Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
just to inform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DONT READ MY SCRAPS
hehe i forget it
i just saw that i got scraps but i dont read them so if you want to tell something pm me
  Gorgeous update!! Tht KaJen one in ur previous update is soo dreaammy😍 Keep making more!! And if u take suggestions make on YuNa if possible lol only if u take suggestions😳
love the robbie-kasturi avis...never saw the show!!
arjohi avis are birlliant...love them....esp the besharam one lol!!!
i can see you started the picspam but then gave up on it!!!lol!!! but i liked how they came out...esp the coloring!!!
wahab one is afab one !!!
reqs are so so good!! i like the coloring on ashu one...
shini's req is too darkish and reddish!! i like the sytle on that one though!!!
zaarat one is beautiufl...loving how it cameo ut!!

thank you payalsy!! img lad you liked them...and yay!! gota you hooked to cricket!! welcome one more fan!!!  thanks for using!!

@sam, reeno,: thank you!! appreciate it!!

thanks faru...imglad you liked them..that is all from me!!

@marium: harsh-jen one was sugg...i can't imagine them as a pair either...maybe i'll have to see them in a scen and then i may decide!!

haha fayr...will def try to make them...its just have wc fever as you know....so but i def will attack ya sugg!!

@avni, senorita, dharu, salz, zaara, sary,  rummy: glad you all liked the update!! thank you!

thank meera...love the second sig you using!! jen did an awesome job on it!!

will check out that vid later on widsie!!

thank you aishi!!! aww you love me...i love ya too!!! glad you liked them all!! you watched kasturi as well?? i didn't...wids did!! thanks for using!!we love ya too!!

thank you fati!!

will comment on the 90s later on...im at work...and i have to close my shift!!
RIMSSSSSSSSSSSS
AH THIS FEELSS SO GOOD HEHE
Edited my comment pg 88 =D xx

^^ THANSK FOR tellign will read tomorrow as i need to go and sleep now hehe

ok  rims i fi we reach 150 pages by 10 dayss :O you knwo ti will be a amonth
and you remember when we started we finished each shop inbn a month :O we were so damna ctive.. reminds me of oldd timess
.. you remember ravsy as VIP heheh
wids give me the link to the video for the last avis you just made...
hmm let me try to refind it hehe

im def working on the huge update!!

thank you fatima..im glad you liked them!! indian ones are def coming soon!!

love both of the sigs widsie...truly...wowww!! amaizngg blending and coloring!!! def using ones i get home! the second one is so so good...esp how  you did the text on it!! avis are wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! im glad the coloring is looking nice!! will check out the karan's video soon...once you send me the video! i love the text on sach one...truly too good!! oh me and my bro-in-law SCREAMED so loud and clapped like crazyyyy...our hands were RED!!

thank you aysha!!

thank you cess!! it hasn't sunk in either...truly indescriable!!  thanks for using dear!! you can send in pics any time...i have saved a bunch too...so im planning on attack it tuesday...since its my off from work!!

love the big avi s esp the sach-yuvi-zak one...so so fab...!!!love them!!!

sach one is fab...but i dont' like the texture on it!!

OMFG!!!! RAVSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes we won!!!!!! how you been?? so happy to see you ehre...even though we have seen each other on facebook!! you should come back...even widsie is ready to do anything!!

ahah cess you so adoarble...i know...i was so emotional when they were celebrating...i was like aww!!

thank you aditi!! im gla you liked the update...and yes we won!!!!!!!

good luck for ya exams widsie....love that yuvi-sach and sach-mahi hug...so so beautiful!!! i love them!! the pose by championshop board was just fab fab fab..i like th coloring!!! you did braililant job on that one!!!

@ YuNa4ever : thank you dear..im glad you liked them!!

thank you zoobi!!!

thank you sofi!! glad you liked the update!! glad to see you here...glad that we got the chance to talk!!

done with all the replying..i ddin't reply to some as widsie had already did so!!