India-Forums

Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet (Page 110)

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
WOW 1000% HUGSS GUYS LOL =D
U SHOULD DO MORE HUGE UPDATES ;P LOVE IT =D
FABBBB FABBBB UPDATE GUYS!!!!
ALL CRICKET SIGGS AND AVIS ARE BRILLL =D
I LOVED THESES SIGGS =D

TC
LOVE
SOFIA
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.

Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
fantastic update, totally AMAZING each and evry sig and anim was beautiful, thank u so much for the detailed sig by sig update too real fun to read it, i went thru all the same emotions also and i'm glad u made me relive them again, thanks a lot,
love u and  ur artHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.sofiaaax.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous update <333 Love them all! The coloring is amazing!

Rimsie.

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Awesome work its beautiful!:)

Rimsie.

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Rimaaaa!! I was totally waiting for you to update on the WC win. Seriously, I thought it would never come! So so so glad your computer is working now! I think you guys were the ones I expected most from out of the win. So proud of the boys, still cannot believe we won this! Its just so surreal, that after 3 weeks, I'm still waiting for it to finally sink in... LOL

I really love your assessment of the world cup. Pretty much exactly how I thought of it - the whole match was sorta perfect other than the batting powerplay at the end of the SL innings. That was sorta frustrating. I love the Zak Avi. It is waaay tooo cute. I really thought he was fabulous. Not only in this match, but every single match. Every single on of them he contributed, and bowled india to victory. Did you realize how Zak doesnt have a single 4 or 5 wicket haul? He was so consistent that even without such milestones, he ended up being the joint highest wicket taker. A pacer in sub continent being the highest wicket taker in the world cup! What could be better? I was and still am so so so proud of him. What he has done is just unbelievable. I agree he didnt do well in the last 3 overs LOL but seriously, the guy was the one bowling all those power plays in every match, he was bound to have a bad spell at least once. But his maidens were just - unbelievable!! LOL

Raina was fab along with Yuv. They both were brilliant, another great reason we won this. If it hadnt been for them, it would have been 300 atleast! I also looove the bhajji one! Finally a sig on him! LOL He was so good as well. Maybe not the wicket taker but he was the one who put a lot of pressure on the batsmen. And agreed completely on Sree. Poor guy, the crap he has to take from the people and media. Warming the bench for 45 days is not easy, and then to play when its the finals - they were on the verge of creating history. I swear I was so pissed. He was great - he didnt leak 10 runs per over, people need to chill! I really like Sree now... LOL 

Viru - I was fuming. I couldnt believe he played that shot, then he appealed! I was just shocked. He didnt even ask Sach, just did it. I was like if this ruins our chance I will hate him for life (okay maybe for a whole 4 years then ROFL)... thank god it was okay in the end! Yuvi was a champ. He batted like a champ, bowled like a champ and fielded like a champ. He even celebrated like a champ. So proud of his achievements. He has come a long way from last year, and like Zak had said - I also knew he would come good one day. I'm glad he chose that day to be a historic one! 

I loove the avis! I really do. All of them are damn adorable! Yuvi's hugs were sooo touching. He had different emotions with different friends. With Dhoni and Virat, it was we did it. With Sachin it was I did it for you, with Suresh and Zak it was finally guys! I was very touched! Oh but for the first time, I actually disagree with the MOM being Dhoni. I know you think it should only be D, but I thought - still think it should have been gauti. He came when Viru got out on a duck. It was 0/1. He carried the team, even when Sach got out, and it was 35/2(?). He along with Virat brought the team home. Yes he wasnt explosive and he did not bat like dhoni, but if it wasnt for him, we would never even need dhoni to bat like that. We would most likely be reeling. I think what makes me think Gauti should have been MOM is the fact that it wasnt only D who could be so explosive. Yuvraj could and probably would have done the same. But D came in first. Gauti on the other hand was the only guy who could anchor when Virat got out. That was crucial to me. But then again everyone has their own perspective. Just thought it should be Gauti - but then I guess everyone thought so differently, cz D got the MOM... LOL

I lovvveee the Gary one! I love him. I want him back! ): I am sure he will be back in a year or so. I am sure he will miss his family as much as they would miss him. It makes me wanna cry. His PC was sooo sad. 

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4102/122f.png

^^ That one is EPIC!! I looove it so so so much! Haha... Zak looks too adorable, and Viru's son (dont remember his name Ermm ) Looks even better. haha... that one is my fav of them all! ROFL Clearly I am a Zaheer fan. Even if I try to condense the fact! 

If you were infront of me, I'd hug you, I swear! LOL The Yuv-Zak one is EPIC! I have this thing for them as friends. I dunno, never had it before but after the WC, I just love them and their relationship even more. I love how they understand each other so well, even when they have interviews and everything. It seems like they have known each other since forever. Them along with Sach and Bhajji. There was this awesome article on them. God!! It was very good. Complete insight on the 'fab four' as they called them. (:

Virat and Yuvi is sooo cute! I love both the sigs! I miss Rob. I really do!! He was such a hero in the T20 win. I really hope he does well in IPL and comes back to the team. In place of who, dont ask, but he need to be back. I really miss him! ): That sig is adorable! 

I really dont know which one to use, lets just be honest, they are all better than any other cric sigs! I think you guys are the best when it comes to Cric! I looove them all... will use them one by one! LOL Oh and if you plan to make some more (ROFL If you made a weird face, let me just say - Come on! We won the cup, one more bigger update to banta hi hai! LOL) No but seriously, if you guys are making more, do make one on Zak that says - highest wicket taker. Imma still very proud of that fact! LOL And yeah - a smaller avi version of this - http://imgup.com/image-3FD3_4DA648B6.gif - that interview was too adorable!!

I'm sorry for the over extended failing and unnecessary essay! I just couldnt contain myself. Clearly - I am not over the win! LOL Amazing work guys! You know how big of a fan I am, well the fandom just grew by a great much!! (:

Rimsie.

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
WELCOME BACKKKK! OMG I missed your work soo much! =)

Holy an entire update dedicated to Cricket. Wow! Lovely sigs & avis Rims! I cant pick a fav one cuz all are really gorgeous. Reallyyyyyyyy great job! :)  Make some KaJen & Premeer stuff in your next update :) Muahss!

Rimsie.

~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
WOW! a lot of sigs, i think this is the first time i saw you make a lot of sig at one time :O thats amazing :P hehe. i cant pick which is the best, okay i must say this, you guys seriousl are getting better&amazing with sigs :O same thing with vid avis :P i iked how you made these sized big. i love that! i love to make sized big avis hehe :P the sized big is just best! :P hehe. wow what an amazing updateeee! :O anddd this update is really full of B L U E ! LOL. :P

Rimsie.

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
shini you beetter edi this time!!

thanks priya!!

oh you too reserved reeno!!! wowww!!

thank you janu!! lgad youl iked that one..i love it too!!!

thank you sofi!! aww so swet of you sweety...but did you know how long of a break that was...almost like 2-3 weeks!!! so yh!!! glad to hear that everyone is loving the update!!

thank you raee...aww you welcome...i just had to write down my emotions!! im glad you liked to read them!!

thank you sary!!! aww so sweet of ya!!

thank you dharu!!

holy shoot cess!! hold on...let me read and reply to your essay in a bit!!!!

sofiaaax.

Go to top