SRK SONAM win WORST Actors (SONA upset Pg17 Updt - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
untamed, dunt every watch any of the hrithik kareena monstorities of the past...i'd say k3g is their sanest movie together..πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And k3g is the only hit they have together
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

suits u...

its just tht i dunt see how this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0WcYILXg7c[/YOUTUBE]

or this: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZE20KqgmGs[/YOUTUBE]

is better than this;
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXzL2kyZXNM[/YOUTUBE]

except that katrina's character is more of an exaggerated caricature than the former two, which had some emotional depth.

Oh come on Smartie Kareena was hilarious in K3G heck even better than Katrina πŸ˜† I think Kareena was hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
i think kareena was hilarious too...but i also thought katrina was hilarious in TMK...am i that bad...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Does n e one know MPKDH was a remake of  Chit chor ..... ?? πŸ˜†

Keep---------------Smiling !!!! 😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know right ruky. Even kjo in one interview said, that while bebo is standing next to srk and HR, your eyes will go straight to bebo because of the kind of expressions she was making. He so right about that, you can't deny bebo's amazing screen presence. Even when she is not saying anything, she is funny! πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail

i think kareena was hilarious too...but i also thought katrina was hilarious in TMK...am i that bad...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

no no no....πŸ€—

I just read your comment on Hrithik and Kareena and it reminded me of the vein popping!!!!!!🀣
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

untamed, dunt every watch any of the hrithik kareena monstorities of the past...i'd say k3g is their sanest movie together..πŸ˜†

Amen to that! It's my fav movie of theirs together..I think that's the one that made me a fan of their jodi and the reason why I tortured myself through MPKDH..I remember thinking Yaadein and MDK were alright..nothing great and nothing awful..now I watch them for laughs πŸ˜†

ruky786 thumbnail
I crack up about Hrithik and Kareena because of MPKDH🀣 but nevertheless they both have great chemistry even though I don't like it
Originally posted by: ruky786

no no no....πŸ€—

I just read your comment on Hrithik and Kareena and it reminded me of the vein popping!!!!!!🀣

hey!! dunt get me started on the vein....πŸ˜†..dun dun duuuuun! πŸ˜†...the vein should win the kela award for the worst actor ever...

Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago