India-Forums

Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet (Page 74)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Loved the Arjuhi/Kritika&Karan sigs! Big smile The coloring is gorgeous on them Embarrassed

and ohh JW-HC is definitely very cool, wouldn't have thought of them together...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Farzu-

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

AA stuff is beautiful guys! As always! I LOVE the avi. Its so nice. The cricket sigs are awesome.

HarshJen! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =) Well the thing about my obsession with HarshJen is that both JW and HC are my favs from Telly so I ofcourse want two of my favs to work together :) They both have the cute-sey type face. Actually Rimsie, you coulda asked Widsie to make it cuz I think she kinda likes them too :P Next time, I'll suggest it to her hehehe. But thank you for making! You didnt use any of those JW pics I gave you.. LOL You used you own LOL. Love the HC pic alot. dang. Gorgeous Update!!!

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Everything looks super aweosme love the texture style you use too goood..

My goshhh i'm loving Harshad-Jen together now. they're something else they can create rare chemistry. i'll love them more if they sign show together hehe love the pics you choose.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Farzu-

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Reserved! I will update this in a few hours! Short comment - I just adore that Zak one!! Seriously!! Am using right now! LOL

*** Unreserve ***

I wasn't doing much, so thought I should update this earlier! LOL The AA sigs are just amazing!! That confession scene was EPIC. It was so touchy and seriously - it had every essence of AA in it. Not too romantic or cheesy, but just perfect! I really want the secret to be out after a week or so. I mean it's kinda unfair to have these two separate (bhagwaan na kare) before even sharing a few moments together! ): But that scene! I can watch it a million times and not get fed up. Actually I've abused YT that my safari kinda shut down on me! ROFL

But! But! The Cric sigs take the cake. I think for the next 2 weeks-ish Cricket will be the most important thing! LOL I adore the Yuvi shirt one! haha... they are adorable. 12 is my lucky # too... and i've always associated that # with Yuv! It's like a given! LOL I also didn't realize how nice our Ind shirts are! I really like the blue in it! And the orange streak at the top! It's soo cute! 

BUT! I have to say the show stealer is the Zak one! I am a huge fan of this guy. i truly believe that as much as the media and we all think Yuvi is the main reason we are in the Semis there is one man whom without we might not even have reached the quarters - and that's Zaheer Khan! He literally carries the whole bowling unit on his shoulders. Sometimes, I feel so bad for the guy. There are all these amazing bowlers like Steyn, and Lee... They are recognized around the world for their amazing work. But they grew up in pitches suiting them, with bowlers as good as them bowling on the other end. Then there is Zak. He is alone, the guy that no one talks about, so under rated... yet the person who tears through the opposition - the one who makes us win when we are sooo doomed! He is the 2nd highest wicket taker in the WC - hosted by the subcontinent! I mean that is such a huge achievement! 

ROFL Sorry! Got carried away! I didnt mean to give that lecture... but my point is the sig is soo awesome! Thank you so much for making it! It makes me so happy to know people like Zak/Raina are also appreciated along with Sachin and Yuv! The indian team in general rocks! Hope we win the match on wed! *prays* 

Edited by Cess- - 27 March 2011 at 10:18pm
thesemoments IF-Rockerz
thesemoments
thesemoments

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome updatee!!! I love the first avie. It's hilarious. lol Can't see Jen and HC together. Odd pair. lol
-kirulicious- IF-Rockerz
-kirulicious-
-kirulicious-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
GOSH! I am sooo behind in KMH! arggh! saving the avis LOL! Love them!! awww, the last Karanika siggy is sooooo cute! Love the coloring! Yuvi ones are fab! Okay, even I didn't imagine HC&Jen, but the siggy is cute! make more HC! :P Keep it up!
Love,
Kiran<3
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
reservedd
GORGEOUS UPDATE!
AMAZINGG!!
LOVEE everything specially yuvi stuff... awesome coloring wids..
and rims everything else is PERFECT! Big smile

^^EDITTED :D

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 28 March 2011 at 2:56am
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

OMGG in love with ArjuHi ones ahh the one where there is i love u Arjun is way too adorable!<3 loved it and love the texture in their avis!:D

Go to top