India-Forums

Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet (Page 33)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG widzieeee when in the name of hell did u make my reqqqqqqqqqq??? I got NO pm i had no idea its already done omggggggggggg omg omg omg omgggggggggggggggggg can't beelive what I am seeing widzzzzzzzzzzzz getting ur siggy after ages AGES I had almost forgoten how magical ur igs ALWAYS INVARIABLY are but this sig brought back all of those memories you are spectacular widz just SPECTACULAAAAAAAAAAAAARClapClapClap
I dunnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what to say am so emotional right nwo coz am coming back after months requesting sigs after months and this is my FIRST Ashi Sonu sig in months months moooooonths and the way u made it omgggggggggggggggggg just look at the sig Sonu's love mad crazy insane unsermountable love for her dotty is reflecting from every pour of the sigggggggggBlushing
u can so fele how just how blessed Sonu is just hugging her daughter kisisng her loving her omg this woman can so spend her whole frekaing life just loving her thats what her life is all abt loving her dooootty its beautiful its beautiful its beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllll so simple so serene so soooooooooooooooooooooooooo full of love's light and happinessBlushingBlushing
Thankoooooooooooooooooooooooo widz thanko sooooooooooooooo much for this magic i swear i dunno what to say the way u made the first pic prominent its just omggggggg and the icon too is just beyond perfectionBlushing
Best Holi gift everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thankooooooooo widz thankooooooooooooooooooooo for this and wishing u and rimzi a very very happy holi hope life is always painted in innumerable colors for u two me lovessssssssssssssssssss u m so so happpppppppppppppppy thankoooooooooooooooooooooooooHugHugHug
Smriti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.Aisha.

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rimsie.wida

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

haha..idk abt that...this one time..i uploaded this avi...and it wasn't even too big...and it wasn't showing the preview or anything so i wasl iek wehre is that avi?? then i accidently click on on youtube link in my fav tool bar...and wheni  went back to imageshack to get the link...the stupid preview was tehre!! and the link was fine all the time!! you are so nice..but where is shini..she hasn't read...i guess she is super busy with her mom gone!!

thank you aishi..glad you liked that arhohi one!! i liked the placemtn on that arjohi sig too...im gonna try to make more in that style!!! wids totally did one of her best coloring in that kejn one!! im so glad you liekd your req...widsie told me how much time she spent on it..and its totally worth it to know you love it!! thanks you for using it right away!!!

thank you angeldmg16!! glad you liked them...would love to see your results!!

thank you meeru!! where you been girl?? how you been?? pm me the very right pic of jensen in your first sig!!! im so jealous of it!!

thank you reeno!!! glad you liked thoem!!!

thany ou kiran!!! i like that shini one as well...at first when i started to make..i didn't know how ti was gonna turn out..but now im loving it!!

aww thank you so so much smriti...so damn sweet of you...glad you liked your req!!! always love to read your essays ;)

thank you marj!! glad you liked your arjohi req....so many people are jealous of it including me...so just enjoy!! i told you na...she'll do it..it was arjohi!! ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-kirulicious-SweetAddiction.wida

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
oehh rims check this mysterygirl used the psd.. :d

Rimsie.

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
pakistan wonnnnnn
they beated those aussiess yesyesyessssssss
hehe finally they wotn keep talkign about aussies own 34 matches withotu beaing beaten in wc..lol
eheh now it will bee.. paki beatedd ausiieeeeee hehehe

Rimsie.sofiaaax.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
im sooo happy widzi im just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

wida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida