, I felt bad for... because I knew other actresses could have done justice to that scene and plus she looked so uncomfortable. It kind of ruined the film for me!

kat's rajneeti perf is highly overrated, she was not in the least convincing in that role

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Katalicious

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

How can katrina be convincing in her roles? Confused I haven't seen her even play the glam roles to perfection either. Yes she was good in some films like Rajneeti and Namesta London and what not! But she was not convincing in TMK!  Am sorry but, i don't see why we are comparing pc and bebo to katrina. Kareena and pc are way ahead of katrina in terms of acting. And even if bebo and pc slack off, their acting is by miles ahead of katrina! Atleast pc and bebo didn't make me cringe in K3G and Salam-Ishq.

Spot on!! Smile

Thank you. That was hard to say lol. As much as I dislike PC, and I like katrina better...but talent is talent..we can't ignore it..even if we dislike the actress.
LOL Nice of you to be honest. I do like Kareena as an actress! Smile But I can't tolerate Katrina...Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-.khoobsurat.ruky786

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
For kat's standard..Rajneeti was great performance...since she is so bad in all her other films.
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Spot on!! Smile

LOL Nice of you to be honest. I do like Kareena as an actress! Smile But I can't tolerate Katrina...Sleepy

Yeah it's nice to be honest lol. I also like PC as an actress. Smile Loved her in Kaminey!

ruky786safeplacetoland

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Spot on!! Smile

Yeah it's nice to be honest lol. I also like PC as an actress. Smile Loved her in Kaminey!
She totally rocked in Kaminey...honestly her BEST work till date! Big smile
I loved Kareena in JWM...one of my all time favourite movie...her character is definitely one of the best onscreen characters! Smile

.khoobsurat.ruky786

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

@chocobear88 HDKG= humko dewanna karga ya...it was one of her films with Akki

Neelu...I kind believe you just named AB and Katrina in the same sentence! Shocked I guess we can agree to disagree, I find nothing sincere about Kat's performance in TMK or SIK or what not!

i said AB in his earlier days....and im not saying they have the same acting abilities, im saying they have the similar sincerity and charm in their screen presence.....AB in his EARLIER DAYS: eg parwaana, anand, baawarchi, guddi etc...

sincierity has nothing to do with how well they act, its just a quality that one brings to their performance...like confidence, or vivaciousness....priety is vivacious onscreen, but not a gr8 actor...katrina is sincere onscreen, but not a gr8 actor....salman is confident onscreen, not a gr8 actor...its got to do with screen presence, not acting ...

I know what it means neelu. And I disagree, AB when he comes on screen, it spells POWER. While Kat, she is just a preity face! To me, she has zero screen presence. So it was shocking for me to see someone naming her in the same sentence as AB. It's okay though, everyone sees things differently. Smile

ruky786

Go to top