Khotey Sikkey

The Author and The Obscure Book

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
"Never underestimate the power of the irate customer."
--Unknown
Inspector Deshmukh were taking statements from five people who were associated with the murder of Anita--The Publisher...The murder was done is a unique way strangling with a wire and then a flower from the bouquet that was presented to her during the party and a number on her forehead written with victim's lipstick!!! The five were called on for investigation

I  started being really proud of the fact that I was gay even though I wasn't.
Kurt Cobain

Uttara meets Akshay(one of the suspects) and try's talking to him about Anita's brutal murder and knows the fact that she had a publishing house called Stanza...Meanwhile on the other side of the party Hameer, Dilnaaz, Mohit and "Not so Happy" Ayush starts finding some clues so that the mystery starts showing itself as a see through...Dilnaaz asks Ayush to talk to Rinkin(Who is a Gay) and get some information. The hesitant Ayush finally talks to Rinkin about his friends especially Anita and finds out that he was always left alone and not even bothered. He was too smart and intelligent but lacked something which made his friends to neglect him..

"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting!"

Agatha Christie
At the Hangout place Uttara suggests to Party with the suspects to find out more information about the murderer, Mohit promptly says he is been asked to be a part of their upcoming party at the Bushra Khan's house. The five decides to go there and Mohit tries talking to Pratibha and Bushra while Ayush is yet again with Rinkin who is apparently into Shero Shayari on Love...relating petals of a flower and the thorns!!!! .And finally was gave a rose to Ayush---Terrified!!! Another murder in the same way occurs and this time its Bushra...Mohit remembers that the murder ways resemble to a "not so famous book" and find out that the name of the writer is a pen name and was published in the same publishing house owned by Anita!!! The numbers and the flowers on the body had a significant meaning and that the next murder will happen shortly!

"My candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open..."

Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Dilnaaz is all set to host a fake birthday party to trap the murderer and according to the book the accused will strike back on a birthday party--Halloween Theme!! Everyone is around with different costumes and get ups. Deshmukh Sir and Patil are all set outside the house to capture the murderer. The party is over and everyone leaves leaving Dilnaaz in a scare. The accused being Rinkin tries to hurt Dilnaaz but Deshmukh Sir along with others save her! Ayush hits an antique collection flower vase on his head--Our Spiderman...Rinkin is led away by the police and the five stand there smiling!!!

Thanks for reading! If you like, Don't forget to hit the button😊

Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wow another fabulous analysis by Shwetha.... This makes the episode more understandable and fun actually...

I wish u wrote this before the episode aired then i wouldve even more excited lol... but tht would be impossible😛
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
I have completed my analysis so guys please do comment and hope you will enjoy reading!!!😳
Shwetha i have also edited my spot and trust me i enjoyed reading it a lot
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
awesome analysis of the epi shwetha😳..... u made epi look much much better to me👏.... coz the epi was a bit boring to me in between while watchin it on tv......😊
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Didi, thanks for the update. I had a gut feeling that the dude named Rinkin was the murderer, his personality was a bit obscure. People that are usually neglected and isolated become criminals and attempt to avenge others that treated them wrongfully. Oh, Didi have you ever watched the show "Sue Thomas F.B. Eye". This show and its cases remind me of it a bit because its a investigation show where a deaf woman tries to locate criminals and solve crimes. The F.B.I. agents always went undercover to solve the crimes. 
shwetha85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya85

Wow another fabulous analysis by Shwetha.... This makes the episode more understandable and fun actually...

I wish u wrote this before the episode aired then i wouldve even more excited lol... but tht would be impossible😛

Thanks a ton Vidya and yes it is not possible to analyze the episode before it is aired...And the quotes that I use for a situation makes the write up funnier 😉
shwetha85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

awesome analysis of the epi shwetha😳..... u made epi look much much better to me👏.... coz the epi was a bit boring to me in between while watchin it on tv......😊

Thanks a lot Swetha!! your comments keeps me motivated!😊
shwetha85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Didi, thanks for the update. I had a gut feeling that the dude named Rinkin was the murderer, his personality was a bit obscure. People that are usually neglected and isolated become criminals and attempt to avenge others that treated them wrongfully. Oh, Didi have you ever watched the show "Sue Thomas F.B. Eye". This show and its cases remind me of it a bit because its a investigation show where a deaf woman tries to locate criminals and solve crimes. The F.B.I. agents always went undercover to solve the crimes. 

Yes Siddu it is a bit like the FBI show but it is different because it is from YRF productions and that it would reform the thinking of youth when it comes to urban crime in India..
Originally posted by: shwetha85

Thanks a ton Vidya and yes it is not possible to analyze the episode before it is aired...And the quotes that I use for a situation makes the write up funnier 😉

LOL yea they r very funny... I wouldnt mind them using the quotes on the show😆