Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
you know my comment on ya stuff
butt tha arjuhi sgg:O goshh rimss bahara bharaa huaa dil pehli baar veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. uff soo amzing
i love colorign texture use  :D
OMGGG Amazing Update Loved the new PSD colorung am sooo gonna download the both of them :D Yayaiiii finally some new colouring from ur side:D

ahhh alll of the update and req's are sooooooo FABULOUS esp Aisho req suchhh a fab blending and Goshh the colouring is sooo wow!>3333
^this one is gorgeous :D

first two reqs are AMAZING! :))
takin the psds. thanks! make more.

will pm u my req wids :D
Oh myyyyy lord, I effin love the KaJen sig! The purple coloring effect is just so damn beautiful! UFFFF, I can't get over it.. It's seriously too gorgeous ! 😍 I miss them alot.. Wish they come back together :(

As usual the AA stuff are amazing! You guys both rock with AA creations! <33

The requests are all great! Love Aishis request alot. It's beautifully made. And Shinis request is just woooww! Love love it!!

guys help me im goign crazy
im laughgin about evrything.. liek with no reasonn..:S
even writign this im laughing hehe.. im goign crazyy :O
wids i think you lost it..... 🤣 may this is the side effects for making sigs again....
First of all a Huge Huge Huge thank you for the PSd's both of them are so pretty i stole them both don't have Da account so commenting esp on those You guys make the best PSD's hands down.

Now coming to the update  everything is Mind blasting i don't even know from where to start 

lil_mizz_shawty

* Hands Down these 2 are MY FAV FAV FAV FAV SIgs  the blending on 2nd one is seriously aww worthy my jaw dropped seeign it HATTS Off to you for this it's just a MASTERPIECE WOWWWWW and i love the text effect atset at burn WOWWWWW 
and the arjuhi one is so so so so so Good it's just FANTASTIC ( i need a new dictionary to praise it)

the sushita one is So classy and elegant i love the coloring so much :) and the placement of pics is fab

& the Freedies Are HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i m in no position to Praise them anymore( goes and switch on the AC)
Stunning update!! Love the Freebies a lot and Marj's request turned out awesome!! =))
wids; you are CRAZY! period. ;p haha.
Originally posted by rima791

@zoobidoobi: um ok!! idk if you are gonna edit or not :S

I don't have a request at the momment but I want to be updated on ur shop. luv ur work. Especially that Drop Dead siggy of bebo you made once! 😛