Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet - Page 114

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks ashu and kriu..

yh man it was stupid...poor alaric...always ends up losing...but i just want damon to heal now...i don't care abt anything else right now...you know i kinda expected elijah to backstab when he told stefan that he was honorable man...and when stefan questioned him...he was just quite!! ugghh!!!

see you all here...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678144
CONGOOO ON 150 =D
Rims yaar i donttt u guyss do for taking sugg&reqs =D
yh man it was stupid...poor alaric...always ends up losing...but i just want damon to heal now...i don't care abt anything else right now...you know i kinda expected elijah to backstab when he told stefan that he was honorable man...and when stefan questioned him...he was just quite!! ugghh!!!

yeaah! poor alaric! also jeremy! poor guy! lost everyone he loved! :-(
there are just rumours about damon, that he will die n all! But I am 100% sure that it won't happen! who would watch the show without damon?! damnn, elijah didn't kill klaus! I hate Klaus! & the last scene was damn touching! poor elena..! :-(
aww you are just too sweet sofi..im sure widsie will agree with you...just like most people.

yh i was so sad too the end sceen...i wanted to see a hug between salvatore bros unfortunetely both of them are just too darn stressed!!!