Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shahidlicious

yeaah! London is amazing! awesome place! great place for shopping hehe! really widsie? where do you live? :D

update on page 134 is amazing! I loooove the sushita stuff! its awesome! PZ ones are gorgeous! fab work!!

page 139- I HAVE NO WORDS! WIDSIE! THAT SIGGY IS SAVED! omgggggg! loooove it so much! you should make siggys more often dude! <33 the arjun avi is hott! gorgeous coloringg! Bebo one is beautiful! & LOVE that ranveer one! I am sure sam loves it a lott!

hehe yeah london is nice
hehe i live in Hollandd๐Ÿ˜† but i lived for a year in london like in 2008-2009 i lived in london.. was quite nice.. but i prefer hollandd( its more borign here in holland butt.. i love itt)๐Ÿ˜†
i dont know whichs iggy ya tlakigbn about hehe but thankss yaaar
hehe i will keep makign sigss,.. caus ei feel likee๐Ÿ˜† 

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on your 19th shop!!!
WOW, you guys have come a LONG way!!!
Keep rocking guys.๐Ÿ˜‰
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congratz on your 19th shop!!๐Ÿฅณ 

May you have many more ๐Ÿค—
imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww really? hehe :P btw make some sigs of them more :P but i gave a suggest so yu dont have to do it if you're busy or something :D
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you ashu!! will try to make a tut soon!! im not in the mood to share that coloring yet...since its a new discovery lol!!

@widsie: she's talking abt the arjohi sig you made! thats shini's using i tyhink??!!?

thanks fatima and jessy!!

@meh: aww im glad you liked it..but i liked the colorin yuo used more!! will add it to my sugg list...i ahve huge sugg list...so i hope you can be patient!!
imehwish thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima791

@meh: aww im glad you liked it..but i liked the colorin yuo used more!! will add it to my sugg list...i ahve huge sugg list...so i hope you can be patient!!

aww thankss a lot! ahh you wanted that coloring? :P hehe. i found it on DA. i can pm you if you want it๐Ÿ˜‰
aww thank youu so much :D yu know where website yu can find a lot of pics of them?? if not then tell me. i will tell you :D of course i can be patient!๐Ÿ˜ƒ dont worry about that! take your timee.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !

. . . Rima and Wida <33

Ya'll both know HOW MUCH I love your guys' stuff. They're all so stunning and unique. LOVE your guys' style. Hope to see you both many more shops in the future. I hope Wida starts making stuff as well ๐Ÿ˜† I miss her stuff <33 Please do continue making KaJen stuff. I simply adore your work on them ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Keep rocking both of you. Muahs update soooooon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -Farzana- - 13 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
would love that coloring if you can pm me!! i take caps or search on actor or actress's fan site!!

thanks faru!! yh i think widsie is in the mood now...so we'll see a lot frmo now on...and we'll keep telling her to mak stuff!!
imehwish thumbnail
hey rima! i pmed you :D 
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'll edit my comment for the last shop over here... the update was fabulous rims....
i love MIK's sig its sooo cute all the expressions are just haaye...๐Ÿ˜ you made my day by making a sig of him.... i hope to see more of this kinda surprises... they are just way too lovely...
loved all the requests...
love sofia's LKT sig... wids i know you made this one.... its sooo good... see you are good at siggs i dont know why you said your not good at sigs i love that LKT sig.... make some Freebie once on them..
another req i love is faru and Jessy's first sig... faru's sig i love the glow too and for jessy sig i love the style..
also love kiran and aishi's sigs too.... they are just mind-blowing....

dying to see my req.... i'll req another one once the Holi Maaneet sequence gets aired and once there is HQ videos out...๐Ÿ˜Ž