Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rima791

thanks guys...will comment individually in the mornin since im at work and im just too tired...acutally fary it was ALL BLENDING!! i know it looks merged but its not!! i just covered the part i dind't want wtih black or with texture!! i was surprised cause it actually looked merged....and my sis is like is that a real pic..are they together...and im like nah..i just blended...she' like oh...it looks more real and kinda like merged!! thats why i wrote..i blended...and put a confuse face..since it looks merged..anyhow! thanks i guess!!

No rims m not blaming Ya😆 so chill m just saying that this new trend is pretty irritating rofl and still ur looks the best  like no kidding
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
^^I love the font & coloring ont his soo so muchh :D
^OMG! love the blending! soo much pics ;) haha! love how you wrote everything out. veryy prettty! haha!

LOVE Arnaya siggs :) & thanks for the inspiration :)

John one is hot. he did gained some weight :(  Dean one is cute! love the font you used :D

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Loved hte whole update<3<3
Marz's one is heaven........................😍

Harshiti ar amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
they need to cme back together😍
rest of the update is rocking 2❤️

btw who is making my request widu or rima?😈

And be ready for giving some cricket sigs soon coz we have a match 2dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

btw i'l edit my cmnt soon on page whatever,i am reallyl azyyyyyyyyyyy🤔
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh the first John sig is so HOT! ☺️

The Dean is hot also <3 Love the AA sig as well. Your update is incomplete without a little AA LOL =) And I love the Premeer request. Its so damn beautiful. But this is my fav, the Arnaya sig.

Its so goooooooood. Though I cant imagine them together cuz I like Monaya and ArTi but theres no denying they look damn amazing in this sig! Love the coloring and bg texture! <33

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBBBB FABBBBB UPDATE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOHN ONES ARE HOTTTT =D
DEAN&ARJUHI ONES ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARANAYA ONES ARE REALLY CUTEEEEE =D LOVED BOTH
YAAR could u send me the pic of the first siggg?
MARJ REQUEST IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP ROCKING XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Fabulous updateee!! John ones are amazing, specially the first one. The Arjuhi one is amazing, love the blending and the text!! The request is gorgeousss 😍 Love the coloring <3 Keep up the fantastic work guyss, you guys just get better and better with every updatee 😃
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGG X
love love love the upd RIDZ;

All the sigs are FABULOUS //
Both John sigs are HOTT^
If you have more pics of him'
Please do make?

ArJohi/ArNaya sigs are WOW
Esp the blending ONE ;
I must 'say you're so PRO;

^Marj req is BEAUTIFUL.

Keep rocking'
Love ya

aishix
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ooh!
i just LOVE the arjuhi sigg! AMAZING! and john sigs are gorgeous! yeah hes gained a lot of wait! 😕 and his skin... theres some prob wid dat too, i hope he gets back ASAP!
lovelly wrkk! Keep it up! 😃

oh and the req is beautiful! :D
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOW <3 Love the Updt! Its Freaking Gorgoues!
Awesome Work <3
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you senorita!! glad you liked them!! AA one is def my fav frm update after john n dean one!!

oh yh KMH2 is awesome rummy!! hopefully you'll get time to catch up!! and thanks!!

haha shini...what a shock na...you actually edited..hold on...let me reply to the other ones...
20: thank you...you are not the only one..me too!! i like the holi simple better too! as you saw that im gonna use it...once im done suing my reqs!! must be hard for you to adjust eerything....you better watch the final!!!
28: thanks..glad you liked the req...so short ocmment..but thats kool! bet your finger proably hurt frm all the typing...thats why you should edit after you res!!
37/38: finally...no john actually gained weight you just don't see it in the pics lol!! you'll see when you watch the epi!! see my explanation on 38!! too lazy to write it again!! yh i thikn they make a better pair that arti or monaya so yh!! you just love that font shini!!

thanks widsie..i like the second john wala...since its one of my fav coloring!! i had made that one long time ago..i just hadn't added texture...so tomm at work...thats what i did lol did you see the explanation on 38 abt arnaya??

thanky ou dharu..im glad you liked that one...itsof my fav frm that jodi in upd!!

aww thank you marj...gkad you liked the req...you know since i was in hurry i forgot to write....base/coloring/text: widsie...and i did texture!!

thank you meeru!! glad you liked them...haha i knew...i love that scene..he's such a dork!! i need to take a day out to make stuff from "french mistake"!

thank you sam!! im glad you liked them!! yh his dimples are killer man!!

thank you fary!! gald you liked them...its not merged and that has me freaked..its so funny...since i wasn't even trying to merge..i was only blending!! no im not saying you are blaming me..i know you are too nice that you proably won't blame me sis... just letting you know since it has me freaked...b/c i was wondering what would happen if i actually tried to merge!! lol!!

aww thank you marium!! i like the second one more...thank you..its means a lto!! tahnks hun...yh i love his...i recommend you watch supernaturla...epi's name is "the french mistake"..you'll seriously fall in love!! another epi "rabbit's foot"!! im glad you liked them!!

thank you janu!! not just youl....we all love arohi and her lines!! so true its adoarble to see her being possisive!!

thank you ashu!! glad you liked those!!! yh ashu..but its for a movie...so can't blame him at all!! lol!!

aww thank you aditi!! glad you liked them!! i also hope harshiti do back in a show!! widsie is making since im ade the psd!! i hope so...WI are down by 1!! so yay!!

thank you aru!! im so glad you liked them!! i like the other arnaya one!!! i don't mind arti or arnaya lol!!

thank you sofi!! glad oyu lked them!! sure..will send ya the john pic...once i get home!! kool??

thank you siddhi!! glad you liked them!! aww so sweet of ya!!

thank you aishi!! im glad you liked them!! will def try since i love john...but the kwk epi pics were only like 4 or 5!!! aww thanks....so sweet of ya..im actually surprised to see the blending turn out wowwwsih!!!

thank you reeno!! yh he gained so much weight for his film....i think he's a really really bulky guy!! so yh!! i don't see anythin  wrong with his skin...

thank you angeldmg16!! sorry dno't know you name!!

wooohooo!! finally done replying!! once again THANK YOU SO SO MUCH GUYS!!  sorry if i missed some1 or forgot to answer a question....i don't think did...but if i did let me know so i can answer the question and reply you!! WI is down by 1!! so lets hope India wins today!! I know they are into quarter finals already..but its better to win than lose!!!