Originally posted by MissIffiy

πŸ˜† You have point there give them some green they will accept anything

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   so true.... money talks, eh.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Right like she has much to do with her life

πŸ˜†I know bas magazine covers and below par performancesπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Well, if a bunch of nobodies have a right to award Sonam for terrible acting, Sonam has a right to call them...a bunch of nobodies.

On topic, I thought Sonam in Aisha was definitely miles better than Katrina in Rajneeti. For me, that was the worst performance of the year.
It's hilarious how Sonam says she doesn't care about awards. I remember reading a bitter interview of hers where she said she was pissed that Deepika won the Best Debutant Female award, and it meant so much to her that she lost. πŸ˜†

About Katrina and Sonam- they both are horrible. Both Aisha and TMK were so bad. I think PC in SEI and Bebo in K3G were MUCH better than Katrina in TMK. They were actually really funny and charming, especially Bebo. I remember I couldn't stop laughing at Poo 😳 Kat was just plain pathetic and lame, but I expected itπŸ˜›

.I was the most disappointed in Sonam with Aisha though. When I saw the promo I thought this would be her film..that once in a lifetime role or something and that she would amaze me...but she was utter crap
So Sonam thinks people who organise award shows have no life- wonder she would say the same if she won a filmfare?

Sonam is really bad at taking crticism. I know most of Bollywood is, but this girl is the worst. remember when Imran made a harmless comment about doing more work instead of cover pages they way she got back to him with name-calling? And then the Sobha De incident.

The girl's footlong mouth works quicker than her 1 inch brain.

P.S- I just tweeted her congragulating on her fantastic achievement .πŸ˜†
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

So Sonam thinks people who organise award shows have no life- wonder she would say the same if she won a filmfare?

Sonam is really bad at taking crticism. I know most of Bollywood is, but this girl is the worst. remember when Imran made a harmless comment about doing more work instead of cover pages they way she got back to him with name-calling? And then the Sobha De incident.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   isko kehte hain, zakham pe namak chidakna... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do let us know what she replies to thatπŸ˜†
Edited
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago

foot-long subway mouth.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. she's a dodo, what else do you expect..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Meena1

foot-long subway mouth.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. she's a dodo, what else do you expect..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The footlong mouth joke was yours BTW. I shamelessly copied it.πŸ˜†