Rida Creations #19 PG 144 Anya, Damon, Maaneet - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
congratz guyz on 19th gall 🤗
congrats on ur new gallery 😊
i knoww i missed a lot of updates in previous shop, but see my sig box, im using bebo&duggu! ahhhhh its just sooooo dreammyyy! thank you so so mucnh muhc for making a sig of them which means alot to me. yu know im so crazy about them so yeah :P hehe im using itt heheh!

woww you guys on # 19 shop?? wow thats amazing but thats make senese that you guyes re herwe # 19 becuase you guys are just amazing makers! wish you rima&wida all the best with this shop!  :D ohmygosh i forget to say congrats! heheh :P

Congrats on your 19th shop Guys!!

Keep rockinggggg!!😃
congrats on the new gallery guys:D
thanks alll

aw you welcome meh...i was watching tha tsong...and i was reminded of you and ya love for them!! so then felt like making stuff on them!!
yeaah! poor me! Just commented on fary's updates! there were so many! gossh! :P I swear I really love you for making my reqs so so freaking good! My fav reqs eveerrrr! <333 
YAYY!1 congo on the new thread guyss!
u welcome kiran...but you are gonna hate me when i update on BBB anymore since i will be using this coloring lol!! i love that coloring..its not too yellowish so i like it a lot!!
&& I need some tuts from you guys :) & thanks for the inspiration on damon sigg :D

My fav coloring was on the BBB big avi :) the yellowish one :D make a tut on that :P haha!