India-Forums

Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet (Page 39)

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
The update is Mindblowing love them all esp the Arjuhi sig wow how the hell int he world u put so much text without makign it look wierd * take a bow* it's just wowwww i love love love the size the text the pic the colors wow and the harshiya ones  The coloring is mindblowing on it the pink loooks fab

and Let's just say m not at all Fan of the new fashion of MERGED sigs as it ruins the couples for me But Till now whatever i've seen on that front ur sigs are the best:)) on the merge stuff 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.wida

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Back to back updates eh, I'm loving this!

John ones are great. I liked the second most mainly because of the BLENDING, lol. No matter how many times I've said this but it's always less compared to the oh so magical blending powers you guys have. Rima and Wida, your blendings rock! You both should know that :) The supernatural one is awesome, Rima! Jensen makes the best faces ever! Like a while ago I was looking for caps and most of them had him making these weird but cool expressions.. he looks so into his character :) WIDA, the arjuhi one is crazily amazing! I won't talk about the blending as I'm sure you already know how awesome it is, but I absolutely adore the coloring. Text is cool too... though I'd have to watch the scene to completely understand it. Awesome, awesome update guys!

Rimsie.notfadedaway

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
thanks guys...will comment individually in the mornin since im at work and im just too tired...acutally fary it was ALL BLENDING!! i know it looks merged but its not!! i just covered the part i dind't want wtih black or with texture!! i was surprised cause it actually looked merged....and my sis is like is that a real pic..are they together...and im like nah..i just blended...she' like oh...it looks more real and kinda like merged!! thats why i wrote..i blended...and put a confuse face..since it looks merged..anyhow! thanks i guess!!

SweetAddiction.MehRya..

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
this is effing sexy:

i loved loved loved how u put the dialouges in here, it makes it that much more fun to stare at aahaha i loved arhi's expressions and arju's W*F expression ahahah..loved this sigg to bits

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.widanotfadedaway

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima791

thanks guys...will comment individually in the mornin since im at work and im just too tired...acutally fary it was ALL BLENDING!! i know it looks merged but its not!! i just covered the part i dind't want wtih black or with texture!! i was surprised cause it actually looked merged....and my sis is like is that a real pic..are they together...and im like nah..i just blended...she' like oh...it looks more real and kinda like merged!! thats why i wrote..i blended...and put a confuse face..since it looks merged..anyhow! thanks i guess!!

No rims m not blaming YaLOL so chill m just saying that this new trend is pretty irritating rofl and still ur looks the best  like no kidding

Rimsie.wida

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
^^I love the font & coloring ont his soo so muchh :D
^OMG! love the blending! soo much pics ;) haha! love how you wrote everything out. veryy prettty! haha!

LOVE Arnaya siggs :) & thanks for the inspiration :)

John one is hot. he did gained some weight :(  Dean one is cute! love the font you used :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.SweetAddiction.wida

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rimsie.SweetAddiction.

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Ahhh the first John sig is so HOT! Blushing

The Dean is hot also <3 Love the AA sig as well. Your update is incomplete without a little AA LOL =) And I love the Premeer request. Its so damn beautiful. But this is my fav, the Arnaya sig.

Its so goooooooood. Though I cant imagine them together cuz I like Monaya and ArTi but theres no denying they look damn amazing in this sig! Love the coloring and bg texture! <33

Rimsie.wida

Go to top